Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

[CW] Coruscant Guard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[CW] Coruscant Guard

Post by Geoff Reid on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm


The Elite of the Coruscant Guard


Commander Fox, Lieutenant Thire & Commander Stone








Commander Fox CC-1010


Commander Fox in his new protective Battle Cape


Commander Stone CC-5869


Lieutenant Thire CC-4477


Clone Trooper Jek

________________________________________________________________
AKA Commander Seth
[MAY THE BRICKS BE WITH YOU]

avatar
Geoff Reid
Moderator

Age : 57
Location : Albury NSW Australia


http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/12932

Back to top Go down

Re: [CW] Coruscant Guard

Post by TheMissingPiece on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Looks fantastic! However, if there's any need for improvement, it'd be on the helmets. I don't blame ya though; those decals are tricky!
avatar
TheMissingPiece
Council Member
Council Member

Age : 21
Location : Staring into the dark void that is your soul


http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_other_missing_piece/

Back to top Go down

Re: [CW] Coruscant Guard

Post by Fithboy on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Geoff, thank you for making Clones awesome again Thumbs up.

________________________________________________________________
My Flickr
avatar
Fithboy
John Denno
John Denno

Location : Liverpool. I swear there is more rain here than in the Amazon Rainforest.


http://www.youtube.com/xxXDennoXxx

Back to top Go down

Re: [CW] Coruscant Guard

Post by Geoff Reid on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:02 am

TheMissingPiece wrote:Looks fantastic! However, if there's any need for improvement, it'd be on the helmets. I don't blame ya though; those decals are tricky!
Thanks for your comments, yeah I have to agree with you about the Helmet Decals, the decal & the helmet do not match up, which is very difficult to apply.

________________________________________________________________
AKA Commander Seth
[MAY THE BRICKS BE WITH YOU]

avatar
Geoff Reid
Moderator

Age : 57
Location : Albury NSW Australia


http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/12932

Back to top Go down

Re: [CW] Coruscant Guard

Post by C.J.Cutrone9 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Looks great! I do love how you put"Commander Fox's new protective Battle Cape" and yet it already has holes in it. XD
avatar
C.J.Cutrone9
Council Member
Council Member

Age : 20
Location : Lousiana


http://www.flickr.com/photos/79775094@N07/

Back to top Go down

Re: [CW] Coruscant Guard

Post by Captain Flak on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Very nice once again. I love Stone, he is boss!
avatar
Captain Flak
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 18
Location : Wisconsin


http://www.flickr.com/photos/64445592@N08/

Back to top Go down

Re: [CW] Coruscant Guard

Post by Geoff Reid on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:00 pm

C.J.Cutrone9 wrote:Looks great! I do love how you put"Commander Fox's new protective Battle Cape" and yet it already has holes in it. XD
AH!!! Well consider this, Commander Fox goes into battle with his brand new cape & is attacked by Super Battle Droids firing their pulse cannons at him, when the smoke clears, up he jumps & blasts away the clankers, unfortunately the Battle Cape is damaged, but our hero Commander Fox lives on to fight an other day.

________________________________________________________________
AKA Commander Seth
[MAY THE BRICKS BE WITH YOU]

avatar
Geoff Reid
Moderator

Age : 57
Location : Albury NSW Australia


http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/12932

Back to top Go down

Re: [CW] Coruscant Guard

Post by C.J.Cutrone9 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Geoff Reid wrote:
C.J.Cutrone9 wrote:Looks great! I do love how you put"Commander Fox's new protective Battle Cape" and yet it already has holes in it. XD
AH!!! Well consider this, Commander Fox goes into battle with his brand new cape & is attacked by Super Battle Droids firing their pulse cannons at him, when the smoke clears, up he jumps & blasts away the clankers, unfortunately the Battle Cape is damaged, but our hero Commander Fox lives on to fight an other day.

I.... LOVE THAT! Wow this thing looks
avatar
C.J.Cutrone9
Council Member
Council Member

Age : 20
Location : Lousiana


http://www.flickr.com/photos/79775094@N07/

Back to top Go down

Re: [CW] Coruscant Guard

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum