Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

CABG Commercial #2

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CABG Commercial #2

Post by astoriabluelegos on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:51 am

So here's my NEWest CABG Commercial, but because of stricter Youtube rules, it isn't much of a Commercial, they CUT our web address off the end, ane there's NOTHING I can do!!! Mad Mad Blue Arc

So here's our CUT new Commercial: Roll Eyes
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by Comrade Faie on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:57 am

You can see it at the end (the URL). I love the idea of the clone trooper growing cabbage! great job! Your a soon to be Admin! Fordo Yo!

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by astoriabluelegos on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:00 am

Commander Faie wrote:You can see it at the end (the URL). I love the idea of the clone trooper growing cabbage! great job! Your a soon to be Admin! Fordo Yo!

Yeah, but it was SUPPOSED to be up there for like 2.5 seconds, not .25! Mad Blue Arc

P.S. I know, I'll use a DIFFERENT uploading site, take that @#$%&^# YouTube! Kabam!
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by Brandon9 on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:28 am

Commander Faie wrote:I love the idea of the clone trooper growing cabbage! great Fordo Yo!
Thank you, it was my idea I thought of it in the car on the way to our grandmothers house. Smile Fordo Yo!
avatar
Brandon9
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : somwhere on the moon of endor.


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by legorevolution on Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:39 am

Hahaha the growing of the CABG is very cute! I do think that it needs to be longer and a little more dramatic. Coming from an audience viewpoint, I'm not sure I'd be 'entertained' or inclined to go to cabg.forumotion.com after viewing this video because I don't really know what's going on. I think the last video with a ton of troopers, vehicles, and the dramatic music is really advertising and appealing.
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by DarthPineapple on Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:35 am

Very nice idea of the growing cabbage!
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by astoriabluelegos on Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:01 pm

legorevolution wrote:Hahaha the growing of the CABG is very cute! I do think that it needs to be longer and a little more dramatic. Coming from an audience viewpoint, I'm not sure I'd be 'entertained' or inclined to go to cabg.forumotion.com after viewing this video because I don't really know what's going on. I think the last video with a ton of troopers, vehicles, and the dramatic music is really advertising and appealing.

Yes, I have two more Commercials coming later, they are more like your description. Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by legorevolution on Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:40 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:
legorevolution wrote:Hahaha the growing of the CABG is very cute! I do think that it needs to be longer and a little more dramatic. Coming from an audience viewpoint, I'm not sure I'd be 'entertained' or inclined to go to cabg.forumotion.com after viewing this video because I don't really know what's going on. I think the last video with a ton of troopers, vehicles, and the dramatic music is really advertising and appealing.

Yes, I have two more Commercials coming later, they are more like your description. Wink Blue Arc

Excellent! Your videos are always good, and you obviously put a lot of time into making them, so they'll be great.
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by astoriabluelegos on Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:40 am

legorevolution wrote:Excellent! Your videos are always good, and you obviously put a lot of time into making them, so they'll be great.

Thank you, yes I do try to put a lot of work into them. Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by legorevolution on Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:08 am

astoriabluelegos wrote:
legorevolution wrote:Excellent! Your videos are always good, and you obviously put a lot of time into making them, so they'll be great.

Thank you, yes I do try to put a lot of work into them. Wink Blue Arc

I think that's pretty self-evident Smile BTW I loved the growing cabbage! When this site gets huge you should make a cabbage that like grows over a trooper or a small house Razz
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by astoriabluelegos on Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:16 am

legorevolution wrote:I think that's pretty self-evident Smile BTW I loved the growing cabbage! When this site gets huge you should make a cabbage that like grows over a trooper or a small house Razz

great idea! But I wonder where I can get a Takeshi's hair piece that big?! Razz Blue Arc


Last edited by astoriabluelegos on Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by legorevolution on Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:17 am

astoriabluelegos wrote:
legorevolution wrote:I think that's pretty self-evident Smile BTW I loved the growing cabbage! When this site gets huge you should make a cabbage that like grows over a trooper or a small house Razz

great idea! But I wonder where I can get a Takeshi's hair piece that big?! Razz Blue Arc

Make it out of lego Smile It'll be huge, just like taking over a town. That would be so funny, but a TON of work!
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by astoriabluelegos on Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:19 am

legorevolution wrote:Make it out of lego Smile It'll be huge, just like taking over a town. That would be so funny, but a TON of work!

I'm SO doing that! But I'll wait a bit, as to not seem repetative. Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by legorevolution on Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:23 am

astoriabluelegos wrote:
legorevolution wrote:Make it out of lego Smile It'll be huge, just like taking over a town. That would be so funny, but a TON of work!

I'm SO doing that! But I'll wait a bit, as to not seem repetative. Wink Blue Arc

Yeah probably a good call. But I'll be expecting to see it Wink
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by astoriabluelegos on Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:26 am

legorevolution wrote:Yeah probably a good call. But I'll be expecting to see it Wink

Keep reminding me from ime to time. Using LEGO Town, this wouldn't actually be too hard to do. I'll even make it like a 50's horror flick! Razz Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by legorevolution on Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:29 am

astoriabluelegos wrote:
legorevolution wrote:Yeah probably a good call. But I'll be expecting to see it Wink

Keep reminding me from ime to time. Using LEGO Town, this wouldn't actually be too hard to do. I'll even make it like a 50's horror flick! Razz Blue Arc

NOW we're talking! That would be so legit Razz I just wrote it down. I'll remind you in a few months Smile I think that CABG's birthday would be a perfect time to release it!
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by astoriabluelegos on Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:39 pm

legorevolution wrote:NOW we're talking! That would be so legit Razz I just wrote it down. I'll remind you in a few months Smile I think that CABG's birthday would be a perfect time to release it!

That is BRILLIANT! I am SO doing it for CABG's birthday! Let me know about 1 month before our birthday, that way I have time to produce it. Wink Blue Arc

P.S. Thanks again Legorev, for this FANTASTIC idea!!!! Hola Wow!
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by legorevolution on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:40 am

astoriabluelegos wrote:
legorevolution wrote:NOW we're talking! That would be so legit Razz I just wrote it down. I'll remind you in a few months Smile I think that CABG's birthday would be a perfect time to release it!

That is BRILLIANT! I am SO doing it for CABG's birthday! Let me know about 1 month before our birthday, that way I have time to produce it. Wink Blue Arc

P.S. Thanks again Legorev, for this FANTASTIC idea!!!! Hola Wow!

Haha no problem ABL! I'll just have to make another reminder Wink
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by LegoBoyRobert on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:05 am

Well I don't think you should put them on YouTube loads of people on there can't type the correct way there! Looks like a lot of people will be banned or deleted! Roll Eyes

LegoBoyRobert
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : Watching A Clanka Eat Laser! :P


http://youtube.com/user/pizza501st

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by ARC CloneTrooper141 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:07 am

OMG enough with posting on died threads!!!
Can you please stop??? Mad
avatar
ARC CloneTrooper141
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 24
Location : PA, USA


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by LegoBoyRobert on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:09 am

ARC CloneTrooper141 wrote:OMG enough with posting on died threads!!!
Can you please stop??? Mad
I didn't know it WAS dead in the first place for pete sake! :superfart:

LegoBoyRobert
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : Watching A Clanka Eat Laser! :P


http://youtube.com/user/pizza501st

Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by DarthPineapple on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:14 pm

legoboyrob2 wrote:
ARC CloneTrooper141 wrote:OMG enough with posting on died threads!!!
Can you please stop??? Mad
I didn't know it WAS dead in the first place for pete sake! :superfart:

Just STOP doing it, ofcourse you can know it! Look at the date of the last post! Roll Eyes
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by -Aki- on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:54 pm

legoboyrob2 wrote:
ARC CloneTrooper141 wrote:OMG enough with posting on dead threads!!!
Can you please stop??? Mad
I didn't know it WAS dead in the first place for pete sake! :superfart:

ARC trooper, you made a error in your post.

And LBR2, you can tell if it is on the second page (I think).
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by maggosh on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:11 pm

The steps were out of sync with the Sound F/X, there were a few set bumps, and the single shot of the cabbage growing was too long. Otherwise, good job.
avatar
maggosh
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 25
Location : Las Noches


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by Clonecommando007 on Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:11 pm

This is a test of replying to topics during the 'glitch period', in the event that you can actually see this post, I'll probably feel very stupid.
avatar
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Location : Ohio


Back to top Go down

Re: CABG Commercial #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum