Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

908th (mini) Acclamator Cruiser

View previous topic View next topic Go down

908th (mini) Acclamator Cruiser

Post by Pandascide on Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:11 pm

This is really just a regular ol' Acclamator but still it works! Here ya go:


Here she is, over Chicago.



Engines. (Correct number?)




Underside.




Don't move... Hola Wow!
avatar
Pandascide
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : you know, that place...


http://allboutvlad.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 908th (mini) Acclamator Cruiser

Post by astoriabluelegos on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:02 pm

Looks COOL, nice work! I do think the cockpit might be a weee bit long though. Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: 908th (mini) Acclamator Cruiser

Post by DarthPineapple on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:14 pm

Looks good, although it's a bit too boxy. Try slopes instead of plates.
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: 908th (mini) Acclamator Cruiser

Post by astoriabluelegos on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:26 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:Looks good, although it's a bit too boxy. Try slopes instead of plates.

To get a good result, I've found a combination of the two works best! Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: 908th (mini) Acclamator Cruiser

Post by DarthPineapple on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:27 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:Looks good, although it's a bit too boxy. Try slopes instead of plates.

To get a good result, I've found a combination of the two works best! Wink Blue Arc

I also mant to use SOME plates, you can't come far with only slopes. Razz
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: 908th (mini) Acclamator Cruiser

Post by astoriabluelegos on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:28 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:
astoriabluelegos wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:Looks good, although it's a bit too boxy. Try slopes instead of plates.

To get a good result, I've found a combination of the two works best! Wink Blue Arc

I also mant to use SOME plates, you can't come far with only slopes. Razz

Yeah that's true, unless you're building like a sphere or something! Razz Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: 908th (mini) Acclamator Cruiser

Post by DarthPineapple on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:29 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:
astoriabluelegos wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:Looks good, although it's a bit too boxy. Try slopes instead of plates.

To get a good result, I've found a combination of the two works best! Wink Blue Arc

I also mant to use SOME plates, you can't come far with only slopes. Razz

Yeah that's true, unless you're building like a sphere or something! Razz Blue Arc

Even then you need plates, I think.
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: 908th (mini) Acclamator Cruiser

Post by astoriabluelegos on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:37 pm

^ Yeah probably, you need some type of plate for almost everything! Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: 908th (mini) Acclamator Cruiser

Post by DarthPineapple on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:39 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:^ Yeah probably, you need some type of plate for almost everything! Wink Blue Arc

You don't need one for.. ehh... 667th Legion's blaster! Smile
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: 908th (mini) Acclamator Cruiser

Post by astoriabluelegos on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:42 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:
astoriabluelegos wrote:^ Yeah probably, you need some type of plate for almost everything! Wink Blue Arc

You don't need one for.. ehh... 667th Legion's blaster! Smile

Okay, almost everything! Minifigs don't use 'em either. Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: 908th (mini) Acclamator Cruiser

Post by DarthPineapple on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:43 pm

But minifigs aren't models, are they? Razz
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: 908th (mini) Acclamator Cruiser

Post by astoriabluelegos on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:47 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:But minifigs aren't models, are they? Razz

Hmm, point taken, I don't know if I HAVE any models that don't use at least ONE plate... Smile Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: 908th (mini) Acclamator Cruiser

Post by DarthPineapple on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:48 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:But minifigs aren't models, are they? Razz

Hmm, point taken, I don't know if I HAVE any models that don't use at least ONE plate... Smile Blue Arc

Probaly not. What would LEGO be without plates.. creepy! Hola Wow!
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: 908th (mini) Acclamator Cruiser

Post by Rook on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:55 pm

Need to fix the nose, too broad. I like the bottom.
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: 908th (mini) Acclamator Cruiser

Post by cln-cmndo on Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:23 pm

I have a couple of things to say. #1 DONT LISTEN TO THEM! PLATES ROCK! #2 the front is a little to wide.
avatar
cln-cmndo
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Ohio (like CC007!)


http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/16619

Back to top Go down

Re: 908th (mini) Acclamator Cruiser

Post by DarthPineapple on Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:25 pm

cln-cmndo wrote:#2 the front is a little to wide.

Why do you think I gave the comment to use slopes? Roll Eyes
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: 908th (mini) Acclamator Cruiser

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum