Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom clone trooper add-ons

4 posters

Go down

Custom clone trooper add-ons Empty Custom clone trooper add-ons

Post by Scouttrooper366 Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:28 am

Hey have you ever say to your self "my clones are boring?", well then I know how to get them back to their exciting times. If you want to change the color get a Sharpie or get skins for them. If you've done that you can get an antenna. all you need is the piece that looks like a joy stick. Rip the stick off, then get some glue and glue the stick to your troopers helmet and there you have a cool trooper. Smile Wink
Scouttrooper366
Scouttrooper366
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Custom clone trooper add-ons Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Custom clone trooper add-ons Empty Re: Custom clone trooper add-ons

Post by Commander Mongoose Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:30 am

Good Idea! I have done this to a Death Star Trooper, And it worked out REALLY well!
Commander Mongoose
Commander Mongoose
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scouttrooper366 Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:32 am

yeah I know it works realy well.

I just baraly did it to one of my clones. Camo
Scouttrooper366
Scouttrooper366
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:07 pm

Okay, like I said in my glitched post, none of this stuff is new. It's all been used before and I'm sure that we all know about it. So, there's really no need to post these 'tips for making cool clones'. The 'skins' are called decals, you can use paints as well as sharpies, and, by the way, using a visor looks way cooler than a simple antennae.
Axel
Axel
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Custom clone trooper add-ons Flag_a10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:14 pm

Axel wrote:Okay, like I said in my glitched post, none of this stuff is new. It's all been used before and I'm sure that we all know about it. So, there's really no need to post these 'tips for making cool clones'. The 'skins' are called decals, you can use paints as well as sharpies, and, by the way, using a visor looks way cooler than a simple antennae.
As much as I agree don't be so harsh. You should be the new Uber. Laughing Razz But anyways, does this ring a bell to you?

"I knew it. A pathetic attempt at an awesome and significant weapon. It's just like I imagined when I first heard of this WIP; horribly coloured and generally pathetic."
Mike
Mike
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:23 pm

Mike888 wrote:
Axel wrote:Okay, like I said in my glitched post, none of this stuff is new. It's all been used before and I'm sure that we all know about it. So, there's really no need to post these 'tips for making cool clones'. The 'skins' are called decals, you can use paints as well as sharpies, and, by the way, using a visor looks way cooler than a simple antennae.
As much as I agree don't be so harsh. You should be the new Uber. Laughing Razz But anyways, does this ring a bell to you?

"I knew it. A pathetic attempt at an awesome and significant weapon. It's just like I imagined when I first heard of this WIP; horribly coloured and generally pathetic."

Me on Nick's horrible DC-15A MOC, I think. Was it the DC-15A? That's the long rifle, right?
Axel
Axel
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:25 pm

Axel wrote:
Mike888 wrote:

Me on Nick's horrible DC-15A MOC, I think. Was it the DC-15A? That's the long rifle, right?
The thingy that looked like it had pieces of crappy bubble gum having a seizure? Yea, that one. Razz
Mike
Mike
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:32 pm

I would quote on, but the length is getting ridiculous. Anyway, you notice that the next two pages of nick's finished product consisted of people yelling out to ban him? And quite frankly, it really was that bad.
Axel
Axel
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:34 pm

Axel wrote:I would quote on, but the length is getting ridiculous. Anyway, you notice that the next two pages of nick's finished product consisted of people yelling out to ban him? And quite frankly, it really was that bad.
Yea... I said we should throw a party! We just have to invite Uber.
Mike
Mike
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum