Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

501st Legion: Republic Sovereignty

+32
The Jinja Ninja
MasterBrettKenobi
Garet6
Felix42
buckjames
Gerrard
pdragon27
torrent3
Ham701
melmel
MikeZulu
clonevsidiot886
Blue-Thunder
Delta 77-Ponce
PMJ
clone trooper101
Astor
Commander Four
CT44
Mike
Jeremy012399
Zepher
Muskey15
Clonecommando007
LegoBoyRobert
-Aki-
Sialboats
DarthPineapple
Alpha
vecol05
Thunder-blade
PizzaMovies
36 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

501st Legion: Republic Sovereignty - Page 2 Empty Re: 501st Legion: Republic Sovereignty

Post by PizzaMovies Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:48 pm

Clonecommando007 wrote:
LegoBoyRobert wrote:
Clonecommando007 wrote:Remember that you can always make casting calls to members here at the CABG for voices. I'm glad you used my IST tank instructions: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=297982
I love seeing it in other member's MOC's and videos! I hope you choose to accept my offer and make a video with the instructions. Smile
Oh, CC you don't know the story, on YouTube, PizzaMovies said that's his OWN creation. No credit was given. Surprised

Where? He just changed a few things about it.

I never said that it was mine I just said I found instructions on it. (this was way back in June) And for a few I told them where to find it and I will take up your offer about me making a video showing people how to make it and I will also credit you and theCABG for it. Laughing
PizzaMovies
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

501st Legion: Republic Sovereignty - Page 2 Flag_u12

https://www.youtube.com/pizzamovies

Back to top Go down

501st Legion: Republic Sovereignty - Page 2 Empty Re: 501st Legion: Republic Sovereignty

Post by Alpha Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:49 pm

Look, we really don't need to get that technical. Roll Eyes

This is about the MOVIE, not the background information. Why does Gareth use Delta Squad's colors as Squad 42? Same thing.

The SFX was okay, the voices need a bit more work. But overall, it's nice. Wink
Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaMovies Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:49 pm

LegoBoyRobert wrote:
PizzaMovies wrote:
LegoBoyRobert wrote:
Clonecommando007 wrote:
LegoBoyRobert wrote:Okay, that is NOT the 501st. Cody is not in it. Star Corps Troops?!?! They are SO not in the 501st legion. And shock troops?!?! Anyways, I like the battle in there.

Actually, I think the 212th Battalion might be a division in the 501st Legion which might be a division in the 7th Sky Corps...
Oh, really? I have got to get some of my facts straight.... Embarassed

Yep everything he said was true rather complicated...but true. Just go to "wookiepedia" to see for yourself. Smile
Pizza, it's 'wookiee. But, still, Star Corps troops? Roll Eyes Wink

My bad and I wasn't not going to use them because if I didn't that's a big chunk GONE from my army. Shocked
PizzaMovies
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaMovies Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:51 pm

Alpha wrote:Look, we really don't need to get that technical. Roll Eyes

This is about the MOVIE, not the background information. Why does Gareth use Delta Squad's colors as Squad 42? Same thing.

Yeah you're right and The special effects will be MUCH better in the next one and I somewhat solved the bad voices. Laughing
PizzaMovies
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:52 pm

PizzaMovies wrote:

Yeah you're right and The special effects will be MUCH better in the next one and I somewhat solved the bad voices. Laughing

You're turning out to be a promising filmer. Good luck on your next one!
Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaMovies Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:58 pm

Alpha wrote:
PizzaMovies wrote:

You're turning out to be a promising filmer. Good luck on your next one!

Thanks man. Smile And my next animation will be much more "professional" than the others. Laughing
PizzaMovies
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:30 am

Well, since were such an "awesome" site, mind giving us some sneak peaks on your next video?
Mike
Mike
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaMovies Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:41 am

Mike wrote:Well, since were such an "awesome" site, mind giving us some sneak peaks on your next video?

Well I would except...I don't have any! I haven't even started filming unfortunately! I can't start until AFTER Christmas (I am getting a new high definition camera for Christmas and some other AWESOME stuff Laughing) But the second I start filming I will definitely post some "sneak peeks"! Smile
PizzaMovies
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:45 am

PizzaMovies wrote:
Mike wrote:Well, since were such an "awesome" site, mind giving us some sneak peaks on your next video?

Well I would except...I don't have any! I haven't even started filming unfortunately! I can't start until AFTER Christmas (I am getting a new high definition camera for Christmas and some other AWESOME stuff Laughing) But the second I start filming I will definitely post some "sneak peeks"! Smile
Well how about the name of it? The story-line?
Mike
Mike
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaMovies Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:09 am

Mike wrote:
PizzaMovies wrote:

Well how about the name of it? The story-line?

The name is 501st Legion: Reprisals. (if you don't know what reprisals means look it up it's a rather fitting name) And even though I got about half the plot and script I'm sorry to say that I can't tell you anything about it. But unlike the other movies this one will have a trailer and I will post sneak peeks here (once I get them Laughing)
PizzaMovies
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:21 am

Well when you get some sneak peaks be sure to post them! And try to edit the particle illusions blasts.
Mike
Mike
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaMovies Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:28 am

Mike wrote:Well when you get some sneak peaks be sure to post them! And try to edit the particle illusions blasts.

Okay and don't worry I got a whole bunch of better effects and the lasers look like the ones Gareth used in Alone in the Dark! Smile
PizzaMovies
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder-blade Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:31 am

Hey PM, did you buy Particle Illusion 3.0??

I was just wondering, because I wanna download the trial for my "Four Elites" movie....
Thunder-blade
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaMovies Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:33 am

Thunder-blade wrote:Hey PM, did you buy Particle Illusion 3.0??

I was just wondering, because I wanna download the trial for my "Four Elites" movie....

I bought the SE version it's a very good program for the price $99. Smile
PizzaMovies
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

501st Legion: Republic Sovereignty - Page 2 Empty nice

Post by CT44 Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:21 am

hey pizzamovies its that guy that always messages u on youtube my username on youtube is huntercearley anyways nice vid and welcome to the guild!
Admin - please use proper capitalization, spelling, and punctuation.
CT44
CT44
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/huntercearley

Back to top Go down

Post by -Aki- Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:49 pm

clonetrooper44 wrote:hey pizzamovies its that guy that always messages u on youtube my username on youtube is huntercearley anyways nice vid and welcome to the guild!

You spelling and grammar it terrible! Plus, this is not a "hi pizza movies ma n4m3 iz bla bla bla" topic! Read the constitution!

Sorry, but I am reporting this...
-Aki-
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

501st Legion: Republic Sovereignty - Page 2 Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaMovies Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:09 pm

clonetrooper44 wrote:hey pizzamovies its that guy that always messages u on youtube my username on youtube is huntercearley anyways nice vid and welcome to the guild!

Dude only talk about the topic if you want to chat message me because you can get in some real deep "bantha poodoo" around here if you break the guild constitution so READ it before posting anymore okay. :D'oh:
PizzaMovies
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Four Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:54 pm

PizzaMovies wrote:

Dude only talk about the topic if you want to chat message me because you can get in some real deep "bantha poodoo" around here if you break the guild constitution so READ it before posting anymore okay. :D'oh:
Yes...that post he made is considered spam....me Commando 80-Oh and ODST7 learned that the hard way....don't ask.
Commander Four
Commander Four
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Astor Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:12 pm

I hope this topic is doesent count as a dead topic but Pizza Movies I recomend you put at least one jedi in your army. (dig your work)
Astor
Astor
Guild Member
Guild Member

501st Legion: Republic Sovereignty - Page 2 Aflag10

Back to top Go down

Post by clone trooper101 Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:30 am

I really like the bit when the MTT crashes thought the wall (since I never done it my self).Surprised

7or8/10

PS:I like the chipmunk sounding clones.Laughing
clone trooper101
clone trooper101
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

501st Legion: Republic Sovereignty - Page 2 Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:36 pm

Thunder-blade wrote:

Fixed for ya!

It wasn't bad... the SFX was kinda crummy but not to shabby (paint I presume?)

The voice acting was alright... a little below average and it was kinda hard to hear what was being said.
The humor didn't seem to fit in this movie...

The animation was great though! Just improve here and there and you are on your way to be a great movie maker!

No offense but definetely not one of my favorites. I still prefer Squad 42. Yellow
PMJ
PMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta 77-Ponce Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Hey just wondering Pizza, whens the next Ep. coming out??
Delta 77-Ponce
Delta 77-Ponce
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue-Thunder Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:12 pm

Geez, read the constitution 5 Emoticons per post and use proper Capitalization and grammar. Mad Anyway...nice movie! I couldn't hear the voices well though oh well.
Blue-Thunder
Blue-Thunder
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Battle of kamino waiting for the facility doors to open so I can get more decals to edit from Kam.

Back to top Go down

Post by clonevsidiot886 Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Admin - Do NOT spam, use five or more words in a post, and do not use more than five emoticons in a post.
clonevsidiot886
clonevsidiot886

http://www.clonearmycustoms.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue-Thunder Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:22 am

To inform the spammer above: It's not like the Clones go into a battle and not lose a troop. Most of the time they lose at least a vehicle.
Blue-Thunder
Blue-Thunder
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Battle of kamino waiting for the facility doors to open so I can get more decals to edit from Kam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next