Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission to Yavin 4: Recover and Maintain all Sith Holocrons

+35
Knight
Kieya'Yatinn
commander324
Gerrard
angmar100
Master Potato
Felix42
Odd Ball
Clonecommando874
torrent3
Superperson
Comrade Faie
astoriabluelegos
80-0
DarthPineapple
Sialboats
667thLegion
[Jay]
Astor
Bizzle
Muskey15
Rook
PhiMa
Rogue
Awesome-o-saurus
CT44
Jedi Joe
PizzaMovies
Thunder-blade
Commander Ravage
pdragon27
commader runo
Alpha
Darth Yoda
legorevolution
39 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mission to Yavin 4: Recover and Maintain all Sith Holocrons - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission to Yavin 4: Recover and Maintain all Sith Holocrons

Post by Bizzle Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:32 pm

Ok well if you look at my submission you'll see what I mean.Well I like how your doing this I wanted to.as soon as I saw this, make a Yavin MOC. But I will wait till later cause I need to BL alot of pieces. Hmm well I'll try to beat you in the future. Heck we could have a competition always going for me to try and beat you. Just an idea though. Ohh the holocrons would have been a very nice touch.

Dang thats alot of swampies revo!!!
Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Mission to Yavin 4: Recover and Maintain all Sith Holocrons - Page 2 Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Mission to Yavin 4: Recover and Maintain all Sith Holocrons - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission to Yavin 4: Recover and Maintain all Sith Holocrons

Post by legorevolution Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Darth Bizzle wrote:Ok well if you look at my submission you'll see what I mean.Well I like how your doing this I wanted to.as soon as I saw this, make a Yavin MOC. But I will wait till later cause I need to BL alot of pieces. Hmm well I'll try to beat you in the future. Heck we could have a competition always going for me to try and beat you. Just an idea though. Ohh the holocrons would have been a very nice touch.

I'm pretty sure I've got a large target on my head with a lot of members here. I think I've won 9-10 contests/guild builds since the site's been up Razz But if you'd like to challenge me to a personal 1v1 moc-off I'd love to play! Wink
legorevolution
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder-blade Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:47 pm

I know this is a tad off-topic, but how many Kashyyyk scouts are you gonna need for your Uber-huge Kashyyyk projects you've been working on for a LONG time?
Thunder-blade
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Post by legorevolution Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:49 pm

Thunder-blade wrote:I know this is a tad off-topic, but how many Kashyyyk scouts are you gonna need for your Uber-huge Kashyyyk projects you've been working on for a LONG time?

I've actually realized that I can't make it as big as originally hoped Sad Right now I'm trying to collect a platoon of Kashyyyk Troopers (36) but I'd like to have a full company there (144) which would be kinda difficult to match.
legorevolution
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by PhiMa Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:04 pm

......... Hola Wow! 5 Turbo tanks?! No offense, but are you insane?!?!! And ten more off bricklink?! I'd kill to have just one of them! And I'd love to see the huge kashyyyk battle, or that Mygeeto battle. Seriously, all your MOCs amaze me. Great job.
PhiMa
PhiMa
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Mission to Yavin 4: Recover and Maintain all Sith Holocrons - Page 2 Flag_g10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phima/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzle Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:06 pm

legorevolution wrote:
Darth Bizzle wrote:Ok well if you look at my submission you'll see what I mean.Well I like how your doing this I wanted to.as soon as I saw this, make a Yavin MOC. But I will wait till later cause I need to BL alot of pieces. Hmm well I'll try to beat you in the future. Heck we could have a competition always going for me to try and beat you. Just an idea though. Ohh the holocrons would have been a very nice touch.

I'm pretty sure I've got a large target on my head with a lot of members here. I think I've won 9-10 contests/guild builds since the site's been up Razz But if you'd like to challenge me to a personal 1v1 moc-off I'd love to play! Wink

Deal! I'll have to think of something really quick. But I wouldn't be able to do it till after next week.

legorevolution wrote:
Thunder-blade wrote:I know this is a tad off-topic, but how many Kashyyyk scouts are you gonna need for your Uber-huge Kashyyyk projects you've been working on for a LONG time?

I've actually realized that I can't make it as big as originally hoped Sad Right now I'm trying to collect a platoon of Kashyyyk Troopers (36) but I'd like to have a full company there (144) which would be kinda difficult to match.

Dang and each trooper costs about 13 bucks so thats..,if you have 15, $1,677 for 129 troopers!
Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [Jay] Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Another great MOC Revo, I love the blue visor effect you use.
[Jay]
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Mission to Yavin 4: Recover and Maintain all Sith Holocrons - Page 2 Flag_u10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35882840@N07/

Back to top Go down

Post by 667thLegion Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Crap. I was planning on entering the contest, but now there's no way I'll get any placing! Mad Oh well, great job! I like the sniper on top of the tree, and the lightsabers are sweet! Do the blades stay in well enough? And I notice how the blue river piece sort of goes over the base, and there's the three hole pieces... add-ons maybe? Smile
667thLegion
667thLegion
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/16634

Back to top Go down

Post by Sialboats Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:13 pm

Now... this is godly. Good work LegoRev, as per usual Smile ! I envy all those grass pieces, and I simply love the sniper in the trees Wink .
Sialboats
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Yoda Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:31 am

legorevolution wrote:

Count me in Revo. Wink
Darth Yoda
Darth Yoda
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32354339@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by legorevolution Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:08 am

667thLegion wrote:Crap. I was planning on entering the contest, but now there's no way I'll get any placing! Mad Oh well, great job! I like the sniper on top of the tree, and the lightsabers are sweet! Do the blades stay in well enough? And I notice how the blue river piece sort of goes over the base, and there's the three hole pieces... add-ons maybe? Smile

You should still enter! It's great for the community to be participating and showing off to one another what they've thought of and built- it's not all just for the prizes. The blades stay in perfectly fine in the bushes as well as the hilts I've made. I always usually build my mocs so that you could flip it upside down and nothing would fall. The three hole pieces you are seeing are part of the 12x12 exoforce baseplates I've used. There are 4 of them connected to one another in this moc via technic pin, and yes you could make modules out of them and add scenes to it! I'm thinkin in a year or so when we finally go to brickfest we should do something like that.

DY- Alright Wink
legorevolution
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzle Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:11 am

darth yoda wrote:
legorevolution wrote:

Count me in Revo. Wink

Cool. A three way,no sexual joke meant even though it could be implied, MOCing contest. We could have three rounds each of us picking what to be the "topic" of the build. IE a phrase,a battle and scene ect. If you don't mind I will pick first.

Ps. Revo you will be getting a PM from me soon!
Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Ravage Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:40 am

Pdragon wrote:No, you fail. Razz You said it was a Shoto, what Yoda uses. This is a GUARD shoto, what Maris Brood uses. And in the real-world, its called a tonfa/nightstick. Wink

Ha! You misread your quote! You wrote that Yoda uses a shoto! Razz Next time reread the quote, you have a long way to go to correct me when it comes to Star Wars! Razz

I really love the way you made your MOC, very creative.
Commander Ravage
Commander Ravage
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzle Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:18 am

Oh revo I thought I would say this.

Dude you inspire me to be a way better builder and you use so many, atleast it seems like it, techniques that I will use. Like what you build all of your MOC's on and how they are very well thought out. I'm going to have to order a very large order of gray slopes ect so one day I can rival you in a MOC like this.
Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthPineapple Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:27 am

Excellent MOC. I love the high grass, almost want to buy lots of them to make something just like this. Great entry. Smile
DarthPineapple
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Mission to Yavin 4: Recover and Maintain all Sith Holocrons - Page 2 Flag_n13

Back to top Go down

Post by 80-0 Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:47 pm

All those grass pieces! Great work as always! You know you could have made that Sith Maris Brood from TFU, and that would sorta make more sense, but in the spirit of stepping outside canon, nevermind. Wink
80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Yoda Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:33 pm

Darth Bizzle wrote:Oh revo I thought I would say this.

Dude you inspire me to be a way better builder and you use so many, atleast it seems like it, techniques that I will use. Like what you build all of your MOC's on and how they are very well thought out. I'm going to have to order a very large order of gray slopes ect so one day I can rival you in a MOC like this.

It's not all about the pieces you have. Wink
Darth Yoda
Darth Yoda
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32354339@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by PhiMa Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:39 pm

Man, this MOC is seriously great. I know I've already posted a comment, but the grass, the detail, the cliff, the simple way you made the commando droid, the lightsabers, the jedi and your insane amount of Kashyyyk troopers. This is great, I really doubt anyone else really stands a chance against this. Say, what's up with you Sigfig?
PhiMa
PhiMa
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Mission to Yavin 4: Recover and Maintain all Sith Holocrons - Page 2 Flag_g10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phima/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzle Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:40 pm

darth yoda wrote:
Darth Bizzle wrote:Oh revo I thought I would say this.

It's not all about the pieces you have. Wink

Dude when you have like 30 gray slopes tops it's kinda hard to MOC with gray slopes.

And now as I go to build a snowy planet I find that all of my white slopes are gone so now I have to find another design.
Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by astoriabluelegos Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:24 pm

Nice job Legorev! Looks fantastic as usual! Smile Blue Arc
astoriabluelegos
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Faie Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:17 pm

Great job, I love the bushes and how the landscape varies!

You never disappoint! Smile
Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Superperson Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:18 pm

Nice moc. Where did you get the plants?
Superperson
Superperson
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by torrent3 Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:48 am

Is it even legal to make something that good? And where the heck did you get all those plants?
torrent3
torrent3
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by legorevolution Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:24 am

You can easily get the plants off bricklink for cheap, but the three pointed little weed plants I used in mass I got at PAB at my local lego store.
legorevolution
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Superperson Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Awsome battle. That should be a comic.
Superperson
Superperson
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next