Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Munificent-class Star Frigate (Banking Clan Frigate)

+19
LPAnimations
Muskey15
dorkvader75
legorevolution
DarthWhatever
667thLegion
CloneCommandoXion
astoriabluelegos
8080Spartans
Clonecommando007
Superperson
Sialboats
noobswatter
PhiMa
Thunder-blade
CT44
Sithassassin
DarthPineapple
Awesome-o-saurus
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Munificent-class Star Frigate (Banking Clan Frigate) Empty Munificent-class Star Frigate (Banking Clan Frigate)

Post by Awesome-o-saurus Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Just something I made nearly 4 months back. Did it for Christmas on MOCpages. Unfortunetly, it had to compete with more popular builders, so it fell into obscurity while other things, things with a lot less effort and detail, rose to fame. Disgusting... From a certain point of view.

Munificent-class Star Frigate (Banking Clan Frigate) 01612

Munificent-class Star Frigate (Banking Clan Frigate) 01511

Munificent-class Star Frigate (Banking Clan Frigate) 01910

Munificent-class Star Frigate (Banking Clan Frigate) 02211

Munificent-class Star Frigate (Banking Clan Frigate) 02411

Why is it so colorful, and has 4 extra engines? It was me personal frigate (Ya' know, cause I'm a Sep supporter), but quickly fell into disrepair because it was so delicate. Eventually I scapped it for peices. I tried to build a Recusant, but I ran out of peices, then I tried to build a Lucrehulk, but realized I'd need som bricklinking, which is out of the question right now. So I'm shipless, at least for Star Wars.

This has about a 1000 more views and 34 more comments than mine on MOCpages:

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/102006

You can see why I might be disgruntled. Anyways, don't tell me to improve anything, because like I stated before, this has been long since scrapped. You're looking at pictures from 2008.
Awesome-o-saurus
Awesome-o-saurus
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Munificent-class Star Frigate (Banking Clan Frigate) Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Munificent-class Star Frigate (Banking Clan Frigate) Empty Re: Munificent-class Star Frigate (Banking Clan Frigate)

Post by DarthPineapple Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:10 pm

I've already told you how awesome this is. I just love it, the shape, the detail, it's perfect! Smile
DarthPineapple
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Munificent-class Star Frigate (Banking Clan Frigate) Flag_n13

Back to top Go down

Munificent-class Star Frigate (Banking Clan Frigate) Empty Re: Munificent-class Star Frigate (Banking Clan Frigate)

Post by Sithassassin Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:13 pm

You like to write a lot, don't you Razz . Well anyways it is an awesome ship, I just wish you wouldn't have scrapped it and made a cool space battle with it.
Sithassassin
Sithassassin
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/12964

Back to top Go down

Post by CT44 Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:21 pm

This thing greatly resembles the actual ship. . .Nice job! Smile
CT44
CT44
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/huntercearley

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder-blade Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:25 pm

Woah!!

This thing is really awesome! The shape is perfect and the details are awesome! Love the multiple engines!

One nitpick though: Make the from two "prongs" a little thicker and closer together.
Thunder-blade
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Post by PhiMa Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:07 pm

Awesome-o-saurus wrote:
You can see why I might be disgruntled. Anyways, don't tell me to improve anything, because like I stated before, this has been long since scrapped. You're looking at pictures from 2008.

Ahem...didn't you read TB? Anway, I think it looks really great! Good colours, nice design much better than that one you showed us....
PhiMa
PhiMa
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Munificent-class Star Frigate (Banking Clan Frigate) Flag_g10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phima/

Back to top Go down

Post by noobswatter Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:40 pm

Woah , this thing's Pimpin'. I realy like those engines back there too.

Good job!
noobswatter
noobswatter
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Munificent-class Star Frigate (Banking Clan Frigate) Flag_c10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sialboats Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Now while I'd have to see the other entries to opine objectively, this should have taken the cake. I'm sorry, but the attention to detail is very nice. I don't find it all that colorful... in comparison to other models, and what color there is reallt does bring out the accuracy. The bridge is what won me over Wink .
Sialboats
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Post by Superperson Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:27 pm

Nice MOC. It looks like the real thing.
Superperson
Superperson
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesome-o-saurus Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:19 pm

Sialboats wrote:Now while I'd have to see the other entries to opine objectively, this should have taken the cake. I'm sorry, but the attention to detail is very nice. I don't find it all that colorful... in comparison to other models, and what color there is reallt does bring out the accuracy. The bridge is what won me over Wink .

What? What others? Is there a contest or something?
Awesome-o-saurus
Awesome-o-saurus
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sialboats Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:38 pm

Awesome-o-saurus wrote:
Sialboats wrote:Now while I'd have to see the other entries to opine objectively, this should have taken the cake. I'm sorry, but the attention to detail is very nice. I don't find it all that colorful... in comparison to other models, and what color there is reallt does bring out the accuracy. The bridge is what won me over Wink .

You gave a story about how you thought that this should have won over those with "far less detail" Razz .
Sialboats
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesome-o-saurus Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:43 pm

Sialboats wrote:
Awesome-o-saurus wrote:

You gave a story about how you thought that this should have won over those with "far less detail" Razz .

Oh, that. Embarassed I was talking about how this has fallen into MOCpages obscurity, and how ships that are alot worse quality are more popular. There was no contest. Though I have entered this in a few. It won.
Awesome-o-saurus
Awesome-o-saurus
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:41 pm

The greebles on this ship are simply awesome, and the bridge is very well done, as are the two guns in the front. The framework and overall shape of this ship is great. Good work!
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by 8080Spartans Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:51 pm

I've looked at this like 5 tmes and the only thing I can say is WOW All Hail!

Rules & Regulations

Please edit your post(s) and use proper spelling, grammar, capitalization, & punctuation. Thanks. ADMIN

Read this before posting again. https://cabg.forumotion.com/the-guild-constitution-f1/the-constitution-t1.htm#1 ADMIN

Munificent-class Star Frigate (Banking Clan Frigate) Intro2
8080Spartans
8080Spartans
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by astoriabluelegos Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:41 pm

WOW, this is pretty cool. The detailing is perfect, and even in mini scale it's a big ship. Smile Blue Arc
astoriabluelegos
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CloneCommandoXion Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:12 am

Hey this is pretty good. I like the bridge detail Smile
CloneCommandoXion
CloneCommandoXion
Guild Member
Guild Member

Munificent-class Star Frigate (Banking Clan Frigate) Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54544991@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by 667thLegion Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:14 am

Pretty cool! Looks like it's pretty accurate to me. Smile
667thLegion
667thLegion
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/16634

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthWhatever Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:09 am

Awesome-o-saurus wrote:
Sialboats wrote:
Awesome-o-saurus wrote:

Oh, that. Embarassed I was talking about how this has fallen into MOCpages obscurity, and how ships that are alot worse quality are more popular. There was no contest. Though I have entered this in a few. It won.

sooooooo much qoteing Shocked Shocked anyways nice job it looks GRRRRRRRREAT!!!!! Laughing

That's it!! You've spammed and used poor grammar all the time. You get a temp Ban.

Double posting, quote violations, poor spelling, poor grammar, no capitalization, & no punctuation. I concur.

Read this before posting again. http://www.thecabg.net/the-guild-constitution-f1/the-constitution-t1.htm#1 ADMIN
DarthWhatever
DarthWhatever

Back to top Go down

Post by legorevolution Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:03 am

This is AWESOME! Now you're name has validity to it Wink This deserves way more views on mocpages, but mocpages is eh. I'm going comment it more in a little.
legorevolution
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Post by dorkvader75 Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:29 pm

This is a very good build, do you think that you could manufacture these, because I would certainly purcahse one.
dorkvader75

Back to top Go down

Post by Muskey15 Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:04 pm

An incredible frigate! The bridge is excellently designed!
Muskey15
Muskey15
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LPAnimations Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:08 pm

Wow, this is awesome, I love this attention to detail, a lot better than some other of the other munificent frigates i have seen splashed around the web. Good job! Smile
LPAnimations
LPAnimations
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Munificent-class Star Frigate (Banking Clan Frigate) Flag_u10

http://www.youtube.co.uk/user/LPAnimations

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesome-o-saurus Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:34 am

dorkvader75 wrote:This is a very good build, do you think that you could manufacture these, because I would certainly purcahse one.

Not sure. It was actually really flimsy, especially the front flap/plate/shield thingies, the fins, and the engines. Besides, I used some pretty complicated SNOT work behind the scenes so to speak. It was really hard to put together. Maybe this summer I'll build a better one. A bigger one.
Awesome-o-saurus
Awesome-o-saurus
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xXBLACKDOOMXx Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:28 am

One of the greatest MOC's i have ever seen. How did you find the time to build that?
xXBLACKDOOMXx
xXBLACKDOOMXx
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesome-o-saurus Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:06 am

xXBLACKDOOMXx wrote:One of the greatest MOC's i have ever seen. How did you find the time to build that?

About 12 houra of scrounging for pieces, 5 for actual construction, and about 4 months of engineering and planning.
Awesome-o-saurus
Awesome-o-saurus
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next