Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Faction: S.M.A.

3 posters

Go down

My Faction: S.M.A. Empty My Faction: S.M.A.

Post by cadbane123 Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:06 pm

The Sith Military Alliance is here to restore the galaxy to the rightful power of the sith. Lead by the great Lord Kano they will find and destroy every jedi, big and small.
My Faction: S.M.A. 3844441596_6c13b09293
The leader Lord Kano. Kano was a senator on the Galactic Senate. When the Jedi discovered his "alter ego" Kano fled to the Outer Rim. Many bounty hunters picked up on the fact that the Republic wanted him, unfortunately, alive. After the failure of dozens of hunters, a lucky hunter manages to captures him, bringing Kano back to face the Senate. They sense the bounty hunter had already done illegal things, they offer the hunter a chance to rid himself of all charges, but he wanted money so he let Kano escape. Kano got off Coruscant after killing plenty of guards and a Jedi or two. Now, six years later and nearly a year into the Clone Wars, he returns with an army to fight the Republic and every thing they stand for.
My Faction: S.M.A. 3843651095_3c479b2d56
Sith soldiers. These are the main soldiers of the S.M.A.
My Faction: S.M.A. 3844441048_5711096bcc
Rifle infantry are men who signed on that weren't high powered in the Force. Many low lifes would jion and skip out after the first paycheck.
Elite soldiers and generals could sense this and the low life was quickly killed or they didn't make it through missions alive.
My Faction: S.M.A. 3844441530_7a0e2b156e
Sith commandos.These men were trained harshly and few would make it past the training, but it was worth it. The commandos were and still are an extremely amazing asset to the Sith Military Alliance.
My Faction: S.M.A. 3844441682_b7e5fd079d
Jaren Varshrel. Jaren is a brutal sith and general. His strategic abilities weren't great, but the way he treats the troops is plian insane. If someone was to fail he wouldn't hesitate to exicute them in front of anyone. Often he would crush their spine, tare of heads, or even cut of limbs and let them bleed to death.This would force them into great discipline, but jaren ,being bad at planning the attacks he commands, would send his troops into an impossible job. And who ever came back he killed. Shaun really did not like Jaren. His win lose ratio was average, many soldiers had to be replaced, and he was quite rude, but Kano loved to watch the exicutions.

RULES & REGULATIONS

Please edit your post(s) and use proper spelling, grammar, capitalization, & punctuation. Thanks. CABG Staff

Read this before posting again. http://www.thecabg.net/the-guild-constitution-f1/the-constitution-t1.htm#1 CABG Staff

You could really use a spell checker. Check the new members area for a free and good one. Another option os using Mozilla Firefox as your browser because it has a built-in spell checker. Halen has already helped you for this story but please use a spell checker for your following posts. Thanks,
-DP

Last edited by cadbane123 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed things)
cadbane123
cadbane123
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

My Faction: S.M.A. Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

My Faction: S.M.A. Empty Re: My Faction: S.M.A.

Post by Halen Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:38 pm

Sorry to do this but please use a spell check. Also proper names should be capitalized. I fixed some other sentence so they make more logical sense.

cadbane123 wrote:The Sith Military Alliance is here to restore the galaxy to the rightful power of the Sith. Lead by the great Lord Kano their mission is to find and destroy every Jedi, big and small.

The leader Lord Kano. Kano was a senator on the Galactic Senate. When the Jedi discovered his "alter ego" Kano fled to the Outer Rim. Many bounty hunters picked up on the fact that the Republic wanted him, unfortunately, alive. After the failure of dozens of hunters, a lucky hunter manages to captures him, bringing Kano back to face the Senate. They sense the bounty hunter had already done illegal things, they offer the hunter a chance to rid himself of all charges, but he wanted money so he let Kano escape. Kano got off Coruscant after killing plenty of guards and a Jedi or two. Now, six years later and nearly a year into the Clone Wars, he returns with an army to fight the Republic and every thing they stand for.

Sith soldiers. These are the main soldiers of the S.M.A.

Rifle infantry are men who signed on that weren't high powered in the Force. Many low lifes would jion and skip out after the first paycheck.
Elite soldiers and generals could sense this and the low life was quickly killed or they didn't make it through missions alive.

Sith commandos.These men were trained harshly and few would make it past the training, but it was worth it. The commandos were and still are an extremely amazing asset to the Sith Military Alliance.

Jaren Varshrel. Jaren is a brutal Sith general. His strategic abilities weren't great, but the way he treated the troops is plain insane. If someone was to fail he wouldn't hesitate to execute them in front of anyone. Often he would crush their spine, tear of heads, or even cut off limbs and let them bleed to death. This would force them into greater discipline, but Jaren ,being bad at planning the attacks he commands, would send his troops into an impossible job. And who ever came back he killed. Shaun really did not like Jaren. His win lose ratio was average, many soldiers had to be replaced, and he was quite rude, but Kano loved to watch the executions.
Halen
Halen
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

My Faction: S.M.A. Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:03 pm

See if someone put your post through a translator very thing spelled wrong wouldn't translate. So if you can't use a spell checker we'll pull your Guildship.

Thread locked.

Post a new one when you think you're ready to respect the forums rules and regulations. Or PM a staff member to have it unlocked if and when you're ready to fix it.
Rook
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

My Faction: S.M.A. Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down