Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scouting Scantopious VI...(contest entry)

+6
allster9889
eclipsegrafx
bl*c
legorevolution
Troopa Daisy
CloneCommandoXion
10 posters

Go down

Scouting Scantopious VI...(contest entry) Empty Scouting Scantopious VI...(contest entry)

Post by CloneCommandoXion Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:48 pm

This is a planet that I invented. Scantopious VI is a world of transparent tube like flowers and fungi. There are many different species of giant flowers on this world. Which makes good sniper spots for the 602nd legion. Currently the 602nd legion are making their way to the heart of the jungle where the CIS has set up a large communications tower. I won't officially enter this until I get some feedback. Wink
Scouting Scantopious VI...(contest entry) Creati36
I hope you like it!
CloneCommandoXion
CloneCommandoXion
Guild Member
Guild Member

Scouting Scantopious VI...(contest entry) Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54544991@N06/

Back to top Go down

Scouting Scantopious VI...(contest entry) Empty Re: Scouting Scantopious VI...(contest entry)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:04 am

The flowers look insanely good, I love this whole thing,you might want to make it bigger and more roomy for the clones, maybe have a few droids in it as well. Overall a very good MOC. Do the 602nd have a Jedi Commander? If they do put him/her in it.

Back to top Go down

Scouting Scantopious VI...(contest entry) Empty Re: Scouting Scantopious VI...(contest entry)

Post by Troopa Daisy Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:46 am

The flowers at the bottom look really nice. However, it makes the big flower at the top look somewhat bland. Either add more to the big flower or shrink it a bit. Wink Smile
Troopa Daisy
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Post by legorevolution Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:19 am

Troopa Daisy wrote:The flowers at the bottom look really nice. However, it makes the big flower at the top look somewhat bland. Either add more to the big flower or shrink it a bit. Wink Smile

I think it's the small size of the baseplate that gives it that giant bland look. It's definitely good you're cramming a lot of growth in, just possibly make the base bigger. I really like the use of those bionicle (?) spines for the plant back right. The transparent stems can work if you change the cones at the top methinks. It looks when a transparent stem produces a transred flower or whatever Razz Nice entry Thumbs up
legorevolution
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Scouting Scantopious VI...(contest entry) Flag_u12

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Post by bl*c Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:19 pm

The 'bubble turret' flower/fungus looks out of place. Other than that, great job, I like that big flower the most. Smile
bl*c
bl*c
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50744850@N05/

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipsegrafx Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:22 pm

I disagree with everyone... this looks....

Awesome:D... I meant with the changes... there is a nice balance here... I think it all goes well.
eclipsegrafx
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsegrafx/

Back to top Go down

Post by allster9889 Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:03 pm

It looks great, I like how you've made it almost entirely plants! Although the turret looks a bit odd in the presence of all those plants

Last edited by allster9889 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
allster9889
allster9889
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Tryin to find which button makes the At-Te go forward. Dang where is that thing...
Scouting Scantopious VI...(contest entry) Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Beta Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Nice job! Smile It reminds me a little too much of felucia. And I have to agree with Bl*c, the grey buble turret thing is out of place. Wink
Alpha Beta
Alpha Beta
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Faie Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Something bugs me a bit...

I understand that is supposed to be colourful and hectic, but I honestly don't pay attention to any Felucia-esque MOC's just because of that fact.

Maybe I'm just a whiny ***, a bad critic, or stupid but I can't like it. Don't take this as negative criticism its just my look on all MOC's of the type.
Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CloneCommandoXion Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:52 am

Honestly Faie, whats the point of commenting if you have nothing to say but "I don't pay attention to felucie-like mocs"? Razz
CloneCommandoXion
CloneCommandoXion
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54544991@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:45 am

Don't feel bad CloneCommandoXion, it looks wonderful and does look a bit like Felucia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tital Wave Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:23 pm

I like it. Maybe you should have a droid sniper, On that big plant.
Tital Wave
Tital Wave
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by customhelmetsman Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Tital Wave wrote:I like it. Maybe you should have a droid sniper, On that big plant.
There is a clone sniper already there. Overall it is great! Could be a bit bigger though. Marine
customhelmetsman
customhelmetsman
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tital Wave Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:04 pm

Good job hiding that Xion! I didn't even see him first time around. Razz
Tital Wave
Tital Wave
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down