Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phase II. The Force Unleashed II: "Lazer's power unleashed"

+17
legorevolution
Bossk
Rabid Squirrel
Alpha Beta
DarthPineapple
Jedi Joe
stormtroopertj
Rook
Cobra
rc-1798
Justin Pyne
Hazard with a Glove
bl*c
Steg
Troopa Daisy
DarthLeumas
LazerBlade
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Phase II. The Force Unleashed II: "Lazer's power unleashed" - Page 2 Empty Re: Phase II. The Force Unleashed II: "Lazer's power unleashed"

Post by LazerBlade Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:56 pm

bl*c wrote:Let me guess, 2x2 tile with a 2x2 plate (attached), stacked upside down on another 2x2 tile that has its "flat" end facing up? Surprised

BTW, why is this in the Clone Army Creations when it's based off of The Force Unleashed II? Be careful next time. Wink

Nope. Razz I showed you a picture of the MOC up side down. Wink

Thanks for the great comments guys!!!
LazerBlade
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Phase II. The Force Unleashed II: "Lazer's power unleashed" - Page 2 Flag_u12

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazerblade/

Back to top Go down

Phase II. The Force Unleashed II: "Lazer's power unleashed" - Page 2 Empty Re: Phase II. The Force Unleashed II: "Lazer's power unleashed"

Post by bl*c Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:24 pm

Well my idea would work too. Goossshhhh! :D
bl*c
bl*c
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50744850@N05/

Back to top Go down

Post by LazerBlade Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:34 am

bl*c wrote:Well my idea would work too. Goossshhhh! Wow this thing looks

I knew that. I was just making sure you knew that it was not the way you thought it was. Smile
LazerBlade
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by legorevolution Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:25 pm

Nice job mate. Smile Simple, and well built scene that has perfect movement. I really like the pieces you chose to use for the force blast on the ground. I might have to use that in the future. Wink The laying of the smaller piece above the large dish really gives a great appearance. I liked the light blue lights on the walls as well.
legorevolution
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Post by LazerBlade Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:16 am

legorevolution wrote:Nice job mate. Smile Simple, and well built scene that has perfect movement. I really like the pieces you chose to use for the force blast on the ground. I might have to use that in the future. Wink The laying of the smaller piece above the large dish really gives a great appearance. I liked the light blue lights on the walls as well.

Well thank you. I was waiting for your comment on this MOC. Wish me luck in the contest. It looks as if I will make into 1st-4th place.
LazerBlade
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caboose Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:37 am

Awesome, maybe your best one yet. The force repulse idea was very nice. I would hope you advance to the next round. The clone should be a stormie though. THe pinkish-purple lightsaber's are unique and add color, but I personally like them.
Caboose
Caboose
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LazerBlade Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Caboose wrote:Awesome, maybe your best one yet. The force repulse idea was very nice. I would hope you advance to the next round. The clone should be a stormie though. THe pinkish-purple lightsaber's are unique and add color, but I personally like them.

Thanks!! I can't wait for the polls to go up. Smile
LazerBlade
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergeant B Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:21 am

Dude you are like the Da Vinci of lego! That is abseloutley amazing, I am literally lost for words!I love the scout troopers and what piece did you use for the force lightning? I just don't understand how you make such masterpieces. Great job mate and I can't wait to see more. Hola Wow!

(By the way guys I am not trying to be a suck-up the MOC is just awesome) Smile
Sergeant B
Sergeant B
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Phase II. The Force Unleashed II: "Lazer's power unleashed" - Page 2 Flag_a10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabid Squirrel Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:09 pm

No offence to you Sarge but, if you think Lazer is good, check out Knight's MOC's. He is where a lot of us get inspiration for MOC's like these. I really like this though dude. You are getting better now that you have the pieces. Your force blast actually inspired me to make something...
Rabid Squirrel
Rabid Squirrel
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Rabid Squirrel wrote:No offence to you Sarge but, if you think Lazer is good, check out Knight's MOC's. He is where a lot of us get inspiration for MOC's like these. I really like this though dude. You are getting better now that you have the pieces. Your force blast actually inspired me to make something...

Wow, thanks! Smile Very nice MOC lazer! Love the force blast, and the the walls look fantastic! Keep it up! Thumbs up
Knight
Knight
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by LazerBlade Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Knight wrote:
~snip~ Very nice MOC lazer! Love the force blast, and the the walls look fantastic! Keep it up! Thumbs up

Thanks Knight! It is always good to get a comment or 2 from you. Wink

Thanks for all the great comments guys!!! Smile
LazerBlade
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Phase II. The Force Unleashed II: "Lazer's power unleashed" - Page 2 Empty Re: Phase II. The Force Unleashed II: "Lazer's power unleash

Post by commandersev Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Awesome post man! I actualy just finished wrapping up the first game today! Love the wall and the floor.
But do I see a at-rt clone helmet in the second picture Wink ?
commandersev
commandersev
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergeant B Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:19 am

Rabid Squirrel wrote:No offence to you Sarge but, if you think Lazer is good, check out Knight's MOC's. He is where a lot of us get inspiration for MOC's like these. I really like this though dude. You are getting better now that you have the pieces. Your force blast actually inspired me to make something...

True, but hey Lazer has now become compettion to Knight. (Not that you already weren't or anything...) Wink
Sergeant B
Sergeant B
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Phase II. The Force Unleashed II: "Lazer's power unleashed" - Page 2 Flag_a10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2