Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commander Keller and his cold assault troopers

+13
Bly
Uberlag
80-0
clonefactory
astoriabluelegos
Zepher
-Aki-
commander nick
Comrade Faie
DarthPineapple
ARC CloneTrooper141
Axel
Wuzzupbob
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Commander Keller and his cold assault troopers - Page 2 Empty Re: Commander Keller and his cold assault troopers

Post by Wuzzupbob Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:23 pm

Zepher wrote:Um, again, how much would the Keller with the white hood and helmet cost? I can't buy it now, but if I win the GAW contest, your stuff is as a prize, and this is what I'd like!

$5 ^_^
Wuzzupbob
Wuzzupbob
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Commander Keller and his cold assault troopers - Page 2 Flag_u12

http://clonearmycustoms.com/

Back to top Go down

Commander Keller and his cold assault troopers - Page 2 Empty Re: Commander Keller and his cold assault troopers

Post by Uberlag Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:30 pm

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:
Zepher wrote:I'm not a member of the CCP, I don't own the game...

Odd. Someone just apped as Zephyr. Shocked

ZephYr
ZephEr
DIFFERENCE!
Anyway...
These troopers are nice.
Uberlag
Uberlag
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bly Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:58 pm

Zepher wrote:Um, again, how much would the Keller with the white hood and helmet cost? I can't buy it now, but if I win the GAW contest, your stuff is as a prize, and this is what I'd like!

Is it? I thought it was arealights. Wink
Bly
Bly
Guild Member
Guild Member

Commander Keller and his cold assault troopers - Page 2 Flag_u10

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=587928

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuzzupbob Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:40 pm

commanderbly42 wrote:Is it? I thought it was arealights. Wink

thanks for the compliment bly Wink
Wuzzupbob
Wuzzupbob
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Faie Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:19 pm

I like the troopers and Keller, but Keller's helmet could use a little work. Fordo Yo!
Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by astoriabluelegos Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:53 pm

$5 for a Keller helmet then? When would these be available for purchase? I am very interested! Also if you did sell your decals, or better yet, make them stickers, I would buy a LOT! Wink Blue Arc
astoriabluelegos
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Fordo Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:11 am

Wow man that fig is incredible. However: Is it just me or is the decal on Keller's right leg starting to peel off...there's some kind of mark by his foot.
Captain Fordo
Captain Fordo
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuzzupbob Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:21 am

Captain Fordo wrote:Wow man that fig is incredible. However: Is it just me or is the decal on Keller's right leg starting to peel off...there's some kind of mark by his foot.

This is from an email that I just sent

"Thank you for contacting me/ bringing this to my attention...
At the time I was creating this fig I was also creating the custom Shadow Cody and Shadow Jet Trooper, and the "scuff" that you see on the leg there is actually just what the sealer picked up off of cody and transfered to Keller. I've already fixed this and it is not the decal peeling, so nothing to worry about. Wink Once again thank you for contacting me."
Wuzzupbob
Wuzzupbob
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Fordo Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:25 am

Thanks for clearing this up Wuzzup, I'm probably gunna buy him now Smile.

~ Fordo Yo!
Captain Fordo
Captain Fordo
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by legorevolution Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:12 am

astoriabluelegos wrote:$5 for a Keller helmet then? When would these be available for purchase? I am very interested! Also if you did sell your decals, or better yet, make them stickers, I would buy a LOT! Wink Blue Arc

If into the thread you are to look, only pain will you find. Astoria? No, it couldn't be... Astoria, you were like a brother to me! The Modders are Evil! Razz
legorevolution
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:10 pm

legorevolution wrote:
astoriabluelegos wrote:$5 for a Keller helmet then? When would these be available for purchase? I am very interested! Also if you did sell your decals, or better yet, make them stickers, I would buy a LOT! Wink Blue Arc

If into the thread you are to look, only pain will you find. Astoria? No, it couldn't be... Astoria, you were like a brother to me! The Modders are Evil! Razz

Ahh... tragic, tragic. Anyways those are awesome Wuzzup. You should be working for LEGO Smile
Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Aki- Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:34 pm

legorevolution wrote:

Correction, the PURISTS are evil!
-Aki-
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Fordo Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:29 pm

Nah, if Wuzzup worked for lego then he wouldn't be getting the epic $$$ for his creations Razz. Keep up the good work Wuzzup, can't wait to see your next figures (maybe a clone scuba trooper perhaps Wink).

~ Fordo Yo!
Captain Fordo
Captain Fordo
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by legorevolution Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:05 pm

Captain Fordo wrote:Nah, if Wuzzup worked for lego then he wouldn't be getting the epic $$$ for his creations Razz. Keep up the good work Wuzzup, can't wait to see your next figures (maybe a clone scuba trooper perhaps Wink).

~ Fordo Yo!

I think I've got a pretty good design that might challenge HIS scuba trooper should he decide to create one. Just wait for the pics I'll upload later today!
legorevolution
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by -Aki- Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:06 pm

legorevolution wrote:
Captain Fordo wrote:Nah, if Wuzzup worked for lego then he wouldn't be getting the epic $$$ for his creations Razz. Keep up the good work Wuzzup, can't wait to see your next figures (maybe a clone scuba trooper perhaps Wink).

~ Fordo Yo!

I think I've got a pretty good design that might challenge HIS scuba trooper should he decide to create one. Just wait for the pics I'll upload later today!

Can't wait to see him/it!
-Aki-
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by legorevolution Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:07 pm

I'm so excited to post it as well! For the limited amount of pieces I currently have, I think I did a pretty swell job. I just need to go get that darn Indy set!
legorevolution
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Fordo Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:28 pm

Awesome man, looking forward to seeing it.

~ Fordo Yo!
Captain Fordo
Captain Fordo
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by astoriabluelegos Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:04 pm

legorevolution wrote:If into the thread you are to look, only pain will you find. Astoria? No, it couldn't be... Astoria, you were like a brother to me! The Modders are Evil! Razz

Okay, so I'm mostly purist, but I'm deffinetly NOT a modder! I NEVER do anything that isn't reversable to restore the brick back to it's original state. Wink So Wuzzupbob, PLEASE sell Decal/Sticker sets, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME, like this fig!!! Wink Blue Arc
astoriabluelegos
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthPineapple Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:01 am

astoriabluelegos wrote:Okay, so I'm mostly purist, but I'm deffinetly NOT a modder! I NEVER do anything that isn't reversable to restore the brick back to it's original state. Wink

So that makes me a purist?! Shocked
DarthPineapple
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Commander Keller and his cold assault troopers - Page 2 Flag_n13

Back to top Go down

Post by astoriabluelegos Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:08 am

DarthPineapple wrote:So that makes me a purist?! Shocked

Yes it does DP, yes it does...*mind trick* You will defect frm the modders and join the purists...*mind trick* Wink Blue Arc
astoriabluelegos
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthPineapple Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:21 am

astoriabluelegos wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:So that makes me a purist?! Shocked

Yes it does DP, yes it does...*mind trick* You will defect frm the modders and join the purists...*mind trick* Wink Blue Arc

Now it would worked if you spelled 'from' right! Laughing Though I can still restore my bricks in the original state, while I mod them. I suppose I'm both! Razz
DarthPineapple
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Commander Keller and his cold assault troopers - Page 2 Flag_n13

Back to top Go down

Post by LegoBoyRobert Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:13 am

Commander Faie wrote:I like the troopers and Keller, but Keller's helmet could use a little work. Fordo Yo!
yeah the keller helmet needs alot more detail sadly Sad Whitey
LegoBoyRobert
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/pizza501st

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuzzupbob Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:04 am

legoboyrob2 wrote:yeah the keller helmet needs alot more detail sadly Sad Whitey

Laughing ok... How? I put the airborne helm inside the hood. What else can I do?

(no offense to you personally legoboy, I just really want to know)
Wuzzupbob
Wuzzupbob
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by LegoBoyRobert Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:54 pm

Wuzzupbob wrote:
legoboyrob2 wrote:yeah the keller helmet needs alot more detail sadly Sad Whitey

Laughing ok... How? I put the airborne helm inside the hood. What else can I do?

the helmet it is bunched
up it is still good Smile
LegoBoyRobert
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/pizza501st

Back to top Go down

Post by -Aki- Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:09 pm

legoboyrob2 wrote:
Wuzzupbob wrote:

the helmet it is bunched
up it is still good Smile

I reckon it's fine.

Legoboy, watch your grammar please Wink.
-Aki-
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum