Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Build-Off Entry: Senate Assassination

+4
Rijulskywalker
Darman
bl*c
667thLegion
8 posters

Go down

Guild Build-Off Entry: Senate Assassination Empty Guild Build-Off Entry: Senate Assassination

Post by 667thLegion Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:28 pm

A senator, Cynan Starkos, (yes, I did use a SW name generator, sue me!) is assassinated by two members of the RN (Robot Ninjas). He was said to have very few allies, because some thought he was mentally deranged, and because he had strong views about the war.

Yep, mediocre MOC and terrible backstory, but heck, I go back to school tomorrow, so I've got other things on my mind. Razz

Guild Build-Off Entry: Senate Assassination Dscn1412

We can go ahead and award 80-0 the win I would say, even though I haven't seen his yet. Razz

Gallery of fun-ness

Last edited by 667thLegion on Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
667thLegion
667thLegion
Guild Member
Guild Member

Guild Build-Off Entry: Senate Assassination Flag_u12

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/16634

Back to top Go down

Guild Build-Off Entry: Senate Assassination Empty Re: Guild Build-Off Entry: Senate Assassination

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Very cool. I like the use of the Minifigures Collection Series Ninjas. I have three of those guys.

Back to top Go down

Guild Build-Off Entry: Senate Assassination Empty Re: Guild Build-Off Entry: Senate Assassination

Post by 667thLegion Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:33 pm

The_Customizer wrote:Very cool. I like the use of the Minifigures Collection Series Ninjas. I have three of those guys.

Well, it's sort of the MCS Ninja.. it's the torso, sword, and hood, but the face from the MCS Robot. Wink
667thLegion
667thLegion
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bl*c Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:36 pm

I alread commented on flickr, so I'm just gonna copy & paste. Razz

'LOL.
Great job, love the top entrance and how they're coming down.
The broken glass and the blood spatter is also neat.
'
bl*c
bl*c
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50744850@N05/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:39 pm

667thLegion wrote:
The_Customizer wrote:Very cool. I like the use of the Minifigures Collection Series Ninjas. I have three of those guys.

Well, it's sort of the MCS Ninja.. it's the torso, sword, and hood, but the face from the MCS Robot. Wink

Razz That is exactly what I have! Nice job, I thought that is the head you were going to use!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darman Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:47 pm

I see a black wall with some figures on it, and thats about it. This isn't something I personally think would come from a guild member.
Darman
Darman
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rijulskywalker Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:21 pm

This pic makes it look pretty terrible.
Rijulskywalker
Rijulskywalker
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:52 pm

Maybe you should add more detail to it, like chairs, or something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Troopa Daisy Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:33 am

I like the guy coming down the rope thingy that's pretty cool but the ground needs more stuff. Wink
Troopa Daisy
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

Guild Build-Off Entry: Senate Assassination Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Beta Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:17 am

Don't know what the random clear trans pieces are. :scratch: Also, I don't like the trans green pieces, too many, and it looks weird. Overall though, good job.
Alpha Beta
Alpha Beta
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazard with a Glove Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:32 am

Sorry, but this is very boring technique wise. It needs more detail, the neon green seems awkward -ly placed, and I think you should have done something else than black for the main wall/floor color. Overall, it needs improvement.
Hazard with a Glove
Hazard with a Glove
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 667thLegion Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:42 am

Hazard with a Glove wrote:Sorry, but this is very boring technique wise. It needs more detail, the neon green seems awkward -ly placed, and I think you should have done something else than black for the main wall/floor color. Overall, it needs improvement.

Like I said, it is mediocre at best. I was tired, and didn't quite realize that I had to build a MOC for the challenge until this morning. No, it's not guild worthy, it was more of me screwing around. I am also in the middle of some sorting, so I didn't have my normal brick selection available. Wink But on a side note, who would join if I started a Robot Ninja flickr group? Razz
667thLegion
667thLegion
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 80-0 Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:48 pm

An assassination? That's IT? I agree in general with Hazard's point. Assassinations tend to take place in the target's place of living, not in a vertical chimney made of charcoal. Razz
80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 667thLegion Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:00 am

80-0 wrote:An assassination? That's IT? I agree in general with Hazard's point. Assassinations tend to take place in the target's place of living, not in a vertical chimney made of charcoal. Razz

It's meant to be like a hallway as the senator is going to a debate. Razz Yours is far better, I will admit defeat now. Razz
667thLegion
667thLegion
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down