Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI CABG!

+3
Sergeant B
Rabid Squirrel
nukeboy14
7 posters

Go down

HI CABG! Empty HI CABG!

Post by nukeboy14 Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:15 am

Hello everyone, it feels good to finally be on this site as a user Smile, I hope I make it to the guild but after seeing some of the other mocs on this site, I don't think the Jedi council (oops!) sorry I mean I don't think the CABG council will approve me Waaa! I mean if you look at the other mocs they are huge, they all have the right colors, and are shaped nicely while mine kind of pale in comparison. I built a little star fighter and a small walker thing for the guild but they look like monkey poo compared to the awesome mocs on the site and I can't post them now anyways, anyways I hope I enjoy this site as much as all of us do Razz
nukeboy14
nukeboy14

HI CABG! Aflag10

Back to top Go down

HI CABG! Empty Re: HI CABG!

Post by Rabid Squirrel Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:18 am

You missed a few periods here and there. Wink
Welcome! Be sure to post a link to your gallery.
Rabid Squirrel
Rabid Squirrel
Guild Member
Guild Member

HI CABG! Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Post by nukeboy14 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:29 am

Well Flickr is banned in my country for some stupid reason that's gonna take long to explain. My next solution is brickshelf, but would you know better site, or is there a gallery section in this site, sorry I am helpless. Embarassed
nukeboy14
nukeboy14

HI CABG! Aflag10

Back to top Go down

Post by nukeboy14 Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:47 am

Actually forget that I just made a brickshelf gallery Wow this thing looks here: http://tinyurl.com/2wblkzu.
The first 3 mocs (not pictures) in the gallery are:
1: That's a AT-SW (All Terrain-Support Walker) I used 2 of the cross shaped rods to make chain guns and white technic pieces for legs.
2: ARC-120: In use before the more advanced ARC-170s replaced them, I made a simple landing gear for it (although it is manual).
3: Republic skiff: Used to transport clone troopers in desert planets like Tatooine and Geonosis, outfitted with 4 missle launchers and 3 laser cannons, I made this one by combining the Assassin Droid battle pack with the Clone Walker battle pack.
So these are the mocs I might submit to the Guild, so what do you think of them.
edit: Sorry I forgot about multiple posts don't ban me please Embarassed I'll be out of this site before I even start because I triple posted Waaa!

Glad to see you realized your mistake, no worries, we're not going to ban you, as long as you keep up with the rules. We only ban the stupid ones Wink -PhiMa

Last edited by PhiMa on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I made a mistake, a big one)
nukeboy14
nukeboy14

HI CABG! Aflag10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergeant B Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:59 am

Welcome to the CABG, you could just edit your old post and write what you want in there. Oh and your Brickshelf account is not public yet so I can't see your MOCs yet. Sad
Sergeant B
Sergeant B
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

HI CABG! Flag_a10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerrard Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:08 pm

Welcome to CABG. Nice to have you here enjoy your stay! Smile
Gerrard
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

HI CABG! Flag_u12

https://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

HI CABG! Empty brickshelf

Post by nukeboy14 Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:08 am

Ok the folder's public now so you can see my mocs and stuff Razz
Oh yes and thank you for the reassuring news PhimA
nukeboy14
nukeboy14

HI CABG! Aflag10

Back to top Go down

HI CABG! Empty Brickshelf

Post by Republic Empire Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:26 am

They are very nice designs. Just keep up your designs.
Republic Empire
Republic Empire

HI CABG! Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rijulskywalker Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:42 am

They are pretty good, when it comes to techniques. You have a pretty good idea of the basic stuff. Nice work. Smile
Rijulskywalker
Rijulskywalker
Guild Member
Guild Member

HI CABG! Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:58 am

The hard-suit legs are a pretty clever idea, but they need to be more then just "sticks" if you know what I mean.
And welcome to theCABG!

Back to top Go down

Post by Palms Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Welcome to the CABG. Your grammer seems good so you should stay for a decently long period of time Smile . Unfortunatly your MOC skills are not Guild worthy yet just keep on building, build your number of pieces and post your MOCS in the "New member feedback" thread so we can give you good advice Wink .
Palms
Palms
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

HI CABG! Flag_u12

http://psych.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Post by nukeboy14 Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:00 pm

The_Customizer wrote:The hard-suit legs are a pretty clever idea, but they need to be more then just "sticks" if you know what I mean.
And welcome to theCABG!
Do you mean make them look stronger? I was thinking of that, but I don't have a lot of spare LEGO, I will see what I can do about it. I want to make a few more mocs for my application to the guild, and improve on these 3 designs
nukeboy14
nukeboy14

HI CABG! Aflag10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:03 pm

nukeboy14 wrote:
The_Customizer wrote:The hard-suit legs are a pretty clever idea, but they need to be more then just "sticks" if you know what I mean.
And welcome to theCABG!
Do you mean make them look stronger? I was thinking of that, but I don't have a lot of spare LEGO, I will see what I can do about it. I want to make a few more mocs for my application to the guild, and improve on these 3 designs

I would recommend putting some greebles on it, that might help, or maybe doubling up on the technic pieces and using gray, then putting Bionicle armor on them, that would look nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by nukeboy14 Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:16 am

I am not sure how Greebles will work out because those legs are pretty small, I might try what you said about doubling the Technic pieces though, and I only have one Bionicle set but it's pieces might work. One more thing, does good grammar = longer time on site? Roll Eyes
nukeboy14
nukeboy14

HI CABG! Aflag10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerrard Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:25 am

Yes, it does. But it is pretty easy, and you get used to it. Wink

I like some of the techniques you are using. Just try to bulk up some of your MOC's and add more "firepower." Otherwise they don't look too shabby. Wink
Gerrard
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

HI CABG! Flag_u12

https://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rijulskywalker Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:32 am

nukeboy14 wrote:One more thing, does good grammar = longer time on site? Roll Eyes
What do you mean? If you don't have good grammar, you won't be sticking around long, whether you want to or not. Roll Eyes
Rijulskywalker
Rijulskywalker
Guild Member
Guild Member

HI CABG! Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down