Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up!

+4
CommanderBlade
Aerial Trooper Nitro
troopmaker
CloneCommandoXion
8 posters

Go down

Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up! Empty Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up!

Post by CloneCommandoXion Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:59 am

Soon sigma squad will be back! But this time in their stealth armour, new gear, water-slide decals and much more. Once the project is done I will post them all with a vig. If any of you have forgotten the names they are Xion (me Wow this thing looks ), Kalo, Torr and Gil. Instead of your average black and what ever your commando color secondary is I have come up with a new idea. Xion will be in dark blue armour with white markings. As for Gil he's gonna be the team sniper, so I'am currently working on a ghillie suit (or rather a hood) for him. But for the others (Torr and kalo) I need some help for ideas. So I'm asking you guys!

Sorry I couldn't update for a while. I needed a new Camera, now I have one. So here are the pic's of my first two troopers. There is Gil(sniper) and Xion(team leader).
Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up! New_ca10[/url
Here's Gil:
[url=https://servimg.com/view/14184385/201]Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up! New_ca11
Hood off:
Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up! New_ca12
Xion:
Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up! New_ca13
Another Pic:
Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up! New_ca14
Both of them together:
Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up! New_ca15

I hope you like them! Smile

Last edited by CloneCommandoXion on Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
CloneCommandoXion
CloneCommandoXion
Guild Member
Guild Member

Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up! Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54544991@N06/

Back to top Go down

Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up! Empty Clone Commando Sigma squad V.2!!!

Post by troopmaker Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:24 pm

I am making a custom squad ( gamma squad , please everyone tell me if the name already exists ) and I ran over the same problem. I have thought some unique designs for the commandos ( commando bite will have vampire teeth under his "mouth" and please don't copy this although I know you won 't).You can use mando letters , they're really cool.Also you can make one being sadistic ( like '07 ) and OF COURSE make yourself the leader of the squad (commando 'maker is mine 's ).If I come up with anything good be sure that I' ll tell you. Hope I was helpful ! Smile

Learn to spell please. -Tac

Last edited by troopmaker on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
troopmaker
troopmaker
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up! Aflag10

Back to top Go down

Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up! Empty Re: Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up!

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:26 pm

I took a look at your old thread of Sigma Squad, and they look very well done, I can't wait to see the new versions!

So? He wants help and ideas, not offtopic posts. -Tac

Last edited by Aerial Trooper Nitro on Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up! Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up! Empty Re: Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up!

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am

Hmmm, for the 2 guys that you don't have ideas for:
Torr: A red commando, with a sniper rifle, (hence the name Torr, kind of like tore Wink ) And a dark, almost black-like, red cape.
And,
kalo: A green explosives guy. With a anti-armor like design, and a few grenades.
Those are my ideas!

Back to top Go down

Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up! Empty Torr and Kalo

Post by CommanderBlade Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:01 pm

Well I agree with The_Custome_One. Torr should have a sniper Kabam! . But I think he should have grey armor. And Kalo should have navy blue armor Blue Arc. Thats my idea hope you like it!
CommanderBlade
CommanderBlade
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CloneCommandoXion Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:29 am

Guys, the idea's are great but..did any of you read what I posted? Gil is the team sniper, that occupation is taken. Xion is a navy blue commando so that as well is an idea already used. Razz The only commando that I really need help with is Torr. Here are the jobs of each commando:

Xion: Team leader
Gil: Team sniper
Kalo: Grenadier or...what ever you guys come up with.
Torr: (possibly demolitions expert) Idea's open

Also if this interests anyone I have completed Xion and Gil ( gil has a ghillie suit/hood). Wow this thing looks
CloneCommandoXion
CloneCommandoXion
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:36 am

CloneCommandoXion wrote:Guys, the idea's are great but..did any of you read what I posted? Gil is the team sniper, that occupation is taken. Xion is a navy blue commando so that as well is an idea already used. Razz The only commando that I really need help with is Torr. Here are the jobs of each commando:

Xion: Team leader
Gil: Team sniper
Kalo: Grenadier or...what ever you guys come up with.
Torr: (possibly demolitions expert) Idea's open

Also if this interests anyone I have completed Xion and Gil ( gil has a ghillie suit/hood). Wow this thing looks

I think Torr should be a demolitions expert, with red and gray markings, would look pretty cool. Like Red Stripes Somewhat Crossed with Grey ones.

Back to top Go down

Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up! Empty Clone Commando Sigma squad V.2!!!

Post by troopmaker Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:39 pm

I 've found a damn good deathwatch mado symbol , which is fine for a clone ( after all , they 're clones of a mando ) .Althought I am bored to post the picture itself so here is a link http://www.google.gr/imgres?imgurl=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071013082955/starwars/images/7/72/Mandalorian_Death_Watch_(Vizsla)_symbol.png&imgrefurl=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Mandalorian_Death_Watch_(Vizsla)_symbol.png&usg=__8cBO7BaGxNvoWUNKfQs_x7MghKM=&h=454&w=316&sz=108&hl=el&start=92&zoom=1&tbnid=6D3Awu6JFlHRJM:&tbnh=166&tbnw=111&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dstar%2Bwars%2Bsymbols%26um%3D1%26hl%3Del%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D485%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=618&vpy=95&dur=3762&hovh=269&hovw=187&tx=127&ty=201&ei=fmO0TPXvLIToOcni5egJ&oei=FWO0TID4L5G7jAeBlb23Aw&esq=10&page=10&ndsp=9&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:92 . Ok . A BIG link. So ,that's all I hope you like the idea of this in the centre of the torso Xion Smile

Please edit your post(s) and use proper spelling, grammar, spacing, capitalization, & punctuation. Thanks. ADMIN --R
troopmaker
troopmaker
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CommanderBlade Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:19 am

Well.... what you need is a team medic. I've read all the republic commando books and they always have a team medic. So Torr or Kalo should be a team medic. If you do that then make the other one a demolitions expert. That is my second idea. Hope it is usefull to you!
CommanderBlade
CommanderBlade
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CloneCommandoXion Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:10 pm

Sorry to bump an old topic Embarassed . But I have pictures now.
CloneCommandoXion
CloneCommandoXion
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ^Ninja Trooper^ Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Hmmm. A little messy, is that stickers or white waterslide?
^Ninja Trooper^
^Ninja Trooper^
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CloneCommandoXion Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:07 am

Waterslides, they look more messy because this is my first time using white paper rather than clear film. It was the only way I could place them on the dark elements. Wink
CloneCommandoXion
CloneCommandoXion
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Troopa Daisy Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:22 am

I'm liking the blue one although his helmet decal seems a bit off. However, the green camo/cloak thing for the sniper was a good attempt but it's way too big over the head IMO. Wink Smile
Troopa Daisy
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wickedskillz Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:54 am

I'm liking the idea of a camo hood thing, but it may need certain changes, as it looks to bulky. If you still need inspiration for the other 2 commandos, maybe take a look at: Star Wars Republic Commandos. The multiplayer customisation system may be handy...
Wickedskillz
Wickedskillz
Guild Member
Guild Member

Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up! Flag_a10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/epiclego

Back to top Go down

Clone Commando Sigma squad: First Two Pic's Are Up! Empty Clone Commandos

Post by theclonearmory Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:42 am

It's okay but the mouth decal on both of them is not equal with the helmet and the decal looks weird for me. Anyway, it's still a great Clone, the camo hood Clone is the best! Wow this thing looks
theclonearmory
theclonearmory
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49171298@N05/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down