Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bucket o' Bley

+7
Zepher
C.J.Cutrone9
Typhoon
Legion Dude
pyro of the 19th
Wickedskillz
Tac
11 posters

Go down

Bucket o' Bley Empty Bucket o' Bley

Post by Tac Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:36 am

So many MOCs....

Bucket o' Bley 6055510253_643f630499

There was a lot of debate in the Rebuilding Society Skype group about whether or not my Mecha was too sci-fi. Since the display is set in London I decided to give him a little outfit. He'll be at BF 2012 along with my display for Rebuilding Society.

Bucket o' Bley 6046286804_0d8ae390b3

My VT again. I updated it quite a bit, and now fits a figure and looks better.

Bucket o' Bley 6045736481_a1668eeddb

It also has a planking feature to avoid enemies (Or in this case creators) taking photos of it. >_>

Bucket o' Bley 6009002545_b40bb891ea

Another updated MOC, this time it's my Bunny-Suit.

Bucket o' Bley 5873943214_f50a4dc877

My mecha buster. That pathetic little black thing under the eye has been replaced with a minigun.

Bucket o' Bley 6009021197_b1e0ffb7a2

This was my old faction standard (With my tank in the background), but since I got the new faction (Look below for the grey/steel coloured ones), these have been demoted to just jungle warfare.

Bucket o' Bley 6009014183_16129ff978

My secret militia for deniability ops.

Bucket o' Bley 6032369608_4f64041291

"After the collapse of EV Heavy Industries, India was thrown into turmoil and civil unrest. Looting and riots were common, murder and terrorism met no defiance. No one came to India's aid. No one helped the innocent overcome the evil that had poisoned and engulfed their country. That ends today. RSA, alongside EAC, has launched hundreds of soldiers to exterminate the underground terrorist organisations and militias that thrusted India into a civil war. They want chaos. They want panic. They want anarchy. We will put a stop to this madness. They are cowards, preying on the vulnerable. They lack training. They lack obediance. They lack determination. The EAC and RSA alliance will bring back order from these goalless heretics. If they don't fight for something, they'll fall for anything."

The guy who owned India quit, so me and Ignacio both wanted it. We pretty much instantly decided to become allies and own it together.

Bucket o' Bley 6086300202_ddf849bb06

RSA foreign minister, Antonio Black, meets up with an URK offical to discuss stuff.

Bucket o' Bley 6088537589_999622b040

Following the reports that secret meetings were underway between URK and RSA officals, we bring you this breaking news. An unknown assassin has attempted to kill RSA foreign minister Antonio Black. A squad of RSA's new troops manage to get there in time to save him, but not to save the officals from a 3 day coma. Mr. Black had this to say:

"He came out of nowhere. A blinding light from my left scorched my eyes, followed by a deafening explosion. Bullets were exchanged. Commander Shepard's gun coughed out bullets from behind a makeshift cover. A canister rolled between my legs, fumes seeping out. The fleeing URK official fell, but Shepard remained calm, until a stray bullet caught his mask. I felt dizzy, and collapsed. The intruder produced a knife, and held it above my neck. He spoke, his voice as cold as his knife. I didn't hear what he said. The last thing I saw was him raising the knife, and the last thing I heard was the sound of gunfire. RSA troops had got there just in time. Nobody died, but the message was clear, someone didn't want this alliance to happen."

It is still rumoured what was being discussed, but the RSA goverment released this statement:

"We will not reveal the nature of the talks, but we can tell you this: No papers or contracts were signed. Although we highly doubt the URK had anything to do with this, we will not rule out any suspects too soon. Untill then Mr. Black will stay guarded in a hidden location until he fully recovers."

Bucket o' Bley 6005714656_b7fd9a9051

Some cyberpunk District 9 type thing.
Bucket o' Bley 6136609110_46a60a4b55

Marines:

New standard. My old standard are now for jungle only, I said before. These will be for urban and aqua warfare (These colours), desert (Tan/Dark Tan) and Artic (White and Light Grey).

All are armed with ARCs with 'nade launchers and a backpack. 2 have long range comms. All have short range built into their helmets. Commander has long range comms, backpack, pistol strapped to leg (Best seen here in an early WIP) and A chainblade/HSR combo.

Since I'm not allow to buy anything (BF may be a year away, but it's still really expensive and I need to save) I didn't have 4 more bayonets to finish these guys. The ARCs are easily my favourite production gun, but I'd love some JFLRs with ACS drums to give them. I reallly really hope they come out, it'd be worth my parents wrath to buy them.

Bucket o' Bley 6136062153_574f5c9725

Infiltrator:

Armed with an ARC with flashlight, these guys go behind enemy lines to get intel and generally muck stuff up.

Bucket o' Bley 6136608912_b4a7a01cb7

Sniper and Spotter:

Pretty straight forward. Spotter has PDW and long range binoculars. Sniper has HCSR and 100x zoom goggles. Both have longe range comms.

Bucket o' Bley 6136608874_91c72b06c7

Medic:

Has a scapel and syringe for any medical emergency, and M2019 Blaster for any other emergencies.

I love the way the marines have gunmetal for the armour and helmets, so imagine the MCH is gunmetal

Bucket o' Bley 6136608974_5063fafdbd

Anti-Vehicle/Infantry:

Heavy laser cannon is capable of going through jets, tanks, boats and buildings. Minigun is capable of killing 100 troops a minute.

(Once again imagine they have gunmetal MCHs)

Bucket o' Bley 6137744634_605017fdd6

As the CRNA troops in India start pushing into RSA territory, the few RSA troops failed to defend their bases. The CRNA's numbers overpowered their skill, swiftly taking small outposts. That was the past. 32% of the CRNA troops in RSA territory were wiped out in a day. Radios went blank. Static filled the ears of the invaders comms. There were no survivors. Nobody knew what had happened, fog descended on the already mysterious battlefield. Scouting parties disappeared, UAV were shot down by unknown snipers. By the time the CRNA got the message, they were down to half of their troops. A single message from an outpost on the edge on the dark zone. <i>"They're everywhere, hundreds of them. They can't be killed, their armour is too thick. Whiskey Base is lost. Repeat. Whiskey Base is-"</i> That was it. A week later and it was clear the RSA had deployed hundreds, if not thousands of heavily armoured skilled troops. More bases were wiped out, engulfed by darkness. 3 days passed and they were down to a fifth of their original invasion force. The CRNA deployed special helicopters armed with MGLs and thick armour plating. This picture was the first of the troops after a 2 week massacre. A lone helicopter got through the turrets and AA troops. This was taken moments before being brought down by grenades and laser cannons. One thing was clear. These troops were well armed. These troops were armoured. These troops were skilled. There was thousands in India, waiting to strike. The CRNA was on the run.

Remember I just got India? Some guy decided to invade us. He had 2 troops. Laughing

Bucket o' Bley 6144443940_5f10c764ea

A quick 10 minute scene to show one of the checkpoints (This is checkpoint 23, obviously) the RSA have set up around the edges of RSA/EAC territory.
Tac
Tac
Bley Junkie
Bley Junkie

Bucket o' Bley Flag_u10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/commandertac/

Back to top Go down

Bucket o' Bley Empty Re: Bucket o' Bley

Post by Wickedskillz Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:18 am

Wow, that is some really awesome stuff! Your faction is truly epic. But I must say, I particularly like your Mech Buster. Some interesting part usage there.
Wickedskillz
Wickedskillz
Guild Member
Guild Member

Bucket o' Bley Flag_a10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/epiclego

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro of the 19th Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:51 pm

So much awesomeness...

Love all the figs you create, I dig the cyberpunk stuff! Wow this thing looks
pyro of the 19th
pyro of the 19th
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52972569@N05/

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Dude Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Those things are all just so... wonderful! The Bely Junkie is on it once again!
Legion Dude
Legion Dude
Guild Member
Guild Member

Bucket o' Bley Flag_n13

http://www.flickr.com/photos/253dlegionguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Typhoon Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Very nice Tac! The sixth one down's vehicle reminds me of the TF's (Trade Federation) AAT tank. Over all there are some great build here! Thumbs up
Typhoon
Typhoon
Guild Member
Guild Member

Bucket o' Bley Flag_u12

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64687595@N03/

Back to top Go down

Post by C.J.Cutrone9 Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:45 pm

I love them ALL. Excellent job man. I hope I can come to BF Virginia.
C.J.Cutrone9
C.J.Cutrone9
Council Member
Council Member

Bucket o' Bley Flag_u12

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79775094@N07/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zepher Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:12 am

You're so good it's boring. How do you expect us to comment on all this awesomeness at once.

I like the lighting in the pictures of the office.
Zepher
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Bucket o' Bley Flag_u12

http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Post by Troopa Daisy Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:12 am

Oh I am digging that 3 legged walker! Thumbs up
Troopa Daisy
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

Bucket o' Bley Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabid Squirrel Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:23 am

Y U NO let me see Bley Junkie's stuff on Flickr. D :
Rabid Squirrel
Rabid Squirrel
Guild Member
Guild Member

Bucket o' Bley Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Stark Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:17 pm

What'd you use for the wheels on the bike for the denailibilty ops bike? ps probably a bump, I'm sorry Embarassed
CC Stark
CC Stark
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Bucket o' Bley Flag_u12

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/67421

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Tee Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:35 am

Back in Tac,
Doesn't build in black
He's been too long I'm glad he's back
/lolacdc

Amazing job Tac.
Green Tee
Green Tee
Guild Member
Guild Member

Bucket o' Bley Flag_u12

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39281125@N02/

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Dude Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Green Tee wrote:Back in Tac,
Doesn't build in black
He's been too long I'm glad he's back
/lolacdc

Amazing job Tac.

You do know this was posted more than a month ago, do you?
Legion Dude
Legion Dude
Guild Member
Guild Member

Bucket o' Bley Flag_n13

http://www.flickr.com/photos/253dlegionguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down