Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission 12.2

2 posters

Go down

Mission 12.2  Empty Mission 12.2

Post by ~Bob B~ Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:58 pm

Mission 12.2  7119539201_01d0952d29_z

Location-Rattatak
Sly's Log-

This has been quite the mission, I’ve lost count of how many months we’ve been on this rock. We were beginning to wonder if we would ever hear from the Republic after we lost contact with them for a few months. We were all glad when we finally got communications reestablished with the Republic once again and got a fresh mission. While most of the 316th handle the droid bunkers around the desert, our job was to get General Kenobi inside the main Separatist outpost and sabotage their communications and retrieve the tactical droid within the base. We finally arrived on site of the outpost and the general thought it would be best if Nix and I head toward the control room so we could get the droid and destroy their communications all at once. General Kenobi and the rest of the squad went throughout the outpost, eliminating the rest of the droid forces.

We reached the control room and caught the droids by surprise. Once we got inside we found the tactical droid that contained vital intel and also some droids protecting him. The droids fired on us protecting the tactical droid, but it was no use. We had a clear path for the tactical droid.

“Get the droid sir!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well its been a while since I've posted anything on here and I apologize for that. I've had a lot going on and just haven't had too much building inspiration, but I hope to change that.
Enjoy!
~Bob B~
~Bob B~
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Mission 12.2  Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Mission 12.2  Empty Re: Mission 12.2

Post by C.J.Cutrone9 Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:28 am

Oh wow, this is an excellent dio Bob! I am a huge fan of all the details.
C.J.Cutrone9
C.J.Cutrone9
Council Member
Council Member

Mission 12.2  Flag_u12

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79775094@N07/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum