Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your ideas for future/long term projects?

+121
captain brick
CloneCommando66
Commanderblueleader96
Jeremy012399
Darman
OMEGA 71
Legomotion95
11_seconds_older
Rogue Jedi
Cpt. Crinkle
MasterBrettKenobi
Luke
Heady
SithFilmer
LPAnimations
cadbane123
Commander Vulcan
Jedi Joe
Sithassassin
mazz
jeremey
wrecks
cmdr Vintu
Cyrus
mr.swirly
Halen
huck to flat
A.R.C Alpha - 117
Delta 1608
foxrex101
Captain Tredge
Green Tee
MyOwnCreations
Blast
death180
Garet6
fireworkgamer
moosacow
Master Potato
Muskey15
frrylander55
Code_Green
Chaotic Good
PhiMa
FireHawk302
RubbahBand
MuffinHobo
MikeZulu
angmar100
rc-1798
CommanderStone
CloneCommandoXion
CaptainNeon
legostarwarsclones
Bizzle
Ham701
Felix42
Gerrard
Fixer
huntmaster
LegoJammin96
Commander Ravage
noobswatter
clone trooper101
[Jay]
LORD of WAR99
Kieya'Yatinn
Appo the clone
why
Tac
Astor
someguy577
ODST7
tygerb
rex trooper
vecol05
667thLegion
Jens
cloneLieutenintLeo94
pdragon27
CT44
ARC trooper
commander Pinky
Bantha
flare
Commander Blade
Commander Catsie
LegoBoyRobert
Commander Four
Commander Lukas
Bly
The Jinja Ninja
Thunder-blade
ARC CloneTrooper141
inuformers321
Darth Yoda
major reviss
Alpha
J4ke
(insert name here)
Sialboats
No_Name
commander nick
80-0
Axel
Commander N09
-Aki-
ryan
cln-cmndo
legorevolution
Brandon9
Uberlag
Lt. Fox
Zepher
Comrade Faie
Wookieedude1
Aridar
DarthPineapple
Rook
astoriabluelegos
Clonecommando007
125 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? Empty What are your ideas for future/long term projects?

Post by Clonecommando007 Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:19 pm

Well, we all are working on a project of some kind right now. Because we are a Guild made for helping other members, we'd like to know what you're working on and if you need any help. Please: Post your projects and current WIP's in this thread if you are unable to upload pictures.

Rules for this thread:

1. Only post your WIP here if you don't have pictures for it.

2. If your WIP has pictures, please make another thread for it.

3. This thread is for you to post your WIP's and help you need for your WIP.

4. It is encouraged that you respond to other's posts for their WIP's.
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? Empty Re: What are your ideas for future/long term projects?

Post by Clonecommando007 Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:32 pm

Well, I'm working on an MOC Gunship for my droid forces. Smile
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? Empty Re: What are your ideas for future/long term projects?

Post by astoriabluelegos Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:32 pm

Well, I'm almost done with my "Battle over Coruscant" scene on my ceiling. Work is ongoing on my newly created Geonosis. And spots have been alocated for some Clone Wars campaigns. I am also rounding up my battlepacks so I can build some of CC007's tanks. Oh and I recently finished a custom ARC-170 that is loosly based on a Rancor Attack ARC-170. Smile (Pics coming as soon as I can get the camera to work!) :| Blue Arc
astoriabluelegos
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:05 pm

How are you swinging the Battle of coruscant? Are you suspending the fighters from the ceiling?
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:38 pm

Green My primary goal is building Star Wars Lego Mini Figure "sets" that didn't make it as an offical set. For example the TX-130 Tank which it looks like is going to be offical later this year. Green

Last edited by on Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rook
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by astoriabluelegos Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:41 pm

Yep, and it takes a TON of time, not to mention your fingures literally itch after tying little tiny knots in fishing line over, and over, and over... I am a little more than halfway done, so far I've hung our three ARC-170's, Obi's and Anakins ETA-2's, our custom V-wing, another partially costomized V-wing (awaitig parts) that is being destroyed, five Buzz droids, two Tri-Fighters, and two Vulture Droids. I still have to hang two Tri-Fighters, three Vulture Droids, two more V-wings(Same condition as the one being blown up), a Eta-2 or two (Havn't decided how many I want in this space battle, I think I'm going to put one or two in the Jedi Temple Hangar bay on Coruscant), a hyperspace booster ring, and some mini-scale capital ships (If I can find them, because we made them a long time ago in a galaxy far far away...). Wink
Unforunatly our camera is on the fritz, the veiw screen got cracked, but the main camera works okay. So I might try taking some pictures, however I won't know the quality until I upload them. Roll Eyes Blue Arc
astoriabluelegos
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by astoriabluelegos Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:42 pm

Rook wrote:Green My primary goal is building Star Wars Lego Mini Figure "sets" that didn't make it as an offical set. For example the TX-130 Tank which it looks like is going to be offical later this year. Green

Sounds COOL!!! Hola Wow! Can't wait to see them!!!!! Smile Blue Arc
astoriabluelegos
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthPineapple Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:19 pm

Finishing my Legion. Takes very much time! Luckily I have a week vacation from school now. Smile
DarthPineapple
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? Flag_n13

Back to top Go down

Post by Aridar Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:23 pm

Working on an Arbiter, with no decals, and a Green Transport for a small detachment of troops. (I forgot the Arbiter wasn't red, so I had to start over...)
Aridar
Aridar
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookieedude1 Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:59 pm

Im building a star corps army with commander Bly leading, but trying to buy a custom Aayla on ebay is so hard!! arrrggghhhh anyway I'l keep you posted... Wink
Wookieedude1
Wookieedude1
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by astoriabluelegos Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:47 pm

Hey Wookiedude for Aayla you don't need to go to those scalpers on ebay, because Kam over at Fineclonier.com sells decals for Aayla, and Arealight sells her Lekku (Head tales) and head scarf, and if you place an order with him, he might even throw in a custom Female body. Wink Blue Arc
astoriabluelegos
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Faie Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:16 pm

I'm building things for my soon to be legion I hope. Pictures should be up soon.

Last edited by on Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:25 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:Hey Wookiedude for Aayla you don't need to go to those scalpers on ebay, because Kam over at Fineclonier.com sells decals for Aayla, and Arealight sells her Lekku (Head tales) and head scarf, and if you place an order with him, he might even throw in a custom Female body. Wink Blue Arc
Yea, the Aayla decal won't be that much, but the twilek headtails might be just under $5.
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by astoriabluelegos Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:31 pm

[/quote]Yea, the Aayla decal won't be that much, but the twilek headtails might be just under $5.[/quote]

True, but still a LOT cheaper than a complete fig would go for, especially on Ebay. Wink Blue Arc
astoriabluelegos
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookieedude1 Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:57 pm

I've found a fig for $10 so it's about £5 for me so thats a bargin. Laughing

Also i'm making a custom Bly figure I'l post pics soon. : yay new clone head!!! Fordo Yo!
Wookieedude1
Wookieedude1
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:36 pm

absatoriabluelegos, how's the space battle going?
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Zepher Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:32 pm

Yeah, how's it coming along? To tell you the truth I really want to see it, you have me very excited with your descriptions!
Zepher
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Post by astoriabluelegos Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:15 am

Ok here's the update, I am done! (For now! Wink ) So far it takes up about 15 square feet of ceiling space in an L-shape between my racks, in the tightly-packed Prequal part of my room. I could have put this in a larger area, but I decided that this area is large enough (It actually turned out better than I thought, and I left some room to expand because of the new sets coming out. When totally done in the future the entire battle will be U shaped.), besides the largest ceiling space in my room is reserved for the HUGE Trilogy space battle which is a combination of BOTH Death Star battles! Smile I also decided to leave out the booster ring and the other Eta-2's because I want to have some ships for other Dioramas, and I wanted the booster ring slightly seperated from the battle. I did find the capitol ship mini's (a Nomedian Lukrahulk battleship, and a Vennator) as well as a V-19 mini, and two ARC-170 mini's. I also have like, seven V-wings somewhere that when I find them I will turn into larger mini Vennators (I got the idea frm someone on Brickshelf). Also one of the ARC-170's I customized with teeth that glow in the dark, and Dark blue coloration, making it loosly based off the Rancor Attack ARC-170 that Hasbro released. Wink Like I said earliar our camera is on the fritz. Without the viewscreen taking quality pictures is nearly impossible, Roll Eyes but, we are getting a replacement that should be here thursday, so you will probably have to wait till then to see this, sorry. Embarassed Blue Arc

P.S. Photographing this in a way that does it justice should be quit a challenge!
astoriabluelegos
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:51 pm

That ARC-170 with teeth sounds cool! I've seen the hasbro toy, but I want to see it in lego.
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by astoriabluelegos Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:40 pm

CAMERA CAME TODAY! I'll go take some pics in a sec, I'll also take some pictures of the costom ARC-170 in the space battle, and maybe on the ground (if I can land it without ruining the pose!) Smile Blue Arc
astoriabluelegos
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthPineapple Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:32 pm

I can't wait to see it all, it sounds so amazing! Smile
DarthPineapple
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? Flag_n13

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:01 pm

I'm getting impatient. Mad

Roll Eyes Take your time. Good pictures take a long time to take. Smile
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by astoriabluelegos Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:29 am

IT'S UP!!!!! Look in the Clone Army Creations Section! Smile Blue Arc
astoriabluelegos
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:13 am

I'm starting part 2 of my comic, and I'm also working on my vig. I'd also like to make some entries into Fine Clonier's contest.
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by astoriabluelegos Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:17 am

I'm working on a new castle diorama, then I'll probably start on the combination Death Star battle. Smile Blue Arc
astoriabluelegos
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next