Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory

+6
Comrade Faie
Uberlag
Brandon9
No_Name
Zepher
Alpha
10 posters

Go down

Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory Empty Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory

Post by Alpha Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:05 am

Story: Viper and the team are going deeper inside the underground droid factory. Will they make it out alive, or get crushed by the droids inside?

Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory Tatfac10
*Tzzzzt-pew! Tzzzt-tzzzzztztzzz-pew!* "O2, has the Jedi been stopped," inquires the Air Droid Captain. "No sir! We're having trouble detaining the meatbag Razz ."

Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory Tatfac11
"Ahh!" "Uh-oh! Blast them!"

Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory Tatfac12
Bam-bam! "Aaaah!"

Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory Tatfac14
"Kill them!" "Roger-roger!"

Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory Tatfac15
"Intruder alert! Intruder alert!" "Master, if we bring down that ramp, it'll block off those SBDs!"

Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory Tatfac16
Arth listens and then uses a powerful force-push. Whoooooooossshh!

Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory Tatfac17
*Ching* *Tzzztooo...* Metal scratches along the ramp and the ramp completely is demolished.

Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory Tatfac18
"Battle Droids!" Keya screams. "Men, take positions!" Viper commands.

Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory Tatfac19
"Ahh!" "Roger-roger!"

Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory Tatfac20
"C'mon! Lets get outta this scrapyard," says Arth. "Yessir!"

Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory Tatfac21
Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory Empty Re: Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory

Post by Zepher Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:09 am

Yo, here's my problem Alpha. you're mocs and stories are nice, but take more time on them. This has nothing outstanding about it. Try to throw in as many extra things as you can. As far as I can tell this moc as lots of empty space, ONE control panal, a few droids, two production belts, and vecheiles built by the lego company. Put more time into each moc. A lot more time.
Zepher
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory Empty Re: Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory

Post by Alpha Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:16 am

Zepher wrote:Yo, here's my problem Alpha. you're mocs and stories are nice, but take more time on them. This has nothing outstanding about it. Try to throw in as many extra things as you can. As far as I can tell this moc as lots of empty space, ONE control panal, a few droids, two production belts, and vecheiles built by the lego company. Put more time into each moc. A lot more time.

Yeah, Im not the guy who likes detail, but I I should spend a tad bit more time on it and add stuff.
Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by No_Name Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:20 am

It's nice....but i feel its missing something. Maybe more detail or more minifigs. I do agree Zeph because it doesn't have enough time and detail put into it. Also, fill the empty space maybe add your own vehicles aswell as the Lego ones. I do like the battle scene, though. I don't get how the see-through bar things look like a force push. Maybe photoshop it to add more detail to the push. Or just use the paint system that comes with the computer built-in. Don't get me wrong its a GOOD start.

Last edited by No_Name on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
No_Name
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory Flag_c10

http://mocpages.com/home.php/11024

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon9 Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:21 am

Maby you could use treds for the droid convaer belt (spelling). Smile Fordo Yo!
Brandon9
Brandon9
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:22 am

No_Name wrote:It's nice....but i feel its missing something. Maybe more detail or more minifigs. I do agree Zeph because it doesn't have enough time and detail put into it. Also, fill the empty space maybe add your own vehicles aswell as the Lego ones. I do like the battle scene, though. I don't get how the see-through bar things look like a force push. Maybe photoshop it to add more detail to the push. Or just use and paint system that comes with the computer built-in. Don't get me wrong its a GOOD start.

Well I dont edit my pics, I just take them, upload them, and then post em. Im thinking of doing a v2. How about it eh?
Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uberlag Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:40 am

It looks pretty empty, Because there's no people moving around in a droid factory, make it more compact, then you'll be set. It IS a good start however.
Uberlag
Uberlag
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Faie Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:51 am

I agree with Zeph an Uberlag. It needs more stuff, I like it nonetheless. Fordo Yo!
Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by astoriabluelegos Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:40 am

I also find it a bit.....spacious, but what you've GOT is a pretty good. Wink Blue Arc
astoriabluelegos
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ARC CloneTrooper141 Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:59 am

I really like it, but you should use photoshop for when he uses the force.
ARC CloneTrooper141
ARC CloneTrooper141
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:01 am

ARC CloneTrooper141 wrote:I really like it, but you should use photoshop for when he uses the force.

When it comes to MOCs, no photoshop. Just doesnt work for me.
Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by legorevolution Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:34 am

Alpha wrote:
Zepher wrote:Yo, here's my problem Alpha. you're mocs and stories are nice, but take more time on them. This has nothing outstanding about it. Try to throw in as many extra things as you can. As far as I can tell this moc as lots of empty space, ONE control panal, a few droids, two production belts, and vecheiles built by the lego company. Put more time into each moc. A lot more time.

Yeah, Im not the guy who likes detail, but I I should spend a tad bit more time on it and add stuff.

Well put Zeph. Alpha, I used to be pretty much the same exact guy. If you go to my mocpages account (in my signature) you can find some old mocs of mine that are strikingly similar to this. I used to feelt the same way and didn't pay attention to detail, but I can say that it is a necessity. It makes your mocs look juicey, and more realistic! Take a shot at it like I did. Try to make a greebled wall full of sensors and vents, then improve upon that.
legorevolution
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Tatooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory Empty Re: Tantooine Assault-Scratch One Droid Factory

Post by CAPTAINREX Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:45 am

I like how you used the clear bricks to make arth appear to use the force. Nice touch.
CAPTAINREX
CAPTAINREX
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/PAINTBALLA43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down