Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by Jedi Joe on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:27 pm

Wow, nice! You have really improved, Four!

That speeder is brilliant, and this airborne trooper looks better than the one you sent for your application, and now I know how you made them! Smile I might have to steal that design! Wink

A toast!
avatar
Jedi Joe
Guild Member
Guild Member

Location : Florida, the state of neverending heat and humidity...


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by Commander Four on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:28 pm

I found a picture of my dad's computer on google
avatar
Commander Four
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 19
Location : Stalker...


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by Jedi Joe on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:29 pm

A Dell laptop...

Fail x2!
avatar
Jedi Joe
Guild Member
Guild Member

Location : Florida, the state of neverending heat and humidity...


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by DarthPineapple on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:29 pm

Does the Airborne trooper has a Stormie helmet by the way? It looks pretty good! Surprised
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by Commander Four on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:30 pm

Jedi Joe wrote:Wow, nice! You have really improved, Four!

That speeder is brilliant, and this airborne trooper looks better than the one you sent for your application, and now I know how you made them! Smile I might have to steal that design! Wink

A toast!
Thanks! I've actually have had this speeder for a long time. And how I made the Airborne trooper is I toke a Stormtrooper helmet and shaved the front down until it was almost flat.
avatar
Commander Four
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 19
Location : Stalker...


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by Jedi Joe on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:30 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:Does the Airborne trooper has a Stormie helmet by the way? It looks pretty good! Surprised

Yep, similar to my Phase III Clone/Phase I Stormtrooper design.
avatar
Jedi Joe
Guild Member
Guild Member

Location : Florida, the state of neverending heat and humidity...


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by Commander Four on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:31 pm

Jedi Joe wrote:A Dell laptop...

Fail x2!
Lol. It's my dad's! SO don't blame me. I have a Apple MAC desktop up stairs that my mom is using and ALWAYS uses!
avatar
Commander Four
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 19
Location : Stalker...


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by 80-0 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:32 pm

Commander Four wrote:I found a picture of my dad's computer on google

Holy *bleep*! That looks almost exactly like the one I'm typing on! It has the same touch pad and buttons, same keys, but the on-off array is slightly different, and I'm using a wireless mouse.

OK, here's what you should do: Look along the upper right hand side of the keys. Find Page Up and Page Down. Now look on the side of the laptop near those keys. You should see two openings on top of each other. The USB should fit in there. If not, look along the back end of the laptop for them. Smile

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by Jedi Joe on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:33 pm

Commander Four wrote:
Jedi Joe wrote:A Dell laptop...

Fail x2!
Lol. It's my dad's! SO don't blame me. I have a Apple MAC desktop up stairs that my mom is using and ALWAYS uses!

Mac = fail as well! Razz

Seriously though, those are things I'm gonna stay away from: Dells, Macs, and laptops, but it doesn't matter what you use! Wink
avatar
Jedi Joe
Guild Member
Guild Member

Location : Florida, the state of neverending heat and humidity...


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by DarthPineapple on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:34 pm

Jedi Joe wrote:
Commander Four wrote:
Jedi Joe wrote:A Dell laptop...

Fail x2!
Lol. It's my dad's! SO don't blame me. I have a Apple MAC desktop up stairs that my mom is using and ALWAYS uses!

Mac = fail as well! Razz

Seriously though, those are things I'm gonna stay away from: Dells, Macs, and laptops, but it doesn't matter what you use! Wink

Yea, Windows FTW! Laughing
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by Commander Four on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:34 pm

Laughing. i like both though.
avatar
Commander Four
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 19
Location : Stalker...


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by Commander Four on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:35 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:
Jedi Joe wrote:
Commander Four wrote:
Jedi Joe wrote:A Dell laptop...

Fail x2!
Lol. It's my dad's! SO don't blame me. I have a Apple MAC desktop up stairs that my mom is using and ALWAYS uses!

Mac = fail as well! Razz

Seriously though, those are things I'm gonna stay away from: Dells, Macs, and laptops, but it doesn't matter what you use! Wink

Yea, Windows FTW! Laughing
My dad is gonna update to Vista soon.
avatar
Commander Four
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 19
Location : Stalker...


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by Jedi Joe on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:37 pm

Commander Four wrote:My dad is gonna update to Vista soon.

No, I have Vista, it is so bad.

If he did that, his laptop would be fail x3!


Last edited by Jedi Joe on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jedi Joe
Guild Member
Guild Member

Location : Florida, the state of neverending heat and humidity...


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by DarthPineapple on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:38 pm

Vista's not that bad... But letīs get back on topic people! Mad
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by Jedi Joe on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:38 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:Vista's not that bad...

Not if you want to make maps for SWBFII! Sad
avatar
Jedi Joe
Guild Member
Guild Member

Location : Florida, the state of neverending heat and humidity...


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by Commander Four on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:43 pm

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:
Commander Four wrote:I found a picture of my dad's computer on google

Holy *bleep*! That looks almost exactly like the one I'm typing on! It has the same touch pad and buttons, same keys, but the on-off array is slightly different, and I'm using a wireless mouse.

OK, here's what you should do: Look along the upper right hand side of the keys. Find Page Up and Page Down. Now look on the side of the laptop near those keys. You should see two openings on top of each other. The USB should fit in there. If not, look along the back end of the laptop for them. Smile
I know. That's were the USB cord is plugged into. My dad has 3 USB cords already plugged in! I have it connected but nothing is showing up.
avatar
Commander Four
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 19
Location : Stalker...


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by Commander Four on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:44 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:Vista's not that bad... But letīs get back on topic people! Mad
Yeah lets get back on topic! :spammers:
avatar
Commander Four
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 19
Location : Stalker...


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by 80-0 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:44 pm

Hm. I have two options for you to try:

1. Go to My Computer(it might be just called 'Computer) and look for somethng showing the symbol.

2. Try Autorun.

EDIT: Please try not to double post. Post count earns no respect; it's quality over quantity, you know. Wink Just try to edit your posts like I am doing right now. Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by Commander Four on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:46 pm

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:Hm. I have two options for you to try:

1. Go to My Computer(it might be just called 'Computer) and look for somethng showing the symbol.

2. Try Autorun.
Ok I went there.And what's the symbol?
avatar
Commander Four
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 19
Location : Stalker...


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by 80-0 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:51 pm

Commander Four wrote:
CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:Hm. I have two options for you to try:

1. Go to My Computer(it might be just called 'Computer) and look for somethng showing the symbol.

2. Try Autorun.
Ok I went there.And what's the symbol?

Well, there should be some text underneath each link in there. Try clicking once on each one to see what they are called.

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by Commander Four on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:51 pm

Ok.I'm doing that right now.


Last edited by Commander Four on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Commander Four
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 19
Location : Stalker...


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by DarthPineapple on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Commander Four wrote:Ok.

5 words each post please.
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by 80-0 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Please put at least five words in each post. This is what I would say were I in your shoes Wink :

OK, I'll try that!

Note that contractions count for as many words as they represent. I'll stands for I will, and couldn't've stands for could not have. Smile

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by Commander Four on Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:01 pm

Ok. What should I look for now. I found mobile device but it always says Critical communications services have failed to start.Try resetting the mobile device, and then connect again.
avatar
Commander Four
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 19
Location : Stalker...


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by 80-0 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:04 pm

Commander Four wrote:Ok. What should I look for now. I found mobile device but it always says Critical communications services have failed to start.Try resetting the mobile device, and then connect again.

Well did ya do that? Razz

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Speeder Bike and Flamethrower Updated!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum