Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

I need inspiration!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need inspiration!

Post by Comrade Faie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:18 pm

Lately I've not had the urge to build MOC's, it is not an dark age at all, all I need is inspiration. Right now I have an idea, a 48x48 grey baseplate that is going to be a CIS base on Kota IV. It is being inflitrated and blown up by my commandos. So I have an idea but I just don't know how to do it.

Be sure to post any of you own MOC's that could help and tell me how I could put that into my MOC. Fordo Yo! Smile

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by DarthPineapple on Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:32 pm

Make some buildings and then a wall, defenses, radar etc.
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by Comrade Faie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:24 pm

I know that, but the method... how to! Some techniques. Fordo Yo!

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by Axel on Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:53 pm

Many, many grill and tile pieces on the ground. Turrets, satellite dish radar, communications array. Pretty basic stuff, use Nannan Z designs for the turrets and just stick a whole lot of rods and antennae pieces onto a rotating piece for the comm unit.
avatar
Axel
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : Australia


Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by legorevolution on Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:32 am

Hmm... I'm going to be building Mygeeto so I'll build a lot of destroyed stuff soon... but that'll be done in Feb. I'd just look at some apoc stuff on flickr, brickshelf, and mocpages and see what they've done with buildings. You just gotta start and go with it, and then you'll get your own ideas- trust me I've been there Faie Wink
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by ARC trooper on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:08 am

I don`t have any MOC
Commander Faie wrote:Lately I've not had the urge to build MOC's, it is not an dark age at all, all I need is inspiration. Right now I have an idea, a 48x48 grey baseplate that is going to be a CIS base on Kota IV. It is being inflitrated and blown up by my commandos. So I have an idea but I just don't know how to do it.

Be sure to post any of you own MOC's that could help and tell me how I could put that into my MOC. Fordo Yo! Smile

Well go to youtube and look at pics of the base. Thats what I do. But sadly Waaa! I don`t have any MOCs. sorry again. And do you have a acount on youtube?
avatar
ARC trooper
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : California


Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by Dalg on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:19 am

How about a door way to a corridor, mabye a broken window and some glass. Oh and a cave in, mabye even a landing pad with destroyed gunship.


Last edited by Camander Dalg on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Dalg
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 104
Location : In a UPS box goin to Mars... What? Its soo much cheeper.


Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by pdragon27 on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:10 pm

Camander Dalg wrote:How about a door way to a corridor, mabye a broken window and some glass. Oh and a cave in, mabye even a landing pad with destroyed gunship.

OUCH! If you want to stick around you've got to start using proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. - MOD

Yo mod! Stop bashing him. He can't help it, he has dislexia. Leave him alone.
avatar
pdragon27
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Maryland


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31819631@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by DarthPineapple on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:12 pm

pdragon27 wrote:
Camander Dalg wrote:How about a door way to a corridor, mabye a broken window and some glass. Oh and a cave in, mabye even a landing pad with destroyed gunship.

OUCH! If you want to stick around you've got to start using proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. - MOD

Yo mod! Stop bashing him. He can't help it, he has dislexia. Leave him alone.

Laughing How should you know that? If he really does, he needs to get a spell checker, as simple as that. Roll Eyes The MODs are just doing their job.
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by pdragon27 on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:13 pm

Read the new member hello thing. He said that he has dyslexia and using a spell checker takes forever.
avatar
pdragon27
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Maryland


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31819631@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by DarthPineapple on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:15 pm

pdragon27 wrote:Read the new member hello thing. He said that he has dyslexia and using a spell checker takes forever.

It doesn't take forever. I have Mozilla Firefox which has an auto-spell checker in it.
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by pdragon27 on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:15 pm

He said he can't download it.
avatar
pdragon27
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Maryland


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31819631@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by DarthPineapple on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:16 pm

Then use Ms Word. Type there, check spelling and copy into here.
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by pdragon27 on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:19 pm

This is pointless, back on topic! Faie, i think you should have a prototype SUPERLASER!
avatar
pdragon27
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Maryland


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31819631@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by huntmaster on Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:32 pm

Commander Dalg has a good idea You should make a poll.



Just saying. Hola Wow!
avatar
huntmaster
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Starwars Village


http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=355663

Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by Dalg on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:26 pm

Ya pole would be good.
avatar
Dalg
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 104
Location : In a UPS box goin to Mars... What? Its soo much cheeper.


Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by flare on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:49 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:
pdragon27 wrote:
Camander Dalg wrote:How about a door way to a corridor, mabye a broken window and some glass. Oh and a cave in, mabye even a landing pad with destroyed gunship.

OUCH! If you want to stick around you've got to start using proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. - MOD

Yo mod! Stop bashing him. He can't help it, he has dislexia. Leave him alone.

Laughing How should you know that? If he really does, he needs to get a spell checker, as simple as that. Roll Eyes The MODs are just doing their job.

I have the same problem as Dalg. But when I told Rook he didn't even give a dam, at all. Sad

Faie why don't you look stuff up on Star Wars wiki. See If you find a vehicle, or a planet to have your next battle for your legion. Wink
avatar
flare
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 2016


http://www.flickr.com/photos/38431747@N04/

Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by Dalg on Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:40 pm

flare wrote:

I have the same problem as Dalg. But when I told Rook he didn't even give a dam, at all. Sad

Faie why don't you look stuff up on Star Wars wiki. See If you find a vehicle, or a planet to have your next battle for your legion. Wink


Hey heres a spellchecker: http://www.spellcheck.net/

anyways flare has a good idea


Last edited by Camander Dalg on Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Dalg
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 104
Location : In a UPS box goin to Mars... What? Its soo much cheeper.


Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by flare on Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Camander Dalg wrote:[quote="flare

I have the same problem as Dalg. But when I told Rook he didn't even give a dam, at all. Sad

Faie why don't you look stuff up on Star Wars wiki. See If you find a vehicle, or a planet to have your next battle for your legion. Wink


Hey heres a spellchecker: http://www.spellcheck.net/

anyways flare has a good idea[/quote]

I use word. Wink

But thanks for the suggestion though.
avatar
flare
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 2016


http://www.flickr.com/photos/38431747@N04/

Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by commander charlie on Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:59 pm

Pilot how bout a little factory that would be cool Pilot

Please edit this post and use proper spelling, grammar, capitalization, & punctuation. Thanks. ADMIN

Read this before posting again. http://cabg.forumotion.com/the-guild-constitution-f1/the-constitution-t1.htm#1 ADMIN

avatar
commander charlie
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : somewhere over the rainbow

Back to top Go down

Re: I need inspiration!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum