Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

assasin AAT

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

assasin AAT

Post by Darth Yoda on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:42 am

Assassin droids from the new battle packs would use these for nighttime operations... Heavily armed, and deadly quiet these machines were meant for killing clones. They were feared by many.







Just a heads up... I might put this in my bignette entry for wuzzie's contest.

Enjoy! Smile
avatar
Darth Yoda
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : school


http://www.flickr.com/photos/32354339@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by 80-0 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:44 am

Not bad! Which sets supplied you with all that black?

Also, I like the idea of a smaller AAT for the assassin droids to use. Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by Darth Yoda on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:46 am

80-0 wrote:Not bad! Which sets supplied you with all that black?

Also, I like the idea of a smaller AAT for the assassin droids to use. Wink

PaB, and free pieces from my cousin! Razz
avatar
Darth Yoda
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : school


http://www.flickr.com/photos/32354339@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by 80-0 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:47 am

Lol! Razz

But I thought you said you DIDN'T get bricks from PAB!

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by Darth Yoda on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:48 am

80-0 wrote:Lol! Razz

But I thought you said you DIDN'T get bricks from PAB!

I've gotten 3 of the big cups silly goose!
avatar
Darth Yoda
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : school


http://www.flickr.com/photos/32354339@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by Jedi Joe on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:49 am

darth yoda wrote:
80-0 wrote:Lol! Razz

But I thought you said you DIDN'T get bricks from PAB!

I've gotten 3 of the big cups silly goose!

I've gotten around 5 or 6 I think...

Anyways, pretty nice AAT! It's more minifig scale than the official one! Razz
avatar
Jedi Joe
Guild Member
Guild Member

Location : Florida, the state of neverending heat and humidity...


Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by 80-0 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:49 am

darth yoda wrote:
80-0 wrote:Lol! Razz

But I thought you said you DIDN'T get bricks from PAB!

I've gotten 3 of the big cups silly goose!

Oh, well you said when you made the Batman thing you got them from assorted sets. Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by Darth Yoda on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:51 am

ummm the one with they bley/light bley/white slopes? That was before I started getting a lot of free lego... Shocked Hola Wow! Smile
avatar
Darth Yoda
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : school


http://www.flickr.com/photos/32354339@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by someguy577 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:52 am

It looks pretty good, my only suggestion is to take the black bricks on the side off... Just so it looks more like the AAT.
avatar
someguy577
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Baltimore MD


http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/18697

Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by 80-0 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:53 am

darth yoda wrote:ummm the one with they bley/light bley/white slopes? That was before I started getting a lot of free lego... Shocked Hola Wow! Smile

Hmm. I think I'm going to start building buildings on LDD and then showing my dad which bricks I need... Laughing

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by ClonecommandoJazz on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:58 am

80-0 wrote:
darth yoda wrote:ummm the one with they bley/light bley/white slopes? That was before I started getting a lot of free lego... Shocked Hola Wow! Smile

Hmm. I think I'm going to start building buildings on LDD and then showing my dad which bricks I need... Laughing


You should go to lego.com go to search and type in pick a brick. Its really good! (They sell the hair for clones!) Smile
avatar
ClonecommandoJazz
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : CA


Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by 80-0 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:02 am

Really! I'd like to see what they have in hair for clones! Surprised

P.S. I can't really buy anything but hey! Razz

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by Thunder-blade on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:38 am

Look at all the black cheese slopes!! Hola Wow!

It's kinda "studdy" (for lack of a better word) with all the cheese slopes...

Add another color... the black is kinda overwhelming... (not a bad thing)
avatar
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

Age : 22
Location : A galaxy far, far away...


http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by DarthPineapple on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:19 am

Hmm I'd add some bley here and there. Also it's too sloped...
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by Astor on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:47 am

darth yoda wrote: I might put this in my bignette entry for wuzzie's contest.
What contest?
EDIT:Ah... You have to be in the guild right? Mad
avatar
Astor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : Oslo, Norway


Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by -Aki- on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:53 am

This is awesome! I love the turret. I think this needs to be moved.
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by Astor on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:57 am

Aki-kundu wrote:This is awesome! I love the turret. I think this needs to be moved.
Do you mean the topic? If so then I agree.
avatar
Astor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : Oslo, Norway


Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by Sialboats on Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:18 am

It's a bit too... slopey, but a great build, nevertheless.



Damnit... he's going to have to make me build a better one... Razz
avatar
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Florida, United States


http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by Comrade Faie on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:05 pm

All the slopes are a bit ugly, other then that it is a good build. Fordo Yo!

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by 667thLegion on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:10 pm

It looks fairly good, but like others have said, the black is a bit overwhelming. Even if it is a stealth type of tank, it still needs a bit of variation. All the black mixed up my eyes to where I could barely tell what was what. But it looks like a good start. Wink
avatar
667thLegion
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : Indiana


http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/16634

Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by -Aki- on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:10 pm

667thLegion wrote:It looks fairly good, but like others have said, the black is a bit overwhelming. Even if it is a stealth type of tank, it still needs a bit of variation. All the black mixed up my eyes to where I could barely tell what was what. But it looks like a good start. Wink

I agree with that one. Throw in some dark blue!
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by Darth Yoda on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:48 pm

Aki-kundu wrote:
667thLegion wrote:It looks fairly good, but like others have said, the black is a bit overwhelming. Even if it is a stealth type of tank, it still needs a bit of variation. All the black mixed up my eyes to where I could barely tell what was what. But it looks like a good start. Wink

I agree with that one. Throw in some dark blue!

Oh, I will.... with a little sand blue perhaps... Shocked
avatar
Darth Yoda
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : school


http://www.flickr.com/photos/32354339@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by The Jinja Ninja on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:52 pm

To be honest, it doesn't look much like an AAT. Sure, you've got the three guns and the basic silhouette almost right, but the rest of it just looks like a black hill; the canon AAT has a much more defined shape. Get a couple of reference pics and try to sculpt out that shape, and it should be a pretty big improvement. Oh, and the cockpit on top looks pretty bad with all the gaps. Make that more solid.
avatar
The Jinja Ninja
Evil Ornj Vizier
Evil Ornj Vizier

Age : 23
Location : Timeline No. 1


Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by Darth Yoda on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:53 pm

The Jinja Ninja wrote:To be honest, it doesn't look much like an AAT. Sure, you've got the three guns and the basic silhouette almost right, but the rest of it just looks like a black hill; the canon AAT has a much more defined shape. Get a couple of reference pics and try to sculpt out that shape, and it should be a pretty big improvement. Oh, and the cockpit on top looks pretty bad with all the gaps. Make that more solid.

Okay, but I didn't want it to be cannon, and have the exact shape as the real ones... Smile
avatar
Darth Yoda
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : school


http://www.flickr.com/photos/32354339@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by Zepher on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:54 pm

Sorry to post a big bummer post after you just got one from TJN, but I mainly agree. I can't really make up features that well, and the black is extremely overwhelming. To much of a good thing is a bad thing... right? The shape is okay, but some part look not to together. Over all a decent build, but you can do WAY better.
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: assasin AAT

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum