Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode Guides

+6
Sialboats
Alpha
Uberlag
Thunder-blade
pdragon27
Zepher
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Episode Guides - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode Guides

Post by Alpha Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:36 am

Of course not, that'd give variety, and I can't wait! Wink
Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Episode Guides - Page 2 Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesome-o-saurus Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:51 am

Alright then, I'm officially giving "Eyes of the Machine" a green light. I drew up an experimental plot in Biology class the other day, still needs some work, but I have the first 10 episodes (year 1 of the Clone Wars, +Naboo Invasion [pilot episode] and an introduction to the cast right before Geonosis) mostly done.

If anyone's seen my MOCpages page, then you'll know I have a major Alternate Universe project on. I intend to have this take place in that AU. FYI, my Star Wars universe branches off aboard the Invisible Hand, over Coruscant. So you've got time to understand everything before I really confuse you. But, some of the things that are going to be happening are quite outside the box of Star Wars. I intend to make the Republic look horrible. Turning the odds on the new Clone Wars series, ya know?

Sorry if I rambled, this is the first time I've gotten to talk about this.
Awesome-o-saurus
Awesome-o-saurus
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jinja Ninja Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:17 am

How AU will it be? Is it just the POV thing (which sounds great, by the way), or is it more major (e.g. Anakin and Obi-Wan get slaughtered on the Invisible Hand, Greivous kills Palpatine and the droids build the Death Star, forming the great Seperatist Empire)? Not that I have a problem with it - if my comic ever gets off the ground, I plan to have a CIS-sympathetic character in the main cast eventually. Smile
The Jinja Ninja
The Jinja Ninja
Evil Ornj Vizier
Evil Ornj Vizier

Episode Guides - Page 2 Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:38 am

I'd love to see a CIS point of view comic. The reason most of us don't do it is because we like our custom clones better, and thus make comics for them. Smile
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by pdragon27 Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:55 am

I was thinking of doing a CIS point of view short film yesterday....
pdragon27
pdragon27
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31819631@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesome-o-saurus Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:17 pm

The Jinja Ninja wrote:How AU will it be? Is it just the POV thing (which sounds great, by the way), or is it more major (e.g. Anakin and Obi-Wan get slaughtered on the Invisible Hand, Greivous kills Palpatine and the droids build the Death Star, forming the great Seperatist Empire)? Not that I have a problem with it - if my comic ever gets off the ground, I plan to have a CIS-sympathetic character in the main cast eventually. Smile

Actually, you got it pretty much dead on. But the CIS is fighting against tyranny. That's why I have Dooku die, Anaking and Obi die, Palpatine force-push Grievous head first into a wall, and a battle droid shoot Palpatine. Grievous has to have a chip removed from his brain, because of damages, and it's the chip that makes him all angry. And that's just the begining. The War will go on, even with a Separatist Death Star.
Awesome-o-saurus
Awesome-o-saurus
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Eh, I'm not much for anti-cannonity. If it goes against the normal SW plot line, I don't really enjoy it much. I like to see as little anakin/obiwan/grievous/dooku as I can in anything besides the movies and officially marketed stuff.
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sialboats Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:16 pm

Clonecommando007 wrote:Eh, I'm not much for anti-cannonity. If it goes against the normal SW plot line, I don't really enjoy it much. I like to see as little anakin/obiwan/grievous/dooku as I can in anything besides the movies and officially marketed stuff.

You're on a role with this mind-reading, CC Razz !

Yes, I'd much rather a more realistic plot, with unique characters.

For example: I'm planning to get a Seperatist viewpoint in Vendetta through the Equinox PMC, allied with the Confederacy. Perhaps whole comics from this perspective, just to see how much Major Lienna hates Turaki for slotting her father.

It's better to do it on your own, you know?
Sialboats
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesome-o-saurus Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:37 pm

I'm not sure if you all get what I'm saying. I'm saying that it will be an alternate universe, and it will happen by the actions of General Grievous. Not saying the series will be following him. It won't. It follows my own characters on mostly made up planets fighting made up enemies. Sometimes the enemy won't even be the Republic, it'll be an old space station threatening to tear apart or something like that. Though canon characters will have appearences, it won't be frequent. Like one episode with Grievous for every year of the war, maybe less.

The only times Anakin and Obi will appear is their execution on the Invisible Hand, a long, long way off. Dooku might appear once or twice, but only under certain circumstances. Sidious will never appear, well, only as Palpatine on Invisible Hand, Ahsoka might appear if only so I can kill her off after Ani dies. That'll be about it for real characters. At least for those who enjoy the proper timeline, constricted to the three years and a few months with Republic victory after Republic victory, no matter how balanced the war is supposed to be, no matter how many villians the Seps have... I'm going beyond that. It'll be more or less like the real timeline, but longer, and the two big heroes of the Republic will be dead, along with old man Dooku. It might not even be too noticeable. The fight goes on.
Awesome-o-saurus
Awesome-o-saurus
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi Joe Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:45 am

I like your idea of an alternate universe. Are you going to use any time warps to spark it off? Or will it be more like a "What if..." story?

EDIT: Silly me, forgot to look at the date! Shocked
Jedi Joe
Jedi Joe
Guild Member
Guild Member

Location : Florida, the state of neverending heat and humidity...

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jinja Ninja Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:26 am

Eh, it's a stickied thread, no need to worry.
The Jinja Ninja
The Jinja Ninja
Evil Ornj Vizier
Evil Ornj Vizier

Episode Guides - Page 2 Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2