Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February contest bignette entry for :Star Wars meets Castle

+8
Commander_Fox
Thunder-blade
Gerrard
huntmaster
Felix42
pdragon27
-Aki-
Astor
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

February contest bignette entry for :Star Wars meets Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: February contest bignette entry for :Star Wars meets Castle

Post by Gerrard Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:31 pm

The Jinja Ninja wrote:
Rook wrote:I don't see the Star Wars"ishness" any where. Roll Eyes
Okay, you've got the start of some constructive criticism here. Now, think about how he could improve it. Okay? Easy now, don't take it too fast if it's your first time...

What?

Hmmm, well I can see a bit of star wars, but I was thinking maybe a bit more.
Gerrard
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

February contest bignette entry for :Star Wars meets Castle - Page 2 Flag_u12

https://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

February contest bignette entry for :Star Wars meets Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: February contest bignette entry for :Star Wars meets Castle

Post by Rook Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:25 am

The Jinja Ninja wrote:
Rook wrote:I don't see the Star Wars"ishness" any where. Roll Eyes
Okay, you've got the start of some constructive criticism here. Now, think about how he could improve it. Okay? Easy now, don't take it too fast if it's your first time...

What?

Wow seriously dude. Did ship in coffee or something. Roll Eyes

Back on topic since people asked for more detailed info. I think it's probably suppose to be Steampunk vs. SWU but there's not a lot of both going on. It reminds me of a wild wild west scene with some Star Wars faces. That being said I think you just have to include some more SWU items (speeders, speeder bikes, droids, etc.).
Rook
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

February contest bignette entry for :Star Wars meets Castle - Page 2 Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by Astor Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:11 am

Rook wrote:Back on topic since people asked for more detailed info. I think it's probably suppose to be Steampunk vs. SWU but there's not a lot of both going on. It reminds me of a wild wild west scene with some Star Wars faces. That being said I think you just have to include some more SWU items (speeders, speeder bikes, droids, etc.).

Ok, sorry that I'm not as good as you with Lego, but I have been working alot on this one and... Well It didn't turn out as fine as yours. Roll Eyes
I'm not very into Castle and I'm kinda laying behind with all other sets than star wars that I'm working pretty much each day to get, because I have a very picky mother. Almost each week I'm getting 5$ if mom is happy with what I've done (Rarely).
So I'm not able to build anything better. The Lego I use is from old sets. And to top it all with the age of 12 I'm one of the youngest guild members (Exept Jens(10th April Muahaha Razz )) So don't pick much on that. And secondly speeders, speeder bikes and droids...
Don't remember that from the middle age... Or the streets of Courosant. So I'm just putting as much logics as possible into this.
And besides, the mini figs I "Slapped on some SW faces" Is pretty much more creative than the Ventress you slapped on a Castle hat. Roll Eyes
Astor
Astor
Guild Member
Guild Member

February contest bignette entry for :Star Wars meets Castle - Page 2 Aflag10

Back to top Go down

Post by Astor Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:03 pm

Edit: Oops wrong topic delete this please.
Astor
Astor
Guild Member
Guild Member

February contest bignette entry for :Star Wars meets Castle - Page 2 Aflag10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum