Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PizzaMovies' "Great Wars Era" Faction *WIP*

+15
Garet6
The Jinja Ninja
Code_Green
pdragon27
MuffinHobo
Sialboats
A
Commander Vulcan
Gerrard
cln-cmndo
Bizzle
Thunder-blade
mazz
LPAnimations
PizzaMovies
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PizzaMovies' "Great Wars Era" Faction *WIP* - Page 2 Empty Re: PizzaMovies' "Great Wars Era" Faction *WIP*

Post by Code_Green Fri May 29, 2009 6:39 am

Oh, and a fantastick blow from Pizzamovies! Mazz can barely stand up! Pizzamovies has literally crushed Mazz's idea,put it into a tiny box, filled it with cement, and sent it sleeping with the fishies. The score is 1-0 in pizzamovies favour. We are now waiting for mazz' revenge
(Am I going over board with this? Razz).

Can't wait to se the finished
Project! Smile
Code_Green
Code_Green
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

PizzaMovies' "Great Wars Era" Faction *WIP* - Page 2 Aflag10

https://www.youtube.com/user/CodeGreen3

Back to top Go down

PizzaMovies' "Great Wars Era" Faction *WIP* - Page 2 Empty Re: PizzaMovies' "Great Wars Era" Faction *WIP*

Post by The Jinja Ninja Fri May 29, 2009 7:27 am

Wasn't the 'Great War' actually WWI?
The Jinja Ninja
The Jinja Ninja
Evil Ornj Vizier
Evil Ornj Vizier

PizzaMovies' "Great Wars Era" Faction *WIP* - Page 2 Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by Garet6 Fri May 29, 2009 10:53 am

The Jinja Ninja wrote:Wasn't the 'Great War' actually WWI?

That's right... I like the work you've done with this but your grasp on history needs a little work!
Garet6
Garet6
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.GPPProductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mazz Fri May 29, 2009 2:11 pm

PizzaMovies wrote:
mazz wrote:Here is a tip for your stop motion. WW2 had lots of tanks not one or two in you movie but like five. Wink

First of all, do you have ANY IDEA how much money I'd have to spend on pieces to get that many tanks! And second, WWII had tens of thousands upon thousands of tanks, and in companies or platoons they had one to a few tanks for fire support, and that's what I have here.

Ok cool down, lets try not to make this site look like YouTube. Then I hope to see some commandos in it Razz. I'm just joking with you pizzamovies, I know that it would cost alot to have ten tanks in one scene at a time. If your going to have platoons... Razz
mazz
mazz
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

PizzaMovies' "Great Wars Era" Faction *WIP* - Page 2 Flag_c10

https://www.youtube.com/user/MazzucaArtz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sialboats Fri May 29, 2009 2:45 pm

mazz wrote:
PizzaMovies wrote:
mazz wrote:Here is a tip for your stop motion. WW2 had lots of tanks not one or two in you movie but like five. Wink

First of all, do you have ANY IDEA how much money I'd have to spend on pieces to get that many tanks! And second, WWII had tens of thousands upon thousands of tanks, and in companies or platoons they had one to a few tanks for fire support, and that's what I have here.

Ok cool down, lets try not to make this site look like YouTube. Then I hope to see some commandos in it Razz. I'm just joking with you pizzamovies, I know that it would cost alot to have ten tanks in one scene at a time. If your going to have platoons... Razz

If your going to be a complete and total dipshit, Mazz - I suggest you keep posting.

Where's that darn eyeroll emoticon....
Sialboats
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

PizzaMovies' "Great Wars Era" Faction *WIP* - Page 2 Flag_u12

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Post by PhiMa Fri May 29, 2009 2:55 pm

Stuff here has been removed for being stupid. The darker tan legs don't match the tan torso's on the 101st. The front (or back?) of the sherman looks a bit odd, I really hope you still tend to work on that bit (Yes, I know it's WIp, but that section looks like it's finished, but not for me). I'm sorry, but I really don't like the 2nd airborne infantry section. the modded knights helmets look waaaaay weird, and the jackets and shirts don't look military enough. The willys jeep looks great so far. Now, the panzer grenadiers also look good, but....not all german commanders had one eye.

Still needs some work. (Yes, I know it's WIP, says so in the title...)

Last edited by PhiMa on Fri May 29, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
PhiMa
PhiMa
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

PizzaMovies' "Great Wars Era" Faction *WIP* - Page 2 Flag_g10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phima/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jinja Ninja Fri May 29, 2009 3:13 pm

PhiMa wrote:Hmm...so, is this supposed to be set in star wars, seeing as it's your faction?
Head, meet desk. Desk, head. *WHACK*

Really, all the WWII paraphernalia wasn't enough to tip you off? You even mention the tank and the jeep by name in your post, so how could you not realise that this is set in WWII?
The Jinja Ninja
The Jinja Ninja
Evil Ornj Vizier
Evil Ornj Vizier

Back to top Go down

Post by Garet6 Fri May 29, 2009 3:16 pm

The Jinja Ninja wrote:
PhiMa wrote:Hmm...so, is this supposed to be set in star wars, seeing as it's your faction?
Head, meet desk. Desk, head. *WHACK*

Really, all the WWII paraphernalia wasn't enough to tip you off? You even mention the tank and the jeep by name in your post, so how could you not realise that this is set in WWII?

*THUMP, THUMP, THUMP* Wow this thing looks'oh:

PhiMa...YOU ARE THE NOOB. Kabam!
Garet6
Garet6
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PhiMa Fri May 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Right. Apologies. I just figured most people had star wars-esque factions, but yeah, that's very stupid of me.

Last edited by PhiMa on Fri May 29, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
PhiMa
PhiMa
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

PizzaMovies' "Great Wars Era" Faction *WIP* - Page 2 Flag_g10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phima/

Back to top Go down

Post by Garet6 Fri May 29, 2009 3:28 pm

PhiMa wrote:Right. Apologies. I just figured most people had star wars-esque factions, but yeah, that's pretty stupid of me.

Just 'pretty'? The stupidest me'thinks.
Garet6
Garet6
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Green Fri May 29, 2009 3:34 pm

Aaaaand Garet6 slams phima's head into the desk, leaving him there unconcious.
Don't change the channel because after the comercial you will se Pizzamovies and Garet6 compete in the finals!Razz
(Continuing the joke from the previous page.)

Seriously? Star wars? At least read the description!Razz
Can't wait to se the finished tank!
I'm making one too! (Not taking your design.)
Code_Green
Code_Green
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

PizzaMovies' "Great Wars Era" Faction *WIP* - Page 2 Aflag10

https://www.youtube.com/user/CodeGreen3

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaMovies Fri May 29, 2009 4:03 pm

The Jinja Ninja wrote:Wasn't the 'Great War' actually WWI?

Garet6 wrote:That's right... I like the work you've done with this but your grasp on history needs a little work!

How dare you think that I didn't know that! My faction was meant to be called "The Great Wars Era" so it was just a typo, and my grasp on WWII is tight enough, I have about a dozen documentaries on it, including the one made by the "Imperial War Museum"...it was over 40 hours long. Shocked Laughing
PizzaMovies
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/pizzamovies

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthPineapple Fri May 29, 2009 4:17 pm

Well... the only thing which kinda looks WWII are the Americans, but American para's were dark/sand green...
Plus you need some BA. Oh by the way when you find a good way to make the ring of the castle helmets smaller, tell me. I meed to know a good way for mine.

PhiMa wrote:Right. Apologies. I just figured most people had star wars-esque factions, but yeah, that's very stupid of me.

Well I also collect Lego WWII stuff but don;t really call it a faction. Razz
DarthPineapple
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

PizzaMovies' "Great Wars Era" Faction *WIP* - Page 2 Flag_n13

Back to top Go down

Post by PizzaMovies Fri May 29, 2009 5:17 pm

[quote="DarthPineapple"]Well... the only thing which kinda looks WWII are the Americans, but American para's were dark/sand green...
Plus you need some BA. Oh by the way when you find a good way to make the ring of the castle helmets smaller, tell me. I meed to know a good way for mine.

Well, the 101st uniforms WERE actually tan in operations like D-Day and market garden, (got that from wiki and some other references) so that's why I'm using tan for them... And if I find a way... I might let ya know! Laughing Wink
PizzaMovies
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/pizzamovies

Back to top Go down

Post by LegoJammin96 Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:43 pm

So far it looks good, but could you tell us what the American helmets look like, would you just use BA's helmets or some other type?
Also are you going to make the British Commonwealth?
LegoJammin96
LegoJammin96
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/legojammin96

Back to top Go down

Post by delta_squadren Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:52 am

Wow... This is really good. For the jeep you could take of the black cone off then adding a black bar. Otherwise really good. Smile Fordo Yo!

RULES & REGULATIONS

Please edit your post(s) and use proper spelling, grammar, capitalization, & punctuation. Thanks. CABG Staff

Read this before posting again. http://www.thecabg.net/the-guild-constitution-f1/the-constitution-t1.htm#1 CABG Staff
~DP
delta_squadren
delta_squadren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum