Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like

+8
-Aki-
Zepher
MrMeticulous
DarthPineapple
80-0
Clonecommando007
astoriabluelegos
legorevolution
12 posters

Go down

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Empty What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like

Post by legorevolution Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:01 am

The following post is what my Order 66 entry should have looked like. Unfortunately time got me, and I couldn't include all I wanted to. The differences are small, just two new pics and a little altered story. Hope you guys like it though.

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Order628

...Grievous and his forces have dug in deep back in the Utapau system. A recent firefight has broken out, but we are expecting a victory on our behalf. What is your current situation?

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Order629

My lord, they are over-running us! It is not much longer until our forces lose to those of the Republic, as well as the planet itself! To make matters worse they've cut off our supply lines and orbitally blocked the entire planet!

The Republic may be strong but they are blind. They have constantly overlooked your lab, and will continue to do so. Once I recieve positive feedback on the prototype I will send a few of my people to retrieve it, as well as re-enforcements. Remain calm and continue research; no harm will come to you or your workers.

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Order611 General! The probe is showing targets clearly ahead just beyond this ventilation shaft!

Very good commander, let us proceed with caution.

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Order612 Crash! What are you doing?! Put your helmet back on trooper!

Sir, the helmet is too hot, and distorts the visual I have on my charges... heh heh.
Why are you setting charges?! You know the CIS doesn't use intelligent nor strict security measures! We can just lift those grates up you know?

Yes sir of course I know! But where would all the fun be without an explosion or two?

Crash, you are an odd one, and sometimes I don't think you are of the same Genetic Material as us. Very well, finish up setting the charges and we'll be on our way.

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Order613 bee-oooo-weeeee-oooo... how is the prototype coming along?
We're still testing out the solutio-ooooo-on from the plant, but it should be ready in a couple of days.

We don't have a couple of days! Our lord wishes to have unit production started within the next few weeks! If we don't meet the deadline, our re-enforcements will be depleted!

I am aware your Highness, but the proper procedures and developments put into this new droid will send the Republic and those Jedi back to Coruscant! I beg you, we need time to make the proper adjustments!

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Order614 With time and the appropriate measures we can easily make up for production set backs. We need that droid to be....
*Clank!*

Roger, did you hear something?

No.

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Order615 *Blam-Blam-Blam-Blam-Blam!
Uh-Oh...

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Order616 *Blam-Blam-Blam-Blam-Blam! We-oooooo-weeee-oooo are under attack! *Blam-Blam-Blam-Blam-Blam!

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Order617 *Beeeew-Beeew! Get that unit up and running immediatly!

Your Highness, the unit is still not ready! *Blam-Blam-Blam-Blam-Blam!

Do it!

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Order618 I told you it's not ready!
Here, give me that!

*Blam-Blam-Blam-Bla-...

What do you think your doing?! Drop the control now!

Why won't it activate!

Drop it!

I told you it's not ready your highness!

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Order619 *Beeewwwsshhhhh!
I told you to drop it!

Ahhhhgggghhh...

You are in a non-life threatening situation. We will give you medical attention if you wish to comply. Now tell us, what's going on in this facility eh?

........yes, right away my lord......

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Order620 I would never betray the Techno-Union and leak Confederate secrets to a Jedi!

Excu-oooooo-uu-ooo-se me Jedi, I'll do anything to live! Please, let me make it worth your while! That fungal growth, it's highly unstable! We found it on Felucia, and we're processing materials found within it which enhance thinking capabilities and rage. We're trying to develope solution and technology into this new droid model!

Excellent, well you may live, but on the other hand, YOU my friend.....

Aghhh haag haaa hag hah! You fool! I have the last laugh now! You don't understand the power of this growth, it will kill us all now!

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Order621 Well, I highly doubt that because I don't sense-
*Kkkktt-kt-ktttt! Kcct-kt-Kt! Kct-Kt.

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Order622 *Bew! Bewbew bew! Be-be-be-beww! Blam-blam-blam-blam! Bew-be-be-be-bew!

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Order623 Keep moving it!

We gave you all the information you wanted. Please what else could you want in exchange for our-

Commander! I believe you were looking for this.

Ah yes, such an elegant and powerful toy...

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Order624 ...But only a toy. We'll hide this for safe keeping now, and deliver it to the right hands later.

...aghh the growth will kill us all! Hahg aha gha!

Zap him to keep him quiet, and watch the step here.

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Order625 Commander, when are we scheduled to depart from this hell-hole of a world?

What, you don't like Saleucami?

No, I just think it's time to move on to another world, our job here is done.

It's not done until every Jedi is dead on this rock, it's our post, duty-wait did you hear something?

No Commander.

All right, lets move out!

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Order627 *grgthkkkcct.... raaaaaaah!
legorevolution
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Flag_u12

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Empty Re: What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like

Post by astoriabluelegos Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:22 am

I'll say it again WOW! Hola Wow! I love the look, and that Mechno-chair is pure AWESOMNES!!!! Hola Wow! Blue Arc
astoriabluelegos
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Empty Re: What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like

Post by legorevolution Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:46 am

I know! Also thank you! Smile I wish I coulda finished in time to add those two pictures. I loved the chair, and loved Sidious. Too bad that stupid greebly wall took FOREVER, and I'm not even too pleased with it Roll Eyes I've done better walls.
legorevolution
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:46 am

What exactly happens to the jedi at the end?
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by 80-0 Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:07 pm

I think she uses the plant(of unknown origin) to revive herself. Also, I love that mechno-chair! Even better than the first! Smile
80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthPineapple Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:40 pm

I like that walking chair thing! Smile
DarthPineapple
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Flag_n13

Back to top Go down

Post by legorevolution Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:32 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:I like that walking chair thing! Smile

Yeah I like it too, it's supposed to be a mechno-chair. You can see one in Episode I when Nute Gunray and associates are on Naboo and talking to Sidious.

As for CC007, the Jedi is male, and yes the plant is very dangerous and parasitic. He was killed, but when the clones "overkilled" him, they also shot down a bulb from the plant which fell onto his face. It leaked and grew into his skull, eventually gettting inside and taking over internally. It is now using the Jedi as a host victim, and will continue to thrive inside assuming he won't get killed again. As said in the moc, the plant causes rage and strenght beyond normal proportions. Using the Jedi as a host, the parasite will continue to seek out and destroy anything and everything for it's own survival and reproduction. I'm planning on taking the story into a series of many mocs which will show the destruction capable, and the very true threat it poses to the galaxy. Hope that clarifies it up a little. Smile
legorevolution
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMeticulous Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:46 pm

I must say...this is one of the most thorough LEGO photonovels I've seen. Legorevolution... A toast!
MrMeticulous
MrMeticulous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:59 pm

legorevolution wrote:
As for CC007, the Jedi is male, and yes the plant is very dangerous and parasitic. He was killed, but when the clones "overkilled" him, they also shot down a bulb from the plant which fell onto his face. It leaked and grew into his skull, eventually gettting inside and taking over internally. It is now using the Jedi as a host victim, and will continue to thrive inside assuming he won't get killed again. As said in the moc, the plant causes rage and strenght beyond normal proportions. Using the Jedi as a host, the parasite will continue to seek out and destroy anything and everything for it's own survival and reproduction. I'm planning on taking the story into a series of many mocs which will show the destruction capable, and the very true threat it poses to the galaxy. Hope that clarifies it up a little. Smile

*CoughSEQUELCough* Well, that's pretty intresting! I am looking forward to this upcoming series. Smile I'd like to see it tie in to the Great Jedi Purge somehow, because clones were involved in the purge and I love clones. Laughing
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Zepher Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:34 pm

Love it. Not much else to say.
Zepher
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Post by legorevolution Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:21 pm

MrMeticulous wrote:I must say...this is one of the most thorough LEGO photonovels I've seen. Legorevolution... A toast!

Why thank you MrMeticulous, I really like to go into detail when I create my mocs to make it as accurate, detailed, and entertaining (ADE) as possible. By the way, welcome to the Guild!

CC007, oh yes, I've had the sequels planned in my head before I even created this moc. As a teaser, I will also let you know that they will tie into the Great Jedi Purge, as well as the whole Rise of the Empire/ morphing of Clormies into Stromies!
legorevolution
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Empty cool!

Post by -Aki- Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:00 pm

Nice story! I love the background and the techno union guys. just one thing that leaves me stumped: why did one of the techno guys go mad?
-Aki-
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by astoriabluelegos Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:54 pm

I just realized, you stole my idea for clone leg detail, I demand $500,000,000.00 to compensate for you stealing my idea, you will hear from my lawyer! Razz HAHAHA Just kidding, it looks great, I'm glad someone else noticed the potential in Alpha Team legs for Clone Troopers. Wink Blue Arc

Here's MY clone who uses those legs:

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Januar10
astoriabluelegos
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by legorevolution Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:42 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:I just realized, you stole my idea for clone leg detail, I demand $500,000,000.00 to compensate for you stealing my idea, you will hear from my lawyer! Razz HAHAHA Just kidding, it looks great, I'm glad someone else noticed the potential in Alpha Team legs for Clone Troopers. Wink Blue Arc

Here's MY clone who uses those legs:

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Januar10

Haha I guess I accidently did... eh... sorry haha. Yes, the alpha legs have so much potential, have you checked out the newer versions of the alpha legs? They'd make a perfect pair of legs for a commander because they have what appear to be kamas on the side.
legorevolution
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:24 am

I commented on this at FBTB, legorev.
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by legorevolution Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:26 am

And it was a lovely comment at that CC007! Haha thanks. If you read the story on mccpages I cleaned it up even more. It's as good as it will get now. I am finished and content. Smile
legorevolution
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by thunder-clone Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:53 am

It is really good and is probably the best thing I've seen so far. I also like the choice of clones. I think 5/5. All Hail!
thunder-clone
thunder-clone
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 80-0 Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:08 pm

Hey thunder-clone, I hope you will read this question I have for YOU:

HOW OLD IS THIS THREAD?

Smile

Please, by all means answer!

Everyone else, try not to taunt him. Smile
80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jinja Ninja Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:17 pm

Trust me, he won't read it. (Go ooooooon, prove me wrong.)
The Jinja Ninja
The Jinja Ninja
Evil Ornj Vizier
Evil Ornj Vizier

Back to top Go down

Post by 80-0 Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:19 pm

Yup, that's why I posted that new thread somewhere... Razz
80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ARC CloneTrooper141 Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:21 pm

Banish thee!!!! Mad
ARC CloneTrooper141
ARC CloneTrooper141
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 80-0 Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:21 pm

ARC CloneTrooper141 wrote:Banish thee!!!! Mad

Totally! He double posts with an edit to the first one without editing it... Mad
80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Empty Re:What My Order 66 Entry Should Of Looked Like

Post by TK47 Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:49 pm

Hola Wow! Amazing, i'd love to shoot up a stop-motion with that set you made, I especialy like the strecher, well done Smile
TK47
TK47
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.freewebs.com/2287sally/

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthPineapple Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:23 pm

TK47 wrote:Hola Wow! Amazing, i'd love to shoot up a stop-motion with that set you made, I especialy like the strecher, well done Smile

TK47 you're almost as worse as Thunder. The only difference is you don't strat to bump old topics, but you still post useless comments... Roll Eyes Just STOP.
DarthPineapple
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

What My Order 66 Entry Should Have Looked Like Flag_n13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down