Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armored Train Car and Bravo Team(warning: Pic semi-heavy!)

+2
astoriabluelegos
80-0
6 posters

Go down

Armored Train Car and Bravo Team(warning: Pic semi-heavy!) Empty Armored Train Car and Bravo Team(warning: Pic semi-heavy!)

Post by 80-0 Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:03 pm

So here it is:
Armored Train Car and Bravo Team(warning: Pic semi-heavy!) 000_0710

It's really a transport for my team of agents:

The Chief
The Chief carries an Uzi and a Raging Bull revolver, but usually has an assault rifle slung over his back. (I didn't have a rubber band on hand so you won't see his AR)
Armored Train Car and Bravo Team(warning: Pic semi-heavy!) 100_0062

Bill 'Tanker' Stevens
Tanker is Bravo Team's driver and pilot; he can pilot anything that's mentioned in the Bravo Team handbook. He carries an Uzi for personal defense but rarely uses it as he's mostly in the cockpit firing the vehicle's weapons.
Armored Train Car and Bravo Team(warning: Pic semi-heavy!) 000_0724

'Viper'
Viper is the team's 'creative entry' expert. He's always first to the door to blow it down. He uses a pair of pistols, but also carries a knife. He didn't give a name when he signed up for Bravo Team, but Viper became his name almost immediately.
Armored Train Car and Bravo Team(warning: Pic semi-heavy!) 000_0725

Randy Jones
Despite his seemingly informal name, Randy always has a shotgun in one hand and an Uzi in the other. He's the first teammate in the building whenever Viper is at the door.
Armored Train Car and Bravo Team(warning: Pic semi-heavy!) 000_0726

Dieter Weber
Weber is the team's sniper. He prefers a Walther sniper rifle, but his friend and fellow Rainbow Six sniper Homer Johnston gave him a PSG-1 for his birthday, and that is what he has. He enjoys a good joke and is the most well liked member of the Team.
Armored Train Car and Bravo Team(warning: Pic semi-heavy!) 000_0727

James 'Sharpy' Sharpman
Sharpy sports an Uzi SMG and a Thompson AR, and his HUD helps him see things his squad would've never spotted otherwise. That's why he's Bravo Team's spotter.
Armored Train Car and Bravo Team(warning: Pic semi-heavy!) 000_0728

Jacob 'Shadow' Ericson
Shadow's the most stealthy member of the squad. That is, until he sneaks behind enemy lines and tears up the confused terrorists with a pair of Thompson ARs.
Armored Train Car and Bravo Team(warning: Pic semi-heavy!) 000_0729

And for your entertainment, here's an intentionally blurry shot of the terrorist squad Bravo faces in the ensuing battles(I may make a comic or two):
Armored Train Car and Bravo Team(warning: Pic semi-heavy!) 000_0730

Enjoy!
P.S. More detailed shots of the Armored car will come soon!

P.P.S. Things I already know: The Armored car is colorblind; I didn't have enough pieces to work with. Waaa!

Last edited by CommandoEighty-Oh on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Armored Train Car and Bravo Team(warning: Pic semi-heavy!) Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Armored Train Car and Bravo Team(warning: Pic semi-heavy!) Empty Re: Armored Train Car and Bravo Team(warning: Pic semi-heavy!)

Post by astoriabluelegos Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:35 pm

WOW nice work, I REALLY like the figs, but the armored car could use a little more work, kinda bulky in my opinion, also the power truck would look better with these on it I think: Wink Blue Arc
Armored Train Car and Bravo Team(warning: Pic semi-heavy!) 2871_s10
astoriabluelegos
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Armored Train Car and Bravo Team(warning: Pic semi-heavy!) Empty Re: Armored Train Car and Bravo Team(warning: Pic semi-heavy!)

Post by Comrade Faie Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:19 pm

Great job on the train, but some of the figs are the normal TLC ones with different weps. Aside from that this is great. Fordo Yo!
Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthPineapple Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:47 pm

Great job on the figs!
DarthPineapple
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Armored Train Car and Bravo Team(warning: Pic semi-heavy!) Flag_n13

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:29 pm

Good job on the figs; but the red on the back of the train doesn't look so sharp.
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Aridar Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:22 pm

Looks pretty good. I'd say it's pretty clear it's an armored train. You're in desperate need of some Brickarms, Buddy.
Aridar
Aridar
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 80-0 Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:40 pm

Aridar wrote:Looks pretty good. I'd say it's pretty clear it's an armored train. You're in desperate need of some Brickarms, Buddy.

I know... Waaa! I'm slowly, step by step, inch by inch, convincing my brother who will in turn convince my dad to let us make an order.

Also, CC, I'm coming back to this. I hope to add more dark grey to make it look more real; I was just building this from the Hobby Train parts.

Also, Faie, the figs are kitbashed from Alpha Team, Drome Racers, and Dino Attack.

ABL, I'll be glad to add that piece on there; can't believe I forgot!

Also, sorry for the misfit pics.

In summary, I'll re-color the back end, add covers to the engine wheels, make that . Brickarms order already( Mad Razz ), and... That's all for now! Smile
80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 80-0 Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:08 pm

Hurrah! I finally took some new pics after I not only ran a complete overhaul of the train but I also added a light brick inside so the team can see the Chief when he's speaking, if only at speeds of 100 miles an hour. Razz

The bad news is my brother stole my personal camera(mainly because I stole his iPod Nano to keep him on track with his schoolwork Laughing ) so I can't download the pics. Mad

What I can tell you so far about the T.A.R.E.(Tactical Armored Railway Enforcer) is that it now has a black/light grey color; no red at all, and it lights up when moving. An easy way to see this was building a sturdy buffer and putting it on the track, then putting the train right in front of it and turning the crank all the way over, thus having the wheels screaming helplessly on the track yet lighting up the inside of the T.A.R.E. Smile I even took a pic of it like this... Surprised
80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 80-0 Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:52 pm

Woohoo! I got my camera back and I uploaded the pics; now I'm resizing them! Kabam!
80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum