Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Confederation Aqua-Quad Combat Droid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confederation Aqua-Quad Combat Droid

Post by Rook on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:54 pm

Confederation Droid: Aqua-Quad Combat Droid



Last edited by Rook on Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Confederation Aqua-Quad Combat Droid

Post by DarthPineapple on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:56 pm

Rook wrote:Info coming after lunch. Wink

You're eating lunch at 17.55?! Wink

I like it, looks like soms kind of underwater droid.
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Confederation Aqua-Quad Combat Droid

Post by astoriabluelegos on Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:00 pm

WOW that looks AWESOME, I LOVE those tentacles! Hola Wow! And it's only 9:00 AM here! Razz Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Confederation Aqua-Quad Combat Droid

Post by Rook on Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:25 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:
Rook wrote:Info coming after lunch. Wink

You're eating lunch at 17.55?! Wink

I like it, looks like soms kind of underwater droid.

What can I say, I like to sleep in! Razz
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Confederation Aqua-Quad Combat Droid

Post by 80-0 on Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:11 pm

Rook wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:
Rook wrote:Info coming after lunch. Wink

You're eating lunch at 17.55?! Wink

I like it, looks like soms kind of underwater droid.

What can I say, I like to sleep in! Razz

Lol! Laughing Looks neat; a kind of underwater-suited Tri/Octuparra Droid! Suddenly I feel the need to make a Tri-Droid... Surprised

The tentacles give it an evil feel to it; just the feel for a CIS droid like that! Smile

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Confederation Aqua-Quad Combat Droid

Post by Comrade Faie on Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:17 pm

Good job looks very flowing yet you shouldn't trust it. BTW I never have found out how droids are able to go or be underwater... Fordo Yo!

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: Confederation Aqua-Quad Combat Droid

Post by astoriabluelegos on Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:13 am

Commander Faie wrote:BTW I never have found out how droids are able to go or be underwater... Fordo Yo!

Easy, they're sealed water tight. Wink Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Confederation Aqua-Quad Combat Droid

Post by 80-0 on Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:28 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:
Commander Faie wrote:BTW I never have found out how droids are able to go or be underwater... Fordo Yo!

Easy, they're sealed water tight. Wink Blue Arc

Yup, just like the SCUBA trooper's fancy DC-15s which are modified to survive the water. Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Confederation Aqua-Quad Combat Droid

Post by Rook on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:22 pm

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:Lol! Laughing Looks neat; a kind of underwater-suited Tri/Octuparra Droid! Suddenly I feel the need to make a Tri-Droid... Surprised The tentacles give it an evil feel to it; just the feel for a CIS droid like that! Smile

You got it. That was the idea when I built.
avatar
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Location : Ontario


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Confederation Aqua-Quad Combat Droid

Post by astoriabluelegos on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:46 pm

Yes this is another AMAZING build, great job! Smile Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 28
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: Confederation Aqua-Quad Combat Droid

Post by cln-cmndo on Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:14 pm

Wow! Cool! I like it! It's incredidible! Ect, ect, ect. Razz Laughing
avatar
cln-cmndo
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Ohio (like CC007!)


http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/16619

Back to top Go down

Re: Confederation Aqua-Quad Combat Droid

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum