Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by PizzaMovies on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:51 am

Darman-C19 wrote:
PizzaMovies wrote:In WW2, we called our enemies "Krauts" or "Japs" because we didn't like them.
Now, we call our enemies "opposing forces" or "aggressors" so we don't offend anybody.

In WW2 we shot a huge @$$ slug and killed the enemy.
Now, we shoot a .22 round and wound the enemy.

The odd thing is is it is funny because it is true. Razz Well my opinion on the tank is it is Very good , not exactly accurate but good. The treads and the body of the tank is very nice but the side plate with the 1x1 cheese slopes need to go if your going for a accurate sherman. . I was also thinking instead of the brown packs why not put those green helmets you made for your mini figures? Very nice job on it though Thumbs up.

Those cheese slopes make it look more like the 76mm sherman, which has pieces of slanted metal along the side lip...
avatar
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : South Carolina, United States


http://www.youtube.com/pizzamovies

Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by Darman on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:05 am

PizzaMovies wrote:
Darman-C19 wrote:
PizzaMovies wrote:In WW2, we called our enemies "Krauts" or "Japs" because we didn't like them.
Now, we call our enemies "opposing forces" or "aggressors" so we don't offend anybody.

In WW2 we shot a huge @$$ slug and killed the enemy.
Now, we shoot a .22 round and wound the enemy.

The odd thing is is it is funny because it is true. Razz Well my opinion on the tank is it is Very good , not exactly accurate but good. The treads and the body of the tank is very nice but the side plate with the 1x1 cheese slopes need to go if your going for a accurate sherman. . I was also thinking instead of the brown packs why not put those green helmets you made for your mini figures? Very nice job on it though Thumbs up.

Those cheese slopes make it look more like the 76mm sherman, which has pieces of slanted metal along the side lip...

Sorry about that , I wasn't paying attention to the body on the second reference picture. Razz
avatar
Darman
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : America


Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by DarthPineapple on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:15 pm

PizzaMovies wrote: I, the starter of the little "WW2 phase" that several members find themselves in

In 12 days I have officially been collecting WWII for exactly 1 year. Now I don't recall you being into WWII Lego that long.
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by PizzaMovies on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:03 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:
PizzaMovies wrote: I, the starter of the little "WW2 phase" that several members find themselves in

In 12 days I have officially been collecting WWII for exactly 1 year. Now I don't recall you being into WWII Lego that long.

I've been into studying WWII for about 3 years, I just haven't done it that long in lego.
avatar
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : South Carolina, United States


http://www.youtube.com/pizzamovies

Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by CT44 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:44 pm

PM, let me get this through your head. YOU DID NOT START THE WWII PHASE! Even I was into WWII LEGO before you. There are so many people that started before you, so get over it. :roll
avatar
CT44
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 27
Location : Somewhere with Legos


http://www.youtube.com/user/huntercearley

Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by PizzaMovies on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:58 pm

CT44 wrote:PM, let me get this through your head. YOU DID NOT START THE WWII PHASE! Even I was into WWII LEGO before you. There are so many people that started before you, so get over it. :roll

And let me get this through your head, ct, I KNOW! And you in no way started making that stuff 8 months ago, so keep your incorrect claims to yourself! And I laugh when people still try to use the roll smiley.
avatar
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : South Carolina, United States


http://www.youtube.com/pizzamovies

Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by CT44 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:01 pm

Actually, yeah I did. I started buying sets that I need for them that long ago, I started designing different things. So if I were you, I would get your facts straight before you accuse someone of something. :roll


(BTW, the roll tag comes in handy when a noob doesn't know what he is talking about. :roll)
avatar
CT44
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 27
Location : Somewhere with Legos


http://www.youtube.com/user/huntercearley

Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by Jens on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:05 pm

CT relax.

We all know how you tend to make "stuff" because others made something.
avatar
Jens
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Denmark


http://www.flickr.com/photos/31580381@N05/

Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by CT44 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Jens, STFU. I was into WWII LEGO before Pizza was. If you can't comprehend that you have a serious mental issue.
avatar
CT44
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 27
Location : Somewhere with Legos


http://www.youtube.com/user/huntercearley

Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by PizzaMovies on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:15 pm

CT44 wrote:Actually, yeah I did. I started buying sets that I need for them that long ago, I started designing different things. So if I were you, I would get your facts straight before you accuse someone of something. :roll


(BTW, the roll tag comes in handy when a noob doesn't know what he is talking about. :roll)

LOL This is pointless, I could've said two years and you would've said that. I started doing WWII Lego when I started studying individual topics (ww2) which was 5 years ago in 5th grade, my previous statement of 3 was false.LEgo ww2 started for me in '05 with the release of many good sets. But honestly I don't care what you say, so end your pissing contest along with the grudge you seem to me holding against me.

EDIT: Jeez it seems that it's CT's time of the month by the way he reacts. Razz


Last edited by PizzaMovies on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : South Carolina, United States


http://www.youtube.com/pizzamovies

Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by CT44 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:18 pm

Ok, then you were into WWII LEGO longer than me, it's that simple. And you must not know the meaning of the word grudge if you think I have one against you. All I am saying is that you said you were the starter of the WWII LEGO trend, I'm saying your not. Simple as that. Wink
avatar
CT44
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 27
Location : Somewhere with Legos


http://www.youtube.com/user/huntercearley

Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by PizzaMovies on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:27 pm

CT44 wrote:Ok, then you were into WWII LEGO longer than me, it's that simple. And you must not know the meaning of the word grudge if you think I have one against you. All I am saying is that you said you were the starter of the WWII LEGO trend, I'm saying your not. Simple as that. Wink

I never said that I was the first person to post ww2 topics, just that it skyrocketed after my topics. I know what you mean though.
avatar
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : South Carolina, United States


http://www.youtube.com/pizzamovies

Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by Comrade Faie on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:31 pm

Err... I tend to remember it skyrocketed after DP's topics. Wink

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by PizzaMovies on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:50 pm

Comrade Faie wrote:Err... I tend to remember it skyrocketed after DP's topics. Wink
[list][*]
Ok then I'm wrong,whatev.
avatar
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : South Carolina, United States


http://www.youtube.com/pizzamovies

Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by cln-cmndo on Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:12 pm

It's quite good, IMO. At first, it looked a little wierd because my tank is alot... Shorter.

(My tank is too stubby!)
avatar
cln-cmndo
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Ohio (like CC007!)


http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/16619

Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by PhiMa on Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:33 pm

This topic is so full of Laughing.
avatar
PhiMa
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : A little east of boring and north of lame.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/phima/

Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by cln-cmndo on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:09 am

Indeed it is, PhiMa. Indeed it is...


Last edited by cln-cmndo on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
cln-cmndo
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Ohio (like CC007!)


http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/16619

Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by DarthPineapple on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:18 am

PizzaMovies wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:
PizzaMovies wrote: I, the starter of the little "WW2 phase" that several members find themselves in

In 12 days I have officially been collecting WWII for exactly 1 year. Now I don't recall you being into WWII Lego that long.

I've been into studying WWII for about 3 years, I just haven't done it that long in lego.

Now, you've said it yourself. You've been studying it, but not collecting WWII Lego for that long!
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by PizzaMovies on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:31 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:
PizzaMovies wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:
PizzaMovies wrote: I, the starter of the little "WW2 phase" that several members find themselves in

In 12 days I have officially been collecting WWII for exactly 1 year. Now I don't recall you being into WWII Lego that long.

I've been into studying WWII for about 3 years, I just haven't done it that long in lego.

Now, you've said it yourself. You've been studying it, but not collecting WWII Lego for that long!

I know, but I was unaware of your WWII topics besides the mortar. My mistake.
avatar
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : South Carolina, United States


http://www.youtube.com/pizzamovies

Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by PizzaMovies on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:31 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:
PizzaMovies wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:
PizzaMovies wrote: I, the starter of the little "WW2 phase" that several members find themselves in

In 12 days I have officially been collecting WWII for exactly 1 year. Now I don't recall you being into WWII Lego that long.

I've been into studying WWII for about 3 years, I just haven't done it that long in lego.

Now, you've said it yourself. You've been studying it, but not collecting WWII Lego for that long!

I know, but I was unaware of your WWII topics besides the mortar. My mistake.
avatar
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : South Carolina, United States


http://www.youtube.com/pizzamovies

Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by Sialboats on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:40 pm

The turret is bit too chunky, and there's a bit too much color variation (some oddly placed beiges and browns). However, I do admire your commitment to accuracy - and I believe this is the closest anybody's gotten to an accurate, minifig-fitting Sherman Razz .
avatar
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Florida, United States


http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by PizzaMovies on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Sialboats wrote:The turret is bit too chunky, and there's a bit too much color variation (some oddly placed beiges and browns). However, I do admire your commitment to accuracy - and I believe this is the closest anybody's gotten to an accurate, minifig-fitting Sherman Razz .

The master has spoken! So the rest of you stfu. Razz jk


Thanks, and I'm going to work on the front, turret, and colors.
avatar
PizzaMovies
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : South Carolina, United States


http://www.youtube.com/pizzamovies

Back to top Go down

Re: PM's M4 Sherman (the sherman that pwns all your shermans.)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum