Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indy Vs. Starwars entry. (Impressive, Most Impressive)

5 posters

Go down

Indy Vs. Starwars entry. (Impressive, Most Impressive) Empty Indy Vs. Starwars entry. (Impressive, Most Impressive)

Post by Funky Cow Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:34 am

Indy Vs. Starwars entry. (Impressive, Most Impressive) 3859684169_bfdf34db6c

Indy Vs. Starwars entry. (Impressive, Most Impressive) 3860668174_235a64fb8e

Darth and Indy battle over Bespin. So if you haven't figured out yet Indiana Jones is supposed to be Luke. Smile
Funky Cow
Funky Cow
Funkadelic

Indy Vs. Starwars entry. (Impressive, Most Impressive) Flag_c10

Back to top Go down

Indy Vs. Starwars entry. (Impressive, Most Impressive) Empty Re: Indy Vs. Starwars entry. (Impressive, Most Impressive)

Post by MasterBrettKenobi Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:36 am

I love it man. Its episode 5 and indiana jones combined. Nicw work.
MasterBrettKenobi
MasterBrettKenobi
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Indy Vs. Starwars entry. (Impressive, Most Impressive) Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Indy Vs. Starwars entry. (Impressive, Most Impressive) Empty Re: Indy Vs. Starwars entry. (Impressive, Most Impressive)

Post by Sialboats Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:14 am

That's brilliantly funny. I can see Indie using his whip to elevate him out of the gas chamber, latching onto a conduit above. The accuracy is admirable, and the the detailing is delicious. Just loving the 2x2 circle greebles you have going up the side. Nifty technique!

Bravo, bravo! This is one of your best yet, Funky.
Sialboats
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Cow Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:52 am

Sialboats wrote:That's brilliantly funny. I can see Indie using his whip to elevate him out of the gas chamber, latching onto a conduit above. The accuracy is admirable, and the the detailing is delicious. Just loving the 2x2 circle greebles you have going up the side. Nifty technique!

Well I saw that "smoke effect" used by someone else but I forget his name :scratch:
Funky Cow
Funky Cow
Funkadelic

Back to top Go down

Post by CommanderNexu Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:10 am

That's awesome! The detailing and the smoke idea is great, good job.
CommanderNexu
CommanderNexu
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sialboats Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:59 am

Funky Cow wrote:
Sialboats wrote:That's brilliantly funny. I can see Indie using his whip to elevate him out of the gas chamber, latching onto a conduit above. The accuracy is admirable, and the the detailing is delicious. Just loving the 2x2 circle greebles you have going up the side. Nifty technique!

Well I saw that "smoke effect" used by someone else but I forget his name :scratch:

Eh?

*looks at picture*

Oh... you mean that localized increase in lighting Wink . Nah, I wasn't making reference to that, but the 2x2 greebles Razz .
Sialboats
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jinja Ninja Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:03 am

Sialboats wrote:Oh... you mean that localized increase in lighting Wink . Nah, I wasn't making reference to that, but the 2x2 greebles.
He means the 2x2 greebles are smoke. It's an established enough technique for you to have heard of it by now, no? Wink
The Jinja Ninja
The Jinja Ninja
Evil Ornj Vizier
Evil Ornj Vizier

Indy Vs. Starwars entry. (Impressive, Most Impressive) Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sialboats Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:10 am

The Jinja Ninja wrote:
Sialboats wrote:Oh... you mean that localized increase in lighting Wink . Nah, I wasn't making reference to that, but the 2x2 greebles.
He means the 2x2 greebles are smoke. It's an established enough technique for you to have heard of it by now, no?
Wink

No, I haven't.

The shot made it look like they were climbing up the side, not free standing. Furthermore...

...wouldn't they be in white Razz ? I'm not contesting the fact that they ARE smoke particles, just asserting that it's easy to mistake them Wink .
Sialboats
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Cow Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Sialboats wrote:
Funky Cow wrote:

Eh?

*looks at picture*

Oh... you mean that localized increase in lighting Wink . Nah, I wasn't making reference to that, but the 2x2 greebles Razz .
Oh ya, smoke is white.

You fail at quotes. Fix'd. -TJN
Funky Cow
Funky Cow
Funkadelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum