Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston Harbor

+12
Justin Pyne
CloneCommandoXion
Troopa Daisy
Green Tee
mazz
Caboose
Knight
(insert name here)
Gerrard
Chaotic Good
Thunder-blade
SithFilmer
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Boston Harbor - Page 2 Empty Re: Boston Harbor

Post by SithFilmer Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:10 am

Garet6 wrote:That is a thing of beauty, I CANNOT WAIT to see it in action! Surprised
Thanks very much, Gareth! Hopefully you won't have to wait long! Smile
Heady wrote:I'm not so sure about the green/red. make the roofs brown, the buildings look right otherwise. Maybe a brick texture. IMO, it'd seem more accurate. Now, I'm being nitpicky because I live about 2 miles away from Boston Harbour, and there are some buildings from that era still around. Razz
If I had more brown I would've but as it is I used up almost every last bit on the road and one roof. And I also would've liked to do a brick texture, but I don't have the pieces for it. Ah well... Thanks for the input!
CommanderKill wrote:Maybe use More Than a Feeling for a drama type part in the film. Otherwise, use clips from Shippin' Up to Boston. Youtube's a great place to look up songs. Razz
Hmm... I'm not sure I like More Than a Feeling. If I use Shipping Up to Boston I'll probably use the version performed by the Boston Pops Orchestra, 'cause I'll be showing this is class and it's more of a serious film. I dunno.
Indeed it is!
CloneCommandoXion wrote: I agree about the roofs, they should be brown now that I look at it.
Yup, I agree, too. =/
SithFilmer
SithFilmer
Guild Member
Guild Member

Boston Harbor - Page 2 Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum