Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share YOUR Custom Decal Images

+42
Hazard with a Glove
Caboose
Captain Tredge
The Jinja Ninja
Cyrus
mhankewycz
Jttye
keylon
Commander Vulcan
Chaotic Good
Fithboy
mmcb
FireHawk
DarthLeumas
Clonecommando7
commander Hex
Commander Lukas
eman297
luke500
^Ninja Trooper^
Jpo1997
DarthPineapple
KalSkirata
Ham701
TheMissingPiece
Thunder-blade
Cobra
Cpt Rex
frrylander55
First Brick
Troopa Daisy
eclipsegrafx
CommanderStone
silvershadows1997
CloneCommandoXion
Justin Pyne
SeargentKano
Custom 333
bladerunner
Dutch
Darth Dan
1 Million Watts of Power
46 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Share YOUR Custom Decal Images - Page 10 Empty Re: Share YOUR Custom Decal Images

Post by Hazard with a Glove Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:48 pm

I believe that you can no longer request decals.
Hazard with a Glove
Hazard with a Glove
Guild Member
Guild Member

Share YOUR Custom Decal Images - Page 10 Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Share YOUR Custom Decal Images - Page 10 Empty Re: Share YOUR Custom Decal Images

Post by Justin Pyne Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:56 pm

Hazard with a Glove wrote:I believe that you can no longer request decals.

Well that sucks, because my computer is wacking out and it won't let me post images. (That's why I couldn't post my ODST template, Custom King.)

I'm sad. Sad
Justin Pyne
Justin Pyne
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by super man commando Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:18 am

can someone make me a gree decal Green Green

Please edit your post(s) and use proper spelling, grammar, spacing, capitalization, & punctuation. Thanks. ADMIN --R
super man commando
super man commando
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by super man commando Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:19 am

super man commando wrote:can someone make me a gree decal Green Green
please will someone make me a gree decal

Please edit your post(s) and use proper spelling, grammar, spacing, capitalization, & punctuation. Thanks. ADMIN --R

Read this before posting again. https://cabg.forumotion.com/the-guild-constitution-f1/the-constitution-t1.htm#1 ADMIN --R

Last edited by Rook on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : idk)
super man commando
super man commando
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:51 am

If you look through the decals request pages you'll find a few.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobra Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:47 am

You can't make requests anymore? Why whould they do that? Maybe because they want everyone to start working for what they want. And not just get somone else to do it for them.
Cobra
Cobra
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazard with a Glove Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:31 am

Ya, and probably because there are plenty of people who come in here, ask for a decal and don't even try to get in the guild. This is the only thread that ever gets posts here, because every post is just: Can I have [insert clone commander here]! I really need this!!!. When the decal for it is probably in the thread already, but don't take the time to look for it. And yes, it would be nice for everyone to learn and depend on them selves for once so they can just make their own decals.
Hazard with a Glove
Hazard with a Glove
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by super man commando Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:59 am

The_Customizer wrote:If you look through the decals request pages you'll find a few.
thanks man All Hail!

Read this before posting again. https://cabg.forumotion.com/the-guild-constitution-f1/the-constitution-t1.htm#1 ADMIN --R

Share YOUR Custom Decal Images - Page 10 Intro2
super man commando
super man commando
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Custom 333 Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Sergeant Macaroni wrote:Well that sucks, because my computer is whacking out and it won't let me post images. (That's why I couldn't post my ODST template, Custom King.

That's fine, I'll edit ____ (I forgot the ODST's name), which would be better anyway since begging would make me a hypocrite. Razz

@Hazardglove: In defence of some of the requesters, some people just stink at making decals, so they would have to ask for them. Laughing

MESSAGE TO NEWBS
There is always some program that you can master, or at least use to your liking. Asking for decals makes you look worse as a noob, and to quote Rook, "not able to make your own decals = not able to get in guild". (although he asked for a sigfig decal here once...) Hola Wow!
Custom 333
Custom 333
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tac Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Custom King wrote:(although he asked for a sigfig decal here once...)

Rook's a busy person with a job and a wife, I doubt he has time to learn how/make a decal. Wink
Tac
Tac
Bley Junkie
Bley Junkie

Share YOUR Custom Decal Images - Page 10 Flag_u10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/commandertac/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:19 pm

@ Custom King:

I am basically a Purist. Being able to design a simple decal is not beyond my skills. One of my Minors was in Art. Asking members to design something for me was not due the lack of my own abilities. Instead it was providing other members a chance to make their mark by designing a custom decal that if I might find worthy of printing and applying to a minifigure. Personally, by printing their custom designed decal and using it, it would say a lot about their abilities. It also would give them a shout out every time I used it in a MOC. Although I'm not the best builder out there by any measurement one thing I do is promote other builders and customizers work. Basically "free" advertising. Wink
Rook
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Share YOUR Custom Decal Images - Page 10 Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaotic Good Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Custom King wrote:MESSAGE TO NEWBS
There is always some program that you can master, or at least use to your liking.

Yep. And for those who don't know what programs to use, see this topic. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated, but don't comment in that thread unless you have something to add specifically in terms of programs; the topic is very old.
Chaotic Good
Chaotic Good
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Share YOUR Custom Decal Images - Page 10 Flag_u10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaoticgood01/

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Pyne Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:29 am

Custom King wrote:
Sergeant Macaroni wrote:Well that sucks, because my computer is whacking out and it won't let me post images. (That's why I couldn't post my ODST template, Custom King.

That's fine, I'll edit ____ (I forgot the ODST's name), which would be better anyway since begging would make me a hypocrite. Razz

It's actually in one of the couple old topics, but I doubt you would want to go looking for it. Did anybody download it before? Would they mind posting it for me? Err, I mean, for Custom King. Razz
Justin Pyne
Justin Pyne
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:26 am

Clone Bomb Squad trooper.
Share YOUR Custom Decal Images - Page 10 4331071941_7d35e88839
The helmet decals need testing.
Dutch
Dutch
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44331831@N04/

Back to top Go down

Post by CloneCommandoXion Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:41 am

Does anyone have a good detailed sith decal? It can be a cyborg type thing or just robes with a couple armour plates. Thanks in advance!
CloneCommandoXion
CloneCommandoXion
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54544991@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by PhiMa Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:44 pm

CloneCommandoXion wrote:Does anyone have a good detailed sith decal? It can be a cyborg type thing or just robes with a couple armour plates. Thanks in advance!

Apparently, guild members also have a trouble with reading...when the name changed it means only do that what the title says...not completely ignoring the title and do what we did before.. Razz
PhiMa
PhiMa
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Share YOUR Custom Decal Images - Page 10 Flag_g10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phima/

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Pyne Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:46 pm

PhiMa wrote:
CloneCommandoXion wrote:Does anyone have a good detailed sith decal? It can be a cyborg type thing or just robes with a couple armour plates. Thanks in advance!

Apparently, guild members also have a trouble with reading...when the name changed it means only do that what the title says...not completely ignoring the title and do what we did before.. Razz

If you don't mind me asking, why can't we request decals anymore? Sad
Justin Pyne
Justin Pyne
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Wow ok it says SHARE and you may also note it says YOUR. If you want to ask someone to SHARE with you that's fine. But if you SHARE it must be YOURs. Wink

Also you may note that the title no longer includes the word "request". Requesting decals usually means you're not trying to improve your skills and this forum is all about improving our skills. So the word was removed to discourage requests, not ban them. Feel free to SHARE YOUR custom decal images as you see fit. Thumbs up
Rook
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by KalSkirata Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:35 pm

I really do need the Splinter Cell decal. Couldn't someone give me a link or so where I can get one?
I already made the goggles (custom), but I need the torso. A face decal wouldn't be bad, too.
MW2 figures are almost ready, just the ghost face is missing.
KalSkirata
KalSkirata
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthPineapple Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:41 pm

KalSkirata wrote:I really do need the Splinter Cell decal. Couldn't someone give me a link or so where I can get one?
I already made the goggles (custom), but I need the torso. A face decal wouldn't be bad, too.
MW2 figures are almost ready, just the ghost face is missing.

I can't believe you didn't read the title AND the post directly above you.
DarthPineapple
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Share YOUR Custom Decal Images - Page 10 Flag_n13

Back to top Go down

Post by KalSkirata Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Okay, then has someone got a Splinter Cell decal made by himself he could share with me?
KalSkirata
KalSkirata
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthPineapple Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:54 pm

/facepalm

You still didn't read it.
DarthPineapple
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Share YOUR Custom Decal Images - Page 10 Flag_n13

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Pyne Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:15 pm

Well, I make my own decals, so I was just making a point. So now I'm SHARING one I've been working on.

Share YOUR Custom Decal Images - Page 10 Clone_10

Clone Sergeant Knox. Template by Vid'.
Justin Pyne
Justin Pyne
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Custom 333 Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:36 pm

Rook wrote:@ Custom King What??? :scratch: :

I am basically a Purist. Being able to design a simple decal is not beyond my skills. One of my Minors was in Art. Asking members to design something for me was not due the lack of my own abilities. Instead it was providing other members a chance to make their mark by designing a custom decal that if I might find worthy of printing and applying to a minifigure.

I never said otherwise, I am sure you could make a good decal, it's just ironic that you said "no decal=no guild" and then requested a decal. No insult, no argument.

And why are people starting to pick on my username again? Sad
Custom 333
Custom 333
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazard with a Glove Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:15 pm

I REALLY need to get my legion commanders and troops ready, so could anyone share what they make decals, as well as explain how you make decals. Embarassed
Hazard with a Glove
Hazard with a Glove
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next