Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

AMAZING AREALIGHT

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by -Aki- on Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:02 am

astoriabluelegos wrote:
legorevolution wrote:Shocked Really? In what regard?

I...I...I...I sometimes use DECALS, cut up Harry Potter capes, and use CUSTOM elements! But that's not the worst of it, I sometimes even cut up baseplates to get them to fit, and I sometimes modify figs like Luminara! Waaa! Blue Arc

But my alliance STAYS with the purists! Smile

You should remain neutral in this war.
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by astoriabluelegos on Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:21 pm

Maybe, I don't know, I am mostly purist. Laughing Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by -Aki- on Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:36 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:Maybe, I don't know, I am mostly purist. Laughing Blue Arc

O.K then...
*Adds ABL to hit list*

You wanna change your mind Laughing

Or, you feel lucky? Eh, punk Laughing?
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by astoriabluelegos on Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:58 pm

*Moves Aki to top of hit list* I'm feeling lucky, you wanna start something?! Kabam! ( Razz ) Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by Bly on Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:33 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:*Moves Aki to top of hit list* I'm feeling lucky, you wanna start something?! Kabam! ( Razz ) Blue Arc

You're letting Aki take my spot! How could you!?! Wink
avatar
Bly
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 24
Location : Isle of Man


http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=587928

Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by Comrade Faie on Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:19 pm

Aridar and I are in our 12 round of fighting. I took an Imperial Star Destroyer to the jewels in round six. I got him back with a few good placed Jedi Star fighters to the jewels though. Laughing Laughing Laughing Fordo Yo!

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by Aridar on Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:47 pm



I am the victor of this round.
avatar
Aridar
Guild Member
Guild Member


Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by Comrade Faie on Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:56 pm

It was a draw and you know it. Razz Fordo Yo!

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by astoriabluelegos on Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:49 pm

Sound like you both are in a LOT of pain! Hola Wow! Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by Zepher on Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:28 pm

Buetiful smilie Aridar! Waiting for those mocs of yours though.
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by -Aki- on Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:40 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:*Moves Aki to top of hit list* I'm feeling lucky, you wanna start something?! Kabam! ( Razz ) Blue Arc

Oh yes I do, bring it on!
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by astoriabluelegos on Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:16 pm

Aki-kundu wrote:Oh yes I do, bring it on!

*Blip* News bulletin: ABL has officially declared war on Aki-Kundo and all his forces, ABL's considerable forces will not rest until Aki is nothing but a bad memory, and his forces are nothing but wreckage and empty armor plating laying on a field of utter destruction. *Blip*

Aki, beware! Toasted!!! Kabam! Blue Arc


Last edited by astoriabluelegos on Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : none 'O yo business)
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by Bly on Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:01 pm

Newsflash

Still under one week since the schism began and already, a new conflict has sprung up. astoriabluelegos (ABL) has declared war on Aki-Kundu, a member of the Modders. A reaction from both leaders of each faction has yet to be seen - whether this will get in the way of the more major War of the Cabbages is unknown. But, it is predicted that more of these conflicts will appear as the War continues to brew.

Bly out. Yellow
avatar
Bly
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 24
Location : Isle of Man


http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=587928

Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by Comrade Faie on Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:41 pm

****Bigger newsflash than Bly's****

After brutal competition with newsflashes and not getting an interview there has been another schism within the CABG. Commander Faie is fed up of taking backseat to Bly's newsflashes and not getting interviewed. The only way to deal with this said CFaie, was to " Make sure he doesn't get anymore news," he said, "if you catch my drift." Fordo Yo!

This means war. Fordo Yo!

CFaie ownage out. Fordo Yo!

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by Bly on Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:46 pm

Commander Faie wrote:****Bigger newsflash than Bly's****

After brutal competition with newsflashes and not getting an interview there has been another schism within the CABG. Commander Faie is fed up of taking backseat to Bly's newsflashes and not getting interviewed. The only way to deal with this said CFaie, was to " Make sure he doesn't get anymore news," he said, "if you catch my drift." Fordo Yo!

This means war. Fordo Yo!

CFaie ownage out. Fordo Yo!

Okay then... Laughing
avatar
Bly
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 24
Location : Isle of Man


http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=587928

Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by Comrade Faie on Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:48 pm

All you can saw is okay, I'll show you I'll show you all *starts foaming at mouth*. Sorry I didn't take my pills.
Fordo Yo!

Comrade Faie
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Viva La France and Rick Alstley


Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by astoriabluelegos on Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:49 pm

Commander Faie wrote:All you can saw is okay, I'll show you I'll show you all *starts foaming at mouth*. Sorry I didn't take my pills.
Fordo Yo!

If I were you I'd see a doctor about that... Shocked I didn't know news agencys could declare war on one another. Hola Wow! Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by -Aki- on Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:52 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:
Aki-kundu wrote:Oh yes I do, bring it on!

*Blip* News bulletin: ABL has officially declared war on Aki-Kundo and all his forces, ABL's considerable forces will not rest until Aki is nothing but a bad memory, and his forces are nothing but wreckage and empty armor plating laying on a field of utter destruction. *Blip*

Aki, beware! Toasted!!! Kabam! Blue Arc

Bring it on! The modders will crush the purists, and innevitably, ABL will be killed as well.

Actually, I might just drop another bomb on your head!
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by astoriabluelegos on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:00 pm

Aki-kundu wrote:Bring it on! The modders will crush the purists, and innevitably, ABL will be killed as well.

Actually, I might just drop another bomb on your head!

Oh that's right, I had quite forgotten your nuclear capabilities, but no matter, my NEW fortress is BOMB proof! However, you are not, so ggod bye Aki...*Evil laugh, then begins punching in Nuke launch codes* A toast! Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by -Aki- on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:05 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:
Aki-kundu wrote:Bring it on! The modders will crush the purists, and innevitably, ABL will be killed as well.

Actually, I might just drop another bomb on your head!

Oh that's right, I had quite forgotten your nuclear capabilities, but no matter, my NEW fortress is BOMB proof! However, you are not, so ggod bye Aki...*Evil laugh, then begins punching in Nuke launch codes* A toast! Blue Arc

Now is the time to strike! I am firing a guided missile from a satteilite! It should be going through your front door right about...now

*Looks out of window to see a flaming mushroom cloud*

BOOYAA!
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by astoriabluelegos on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:09 pm

*cough* *cough* *charred clothes and hair, standing in empty door frame sorrounded my wreckage* "You may have one this round *cough* Aki, but you won't *cough* win again! *neighbor looks at me shaking my fists in the air and screaming at no one* "Oh, um hi." *runs back inside fast* Razz Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by -Aki- on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:12 pm

astoriabluelegos wrote:*cough* *cough* *charred clothes and hair, standing in empty door frame sorrounded my wreckage* "You may have one this round *cough* Aki, but you won't *cough* win again! *neighbor looks at me shaking my fists in the air and screaming at no one* "Oh, um hi." *runs back inside fast* Razz Blue Arc

Ah ha! That was just a taster of what AKI, The undefeatable can do! Next thing I will do is launch a Thermo Nuke with a shockwave Hypersystem!

Goodbye, ABL!

*Fires*
:fangs:
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by astoriabluelegos on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:19 pm

*GULP* *Drumroll plays, sounds of bomb drop getting louder* Someone help... Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by -Aki- on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:22 pm

Wait for it.... *insert bomb sound here*

If you are still alive, we can make a truce, and never battle again! Even with the civil war going on!

Oh, and I think either the explosion took care of that lousy neighbor of yours Smile.
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by astoriabluelegos on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:27 pm

"I'm okay" *walks around holding coffee mug, totally black, front tooth missing, weaving like a drunk* "I'll get you Aki, I'll get you!" *falls over* Razz Blue Arc
avatar
astoriabluelegos
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 27
Location : Oregon


Back to top Go down

Re: AMAZING AREALIGHT

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum