Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rook’s “The Original MOC” GBuild Entry

+13
bl*c
Gerrard
BBprod
cloud
Alpha Beta
cloneman10
Persian Prince
Knight
Green Tee
RubbahBand
customhelmetsman
Halen
Rook
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rook’s “The Original MOC” GBuild Entry - Page 2 Empty Re: Rook’s “The Original MOC” GBuild Entry

Post by Rook Fri May 07, 2010 4:56 pm

Ok some I'm confused: Delta-7 Aethersprite-class light interceptor OR Delta-7B Aethersprite-class light interceptor (both known as Jedi Star Fighters).

Original MOC was titled Delta-7. (But was modified: note guns on wing tips.)

Modified version of "original" was NOT titled. But is a Delta-7B? (And is modified: note no guns on top of wings.)

So you need me to add a "B" to the new version of this MOC? Or rename the first MOC, because I posted it 2 years ago isn't a purist cannon version of the ship?

See I'm not following you.

If you're too much of a cannon purist, that leaves no room for creativity or the evolution of the expanded universe. If it's a “typo” because I missed a "B" then you could have said simply that. Or are you saying, "You built a completely different ship and should be disqualified." In which case I'll leave it in the hands, of the Guild Members, that are going to be voting on the Guild Build. Worst case I lose to someone that built something better then me. And that happens all the time anyways (See: Portal Page MOC of the Month). Wink
Rook
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Rook’s “The Original MOC” GBuild Entry - Page 2 Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Rook’s “The Original MOC” GBuild Entry - Page 2 Empty Re: Rook’s “The Original MOC” GBuild Entry

Post by customhelmetsman Fri May 07, 2010 5:11 pm

Rook wrote:Ok some I'm confused: Delta-7 Aethersprite-class light interceptor OR Delta-7B Aethersprite-class light interceptor (both known as Jedi Star Fighters).

Original MOC was titled Delta-7. (But was modified: note guns on wing tips.)

Modified version of "original" was NOT titled. But is a Delta-7B? (And is modified: note no guns on top of wings.)

So you need me to add a "B" to the new version of this MOC? Or rename the first MOC, because I posted it 2 years ago isn't a purist cannon version of the ship?

See I'm not following you.

If you're too much of a cannon purist, that leaves no room for creativity or the evolution of the expanded universe. If it's a “typo” because I missed a "B" then you could have said simply that. Or are you saying, "You built a completely different ship and should be disqualified." In which case I'll leave it in the hands, of the Guild Members, that are going to be voting on the Guild Build. Worst case I lose to someone that built something better then me. And that happens all the time anyways (See: Portal Page MOC of the Month). Wink
If you are talking to me I could not follow that. I did not say you built a different ship I am saying that it isnot an original Delta-7. Marine
customhelmetsman
customhelmetsman
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Rook’s “The Original MOC” GBuild Entry - Page 2 Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook Fri May 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Ah ok. That is true. It has been modified. Thumbs up
Rook
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Rook’s “The Original MOC” GBuild Entry - Page 2 Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by koalaexpert Sun May 09, 2010 2:53 pm

This looks great, and so much better than the original. Your building skiils have skyrocketed! I wish I was as good as you so I could build awesome vehicles!! Smile

Koalaexpert Whitey
koalaexpert
koalaexpert
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Rook’s “The Original MOC” GBuild Entry - Page 2 Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2