Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

WIP Military POD RACER!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WIP Military POD RACER!

Post by LazerBlade on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:30 pm

This is still in WIP mode. I would like you guys to give me your opinion on this Pod Racer.

NOTE: It took 3 days to finally get a start on the engines.











Enjoy!! Smile
avatar
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : USA


http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazerblade/

Back to top Go down

Re: WIP Military POD RACER!

Post by cln-cmndo on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:50 pm

Shocked Beautiful, but why does it (yet again) look like something Tac would build? Razz

WAIT NO! Tac would make his more... Dangerous-looking. Laughing

This is pretty good though, makes me want to build one...
avatar
cln-cmndo
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Ohio (like CC007!)


http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/16619

Back to top Go down

Re: WIP Military POD RACER!

Post by Alpha Beta on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:00 am

Needs some guns. It is a good 1st try start, but you need to step up your game, and make this even better.


Last edited by Alpha Beta on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Alpha Beta
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Somewhere my GPS doesn't know


Back to top Go down

Re: WIP Military POD RACER!

Post by rc-1798 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:05 am

I believe this is posted in the WIP section you two. Looks great so far. Smile
avatar
rc-1798
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : Scrappin' battle droids with my squad


Back to top Go down

Re: WIP Military POD RACER!

Post by LazerBlade on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:10 am

Alpha Beta wrote:Needs some guns. It is a good 1st try start, but you need to step up your game, and make this even better.

You need to use your eyes, not your brain in this situation. Razz Laughing

There are 2 guns on each side of the engines. Wink I might make them bigger so you can see them. Razz But I like them hidden.

Thanks guys!!! Smile
avatar
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : USA


http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazerblade/

Back to top Go down

Re: WIP Military POD RACER!

Post by Alpha Beta on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:21 am

LazerBlade wrote:
Alpha Beta wrote:Needs some guns. It is a good 1st try start, but you need to step up your game, and make this even better.

You need to use your eyes, not your brain in this situation. Razz Laughing

There are 2 guns on each side of the engines. Wink I might make them bigger so you can see them. Razz But I like them hidden.

Thanks guys!!! Smile

Ya, but it doesn't seem like they will do any major damage. Also try and make the pilot sitting, you have a wider range of motion, which means he can see more, including enemies.
avatar
Alpha Beta
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Somewhere my GPS doesn't know


Back to top Go down

Re: WIP Military POD RACER!

Post by bl*c on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:50 am

The "pod" where the pilot sits is too small IMO.

The fins along the engines aren't working for me either. Make them more aerodynamic or get rid of them.

A good start though. Wink Thumbs up


Last edited by bl*c on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
bl*c
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : New Jersey


http://www.flickr.com/photos/50744850@N05/

Back to top Go down

Re: WIP Military POD RACER!

Post by Bossk on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:35 am

This is really nice. I love the engines and the pilot but I think the cockpit thing should be a bit larger.
avatar
Bossk
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Behind you!


Back to top Go down

Re: WIP Military POD RACER!

Post by Steg on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:14 am

I would make the guns bigger. And the two cones that hold the lightsabers should both be the same color. The cockpit should also be bigger as many have already said. Other than those overall minor details this bad boy looks great! I love those spikes! Smile
avatar
Steg
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : You know, that place with that guy.....


http://www.flickr.com/photos/50257095@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: WIP Military POD RACER!

Post by Sergeant B on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:34 am

I personally quite like the position of the pilot, it makes it look like he's going at high speeds and doesn't want to fall of. Laughing
Oh and what's that little thingy on the ground? :scratch:
avatar
Sergeant B
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : Turn around...


Back to top Go down

Re: WIP Military POD RACER!

Post by LazerBlade on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Sergeant B wrote:I personally quite like the position of the pilot, it makes it look like he's going at high speeds and doesn't want to fall of. Laughing
Oh and what's that little thingy on the ground? :scratch:

Maintenance droid for the pod racer. Wink

Thanks guys. I will take some of your suggestions under consideration. Smile
avatar
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : USA


http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazerblade/

Back to top Go down

Re: WIP Military POD RACER!

Post by rc-1798 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Alpha Beta wrote:
LazerBlade wrote:
Alpha Beta wrote:Needs some guns. It is a good 1st try start, but you need to step up your game, and make this even better.

You need to use your eyes, not your brain in this situation. Razz Laughing

There are 2 guns on each side of the engines. Wink I might make them bigger so you can see them. Razz But I like them hidden.

Thanks guys!!! Smile

Ya, but it doesn't seem like they will do any major damage. Also try and make the pilot sitting, you have a wider range of motion, which means he can see more, including enemies.

If you look at the pilot in all the pictures you'll see that he can be in different positions.
avatar
rc-1798
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : Scrappin' battle droids with my squad


Back to top Go down

Re: WIP Military POD RACER!

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:27 pm

Looks really nice! The color you chose was great for it, but I would reccomend adding maybe a tiny bit of dark red onto the pod. My 200th post A toast! !
avatar
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : In DP's lampshade spying on him.


Back to top Go down

Re: WIP Military POD RACER!

Post by stormtroopertj on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:51 pm

Nice, add some weapons, LIKE BIG GUNS! Oh and the pod is really small.
avatar
stormtroopertj
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Waseca, MN


Back to top Go down

Re: WIP Military POD RACER!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum