Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Deutsch Festnageln

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deutsch Festnageln

Post by LazerBlade on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Deutsch Festnageln
German Pin Down

(Take no offense Phima) Razz

"Italy joins forces with the Axis"


As the ruthless Germans made there way slowly towards the outer skirts of Italy.....

.....they found them selves put to a hault by Allie forces.
________

________





























Sorry for so many pictures. I just like lots of pictures so you can see all of the details.

Please leave a comment and add me to flickr.

Enjoy!! C@C Welcome!! Wow this thing looks
avatar
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : USA


http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazerblade/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deutsch Festnageln

Post by C.J.Cutrone9 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Wow love every aspect of this builld. Phima better watch out. Razz
avatar
C.J.Cutrone9
Council Member
Council Member

Age : 19
Location : Lousiana


http://www.flickr.com/photos/79775094@N07/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deutsch Festnageln

Post by DarthPineapple on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:48 pm

The title is wrong. It should be Deutsche [something], I don't know how 'pin down' should be translated though. You translated it as a verb here. Razz

MOC is awesome though. Wink Why is there a BAR in the German house?
avatar
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands


Back to top Go down

Re: Deutsch Festnageln

Post by pyro of the 19th on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:14 pm

MOC of the month. For sure (unless Rook can come up with something amazing Razz ). Love the SNOT and love the base around it.
avatar
pyro of the 19th
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : An inner rim planet called Earth...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52972569@N05/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deutsch Festnageln

Post by LazerBlade on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:46 pm

DarthPineapple wrote:The title is wrong. It should be Deutsche [something], I don't know how 'pin down' should be translated though. You translated it as a verb here. SNIP
MOC is awesome though. SNIP Why is there a BAR in the German house?

Google translator is not the best thing to be using, I know. Embarassed

BAR? Meaning like a place to drink? :scratch:

pyro of the 19th wrote:MOC of the month. For sure (unless Rook can come up with something amazing SNIP ). Love the SNOT and love the base around it.


I think I would have to pay Rook to get this to the MOC of the month thread. Sad Razz

Thanks for the comments. Wow this thing looks Keep em coming!![b]
avatar
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : USA


http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazerblade/

Back to top Go down

Weapons

Post by Oktarnash on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Why do the soldiers at the windows, have transparent lego pieces.
avatar
Oktarnash

Age : 20
Location : pinned down inside a destroyed AT-TE in an unmarked planet


Back to top Go down

Re: Deutsch Festnageln

Post by Knight on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Whoa, the display base is really unique, and is something that I would love to see in more dioramas. The rest of the build is nice to. I'll let to WWII builders critique on the accuracy, but this looks like an excellent build to me. Smile
avatar
Knight
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Anywhere with lego.


Back to top Go down

Re: Deutsch Festnageln

Post by DarthDane on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:00 pm

I agree on everyone on how awesome this build is!!
thought, the only con. is that it is TOO detailed. Amazing. Wow this thing looks

Please edit your post(s) and use proper spelling, grammar, spacing, capitalization, & punctuation. Thanks. ADMIN --R

Read this before posting again. http://www.thecabg.net/the-guild-constitution-f1/the-constitution-t1.htm#1 ADMIN --R


Last edited by DarthDane on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing Spelling)
avatar
DarthDane
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Vancouver


Back to top Go down

Re: Deutsch Festnageln

Post by Darth Yoda on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:29 am

Did you make this? Shocked

Dduuuddeee.
avatar
Darth Yoda
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : school


http://www.flickr.com/photos/32354339@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deutsch Festnageln

Post by Troopa Daisy on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:11 am

Interesting how you made the base and the building at an angle. If you ever break that down I'd like to see a pic of that please. Thumbs up Smile
avatar
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

Age : 21
Location : Vancouver, BC Canada. GO CANUCKS GO!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deutsch Festnageln

Post by Zepher on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:19 am

Absolutely nothing to complain about. I love the presentation base, the scene is hectic but makes sense, the house is beautiful, loving the vines and windows and roofing. The angles are nice, fun fact I learned in art this year, angles attract the eye more than vertical or horizontal lines. Sweet work. Keep it up my man.
avatar
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23


http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Re: Deutsch Festnageln

Post by Cobra on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:35 am

LazerBlade wrote:
DarthPineapple wrote:The title is wrong. It should be Deutsche [something], I don't know how 'pin down' should be translated though. You translated it as a verb here. SNIP
MOC is awesome though. SNIP Why is there a BAR in the German house?


BAR? Meaning like a place to drink? :scratch:


I believe he means BAR as in the Browning Automatic Rifle, used by Americans. Get your WWII straight! Razz
This is better than I thought it would be Lazer! Great job once again! The house is awesome! Wow this thing looks

You mean straight. -Halen


Last edited by Cobra on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Cobra
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 18


Back to top Go down

Re: Deutsch Festnageln

Post by eclipsegrafx on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:22 am

Nice job on that base like knight said and awesome job on the whole build. Great pictures too I enjoyed each one.
avatar
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : internet


http://www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsegrafx/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deutsch Festnageln

Post by LazerBlade on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:02 pm

Oktarnash wrote:Why do the soldiers at the windows, have transparent lego pieces.

I tried getting a effect of the gun shooting. Looks really weird with out it.

Knight wrote:Whoa, the display base is really unique, and is something that I would love to see in more dioramas. The rest of the build is nice to. I'll let to WWII builders critique on the accuracy, but this looks like an excellent build to me. SNIP

Zepher wrote:Absolutely nothing to complain about. I love the presentation base, the scene is hectic but makes sense, the house is beautiful, loving the vines and windows and roofing. The angles are nice, fun fact I learned in art this year, angles attract the eye more than vertical or horizontal lines. Sweet work. Keep it up my man.

Troopa Daisy wrote:Interesting how you made the base and the building at an angle. If you ever break that down I'd like to see a pic of that please. SNIP SNIP

When building Lego MOC's, you have to grab your audiences attention. Display bases work really well at doing this. But you do not want a cool base and a crappy MOC. Angles I have learned on my own, grab the attention of the audience too. I have to totally agree with you on that one. Wink

Troopa, I will do that.

Cobra wrote:
I believe he means BAR as in the Browning Automatic Rifle, used by Americans. Get your WWII strait! SNIP
This is better than I thought it would be Lazer! Great job once again! The house is awesome! SNIP

SNIP

Thanks for getting that strait with me. Smile
____________________

Thanks for all the great comments folks! Keep em coming! Wow this thing looks

avatar
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : USA


http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazerblade/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deutsch Festnageln

Post by PhiMa on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:35 pm

Yes, very nice MOC. I'm a big fan of the roof.

However, that german title is terrible. Razz It should be something more like 'Umzingelung der Deutschen' which would mean surrounding of the germans, which is basically the same thing as pin down.
avatar
PhiMa
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : A little east of boring and north of lame.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/phima/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deutsch Festnageln

Post by LazerBlade on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:09 pm

PhiMa wrote:Yes, very nice MOC. I'm a big fan of the roof.

However, that German title is terrible. Razz It should be something more like 'Umzingelung der Deutschen' which would mean surrounding of the Germans, which is basically the same thing as pin down.

Halt die Klappe! Razz JK Laughing I should of asked you I guess other then using google translator ("Umgebung des Deutschen": surrounding of the Germans). Roll Eyes

Well, what I have written on the first picture, what does it say in German? Razz
avatar
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : USA


http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazerblade/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deutsch Festnageln

Post by PhiMa on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:53 pm

LazerBlade wrote:
PhiMa wrote:Yes, very nice MOC. I'm a big fan of the roof.

However, that German title is terrible. Razz It should be something more like 'Umzingelung der Deutschen' which would mean surrounding of the Germans, which is basically the same thing as pin down.

Halt die Klappe! Razz JK Laughing I should of asked you I guess other then using google translator ("Umgebung des Deutschen": surrounding of the Germans). Roll Eyes

Well, what I have written on the first picture, what does it say in German? Razz

Something like 'German (Language, not nationality) Nailed in?
avatar
PhiMa
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 23
Location : A little east of boring and north of lame.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/phima/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deutsch Festnageln

Post by LazerBlade on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:27 am

PhiMa wrote:
LazerBlade wrote:
PhiMa wrote:Yes, very nice MOC. I'm a big fan of the roof.

However, that German title is terrible. Razz It should be something more like 'Umzingelung der Deutschen' which would mean surrounding of the Germans, which is basically the same thing as pin down.

Halt die Klappe! Razz JK Laughing I should of asked you I guess other then using google translator ("Umgebung des Deutschen": surrounding of the Germans). Roll Eyes

Well, what I have written on the first picture, what does it say in German? Razz

Something like 'German (Language, not nationality) Nailed in?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it. Razz
avatar
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : USA


http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazerblade/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deutsch Festnageln

Post by LazerBlade on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Here are those pictures you requested Trooper. Wow this thing looks



avatar
LazerBlade
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : USA


http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazerblade/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deutsch Festnageln

Post by Troopa Daisy on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:42 am

* It's TroopA you should know that by now... Wink

Anyways, thanks for the pics Lazer! Smile So that's how you build curves and buildings on an angle. A very good and important new technique for me. Thanks again! Smile
avatar
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

Age : 21
Location : Vancouver, BC Canada. GO CANUCKS GO!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deutsch Festnageln

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum