Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bad Batch final season!

Go down

The Bad Batch final season! Empty The Bad Batch final season!

Post by Troopa Daisy Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:06 am

The final season of Bad Batch is here! This may be the last time we really see clones for a while as the animation team has said that they would like to move on to new projects. I always thought that the Clone Wars style animation has been the best animation that Star Wars has done. Although we did not get to see the full completion of Clone Wars post-Disney acquisition and I would have preferred the stories of many different characters opposed to following a small group, I am still happy that we get some more clone related Star Wars content. I grew up watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars, a series with stories and characters that inspired me to find places such as CABG and share my combined interest of Star Wars + Lego with others. The advancement in animation looks incredibly beautiful and I hope that this series is able to give a proper ending to the Clone Wars era stuff. What do you think? Are you excited?

Troopa Daisy
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

The Bad Batch final season! Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down