Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

+92
Custom 333
eclipsegrafx
bladerunner
eman297
Commando 45
captain brick
Darth Dan
KinGanon
80-0
Annihilator
Cobra
Axel
Commander Catsie
~Young Turaga~
mmcb
KalSkirata
Rowz
Cpt Rex
Master of Desaster
Hazard with a Glove
Tac
rubik
(insert name here)
shadowfixer
Alpha
Delta 77-Ponce
commander Hex
commandercodyinc
Knight
deatHstar98
Fithboy
TheMissingPiece
Commanderblueleader96
Rijulskywalker
cln-cmndo
Caboose
cadbane84
^Ninja Trooper^
teckstar68
Jttye
BetaSpartan87
super man commando
vecol05
Funky Cow
luminara34
Clonecommando007
CloneCommanderChaz
Heady
luke500
Thunder-blade
Man on fire
Astor
Rook
someguy577
Commander Mongoose
mazz
rebel trooper
Rogue Jedi
legoduedsunny123
SeargentKano
clone_custom_here
noobswatter
Gerrard
MyOwnCreations
DarthVadar
Bizzle
Captain Tredge
Jpo1997
pdragon27
commanderneyo
Cyrus
-Aki-
PhiMa
Justin Pyne
DarthPineapple
mhankewycz
Green Tee
LPAnimations
Commander Vulcan
RubbahBand
Nave333
Commando Shade
Dutch
Commander Lukas
Chaotic Good
Troopa Daisy
specternizer
1 Million Watts of Power
CommanderStone
fireworkgamer
CT-1256
CloneCommandoXion
96 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images - Page 37 Empty Delete this post please.

Post by eclipsegrafx Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:46 am

Can someone supply a either a good clone helmet template or an explanation to the ones that I've seen on here.
Here is the first helmet I am attempting. The thing I've noticed is not many people do the black line between the visor/eyes and the fin. I like this detail plus I would like to also do the red that goes around the back of the helmet.

Does anyone have something I can use to do this? I see a lot of decals on here I just don't know where some of the parts go on.

[quote="Clone killers"]
Jpo1997 wrote:

and if you need a template for inkscape here's mine.
linky

It's funny and sad at the same time what you find browsing through the threads of this discussion. I spent a couple of hours making my own templates from scratch when I could have used CK as a jump start (since its vector). I wanted a vector template and only found jpg versions on here until now. Oh well we live and learn. I am still in search of the helmet template.

I almost spammed... and because I read through the thread I caught myself in time to edit this post and include my message. For anyone new I would recommend looking through the thread as to not repeat someone else's mistakes.

Last edited by eclipsegrafx on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : please delete. combined with previous)
eclipsegrafx
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images - Page 37 Flag_u12

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsegrafx/

Back to top Go down

All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images - Page 37 Empty Re: All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Post by Chaotic Good Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:32 am

Helmet template..

Would this be what you are looking for? Where the dark red is you can insert other colours.

All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images - Page 37 Helmet
Chaotic Good
Chaotic Good
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images - Page 37 Flag_u10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaoticgood01/

Back to top Go down

All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images - Page 37 Empty Re: All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Post by Fithboy Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:21 am

Rook wrote:
fithboy wrote:Can someone pleeeease make a Sonic The Hedgehog decal?
Waaa!

(link if you really need one!) Razz

This is a Star Wars Clone Wars Era website.

Thats strange, because I'm sure I saw an Indiana Jones decal on here a while back. :scratch:
Fithboy
Fithboy
John Denno
John Denno

Location : Liverpool. I swear there is more rain here than in the Amazon Rainforest.

https://www.youtube.com/xxXDennoXxx

Back to top Go down

Post by luke500 Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:11 pm

Those are some awesome decals eclipsegrafx!!! Does anyone out there have an R2D2 decal. I would really appreciate if someone would post one. Thanks
luke500
luke500
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipsegrafx Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Thanks Luke!

Hey CG, I presume, thanks for the decal. I was going to quickly say i don't need it anymore but I looked at the provided template and it better matches the decal i need.

I've noticed that most (if not all) decals don't have the gray strips as part of the visor stripe for a single application. Is there a reason for this? This will be my first time to applying a decal so I don't know what problems I will run into. (if any)

Also, because I bought clear decals, does any one know if i can apply a small dab of white paint to the back of the decal before I apply the fixative?

Thanks!
eclipsegrafx
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Custom 333 Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:49 pm

eclipsegrafx said: Ok so here is what I have so far. Any comments or suggestions?

Those are awesome! This is really weird though, nobody has made a new clone design in a year here, but the second I am about to post mine, there is is! Shocked

Here's mine, it looks terrable compared to Mr. Cut-in-front here. (No offence, i'm just ranting at chance)
All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images - Page 37 Trooper1
Here's the whole folder, with all the legion designs: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=412975
Custom 333
Custom 333
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaotic Good Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:11 pm

Custom King wrote:Those are awesome! This is really weird though, nobody has made a new clone design in a year here,

Incorrect. Clone Killers posted this decal on Dec. 16. Wink
Chaotic Good
Chaotic Good
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Custom 333 Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:16 pm

CG said: Incorrect. Clone Killers posted this decal on Dec. 16.

More incorrect, I said "design", nobody has made a clone that does not directly copy TLG's in about a year. Toasted!!!
Custom 333
Custom 333
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Troopa Daisy Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:26 pm

Right. Forgot to show my leg template.

All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images - Page 37 Mytemp10

It's the same one I used on Commander Daze. I know it looks pixelish in the photo, but when you print it out, it looks perfectly fine. Wink
Troopa Daisy
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images - Page 37 Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipsegrafx Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:27 pm

Custom King wrote:

More incorrect, I said "design", nobody has made a clone that does not directly copy TLG's in about a year. Toasted!!!

Is there a forum where i can learn all the abbreviations? TLG's TLC (I assume is the lego company:P) WIP GIMP.... so much to learn...

Thanks for the words, the decals came after several attempts of making a perfect sharpie version and when I finally did one I liked, the acrylic spray made it run.... but in the mess I saw some gradients I liked which I transferred over to the decal you see here.

Now I am not sure I know what Custom King means now... I saw what CG meant about a new template on the 16th which clarified his thought on the post but since that day I saw many designs go up. So not sure of what you meant King.

But the next step is to learn how to do some cool stuff on the helmet since it seems to be the hardest to design for. I like that Gaunch? I saw a few pages back. Like I said I like the red and that dude has a lot of it on him! Outside of Decals can someone point me to a way of making the holsters on his chest?
eclipsegrafx
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipsegrafx Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:30 pm

I like your legs and arms Daisy. I like the knees (not sure if its new) on the legs. I've been wrestling with conveying the knees closely to the pictures I'm using for my decals.

DON'T double post!
-DP
eclipsegrafx
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Troopa Daisy Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:37 pm

The arms were made by Clone killers but modified by me. Wink
Troopa Daisy
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images - Page 37 Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaotic Good Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:59 pm

And the torso made by me and the back made by Clone Killers! Laughing

I'd also like to say, eclipsegrafx, your decals are excellent. Absolutely superb. Now, let's see them on some figures! Wink
Chaotic Good
Chaotic Good
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Pyne Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Wow eclipsegrafx, your decals are fantastic! Would you mind putting your decal template on Chaotic Good's index? Or do you like to keep them to yourself? All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images - Page 37 Icon_wink

Either way, your decals get a (Three thumbs?!) up from me!
Justin Pyne
Justin Pyne
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Here are some decals I have made

All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images - Page 37 Kashyyyktrooper
credit for that one goes to SomeGuy557

Here is another one
All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images - Page 37 Shadowtrooper4
Credit goes to CG. Thanks for all the templates, and enjoy all the new decals. Kashyyyk

Back to top Go down

Post by Custom 333 Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:29 pm

Now I am not sure I know what Custom King means now... I saw what CG meant about a new template on the 16th which clarified his thought on the post but since that day I saw many designs go up. So not sure of what you meant King.

My post was kinda unclear... What I meant is that, um, you see how all the decals look a lot like the lego ones?http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?colorID=1&itemID=81339

The last decal I can remember that was of a clone, yet not identical to the Lego clone design, was by vidgamer838, made a year ago. Then you made your fordo decal, which used armor that did not look like Lego's, and I posted mine, which is also not Like Lego's... See? Hmm...

Also, the abbreviations? TLG: The Lego Group, TLC: The Lego Company, WIP: Work In Progress, GIMP: not really anything, that is the name of a software editing program.

Last edited by Custom King on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Custom 333
Custom 333
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt Rex Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:55 pm

Does anyone have Keller decals? Thanks.
Cpt Rex
Cpt Rex
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Custom 333 Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:17 pm

Capt. Rex said: can I have a commender Keller decal?

Here, it's by CG.
All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images - Page 37 Faie10

Last edited by Custom King on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Custom 333
Custom 333
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:24 pm

Does someone have a list of all clone troopers? It would be appreciated if someone could post a list. Surprised
Also could someone make a Commander Echo decal with the medal on his chest.
Here is a link
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/9/95/EchoFivesHonored-Rookies.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by CommanderStone Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Custom King wrote:

How is that possible? None of them copy TLG exactly. It's a clone, every clone design someone makes will look alike somewhat because they are all of the same thing.
CommanderStone
CommanderStone
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://commanderstone.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Custom 333 Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:09 pm

How is that possible? None of them copy TLG exactly. It's a clone, every clone design someone makes will look alike somewhat because they are all of the same thing.

My response 2 posts up should handle that.
Custom 333
Custom 333
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt Rex Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:14 pm

Actually, I asked once before and no one seemed to see it as it was drowned by other posts. Thanks, though...
Cpt Rex
Cpt Rex
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Pyne Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:06 pm

Custom King wrote: The last decal I can remember that was of a clone, yet not a Lego clone design, was by vidgamer838, made a year ago. Then you made your fordo decal, which used armor that did not look like Lego's, and I posted mine, which is also not Like Lego's... See?

The torso is usually supposed to look like LEGO's, because some of us do not have plain white torso pieces. This way we could possibly try to layer the decal ontop of the already existing LEGO printed torso. This way it's a lot easier to work with. Wink

Plus it would blend in with your other undecalled Clone Minifigures so it doesn't look so irregular.
Justin Pyne
Justin Pyne
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:21 pm

I totally agree with you Sergeant Macaroni.

I try very hard to design my decal's to look like same TLC. Wink
Dutch
Dutch
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44331831@N04/

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipsegrafx Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:22 am

Chaotic Good wrote:And the torso made by me and the back made by Clone Killers! Laughing

I'd also like to say, eclipsegrafx, your decals are excellent. Absolutely superb. Now, let's see them on some figures! Wink

Working on it... Since i only have a few sheets I want to make sure everything is right before going to that stage. I haven't been able to find a local store that sells them so I am forced to order them online.

By the way does anyone have a cheap site to buy the blank decals and supplies?

I already applied some sticker ones to one but that was before you supplied the helmet template.

In terms of providing my decals for the template page, I believe that since we are a community we should share... at least something... give and you shall receive... so let me remove the coloring and then let me know how to best post it on CG's page. (size and what not) I'd like to first finish my own and make apply them to my minifigs.

Thanks again for all the kind words. I look forward to creating more elaborate clones.

Hey CG, on the helmet template, what are the black stripes for? do they go in the back of the helmet as well?
eclipsegrafx
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next