Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if... the Star Wars character were on Earth

+8
Aerial Trooper Nitro
commandersev
legorevolution
RubbahBand
Knight
^Ninja Trooper^
Man on fire
eclipsegrafx
12 posters

Go down

What if... the Star Wars character were on Earth Empty What if... the Star Wars character were on Earth

Post by eclipsegrafx Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:08 am

What If...?

What if the Star Wars characters got sucked through a worm hole/inter-dimensional portal without there force abilities, what would they do for a living.

What better place for a bunch of weirdo's to go look for work then in Hollywood. Here we have a bunch of SW characters looking for work at a talent agency.

Mace Windu is admiring the Hollywood hills and longing to be a famous Actor.

Darth Vader frightens the receptionist as he hands her his resume. Is it him or his colonial suit that scares her the most?

A clone trooper in casual white clothing (he loved his white armor so much) waiting with Count Dooku as they notice a familiar face leaving after drooping off a couple of packages.

Its YODA! The ever humble Yoda took a job as a messenger/UPS delivery man. Walking out with his ever trusty staff.What if... the Star Wars character were on Earth Dsc03021

Gallery

I will most likely be updating the picture tomorrow with a none hand written sign on the wall.
eclipsegrafx
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

What if... the Star Wars character were on Earth Flag_u12

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsegrafx/

Back to top Go down

What if... the Star Wars character were on Earth Empty Re: What if... the Star Wars character were on Earth

Post by Man on fire Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:45 pm

This is a well done MOC, with a lot of humor in it.
Man on fire
Man on fire
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

What if... the Star Wars character were on Earth Empty Re: What if... the Star Wars character were on Earth

Post by ^Ninja Trooper^ Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:21 pm

The detail is excellent! I like the choice and balance of color, and also the use of the tiles. Excellent work! A toast!
^Ninja Trooper^
^Ninja Trooper^
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:37 pm

I love this! It was really well made. Good job!

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Very nice eclipse. This has my vote so far! Smile
Knight
Knight
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:30 pm

I really like all the little details everywhere!

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipsegrafx Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Thanks Guys! It was actually a lot more fun then I thought it would be.
I think remaking a MOC over and over makes it better. I just need to perfect my Lego organization...

I also broke into some of my merchandise that I am supposed to be selling:P for this one. But that is a topic for another thread:P
eclipsegrafx
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RubbahBand Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Well if there are now in Hollywood then we now know how George Lucas thought up of SW. Razz
A lovely MOC although wouldn't Mace Windu and Count Dooku be dead due to Darth Vader being there?
RubbahBand
RubbahBand
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37639510@N08

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipsegrafx Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:33 pm

RubbahBand wrote:Well if there are now in Hollywood then we now know how George Lucas thought up of SW. Razz
A lovely MOC although wouldn't Mace Windu and Count Dooku be dead due to Darth Vader being there?

>.>
<.<

Um... simultaneous worm holes from different time periods? Yeah thats it!

Or... What if Darth Vader and the rest lived in the same time period and were all dragged into the worm hole.

You decide:P
eclipsegrafx
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by legorevolution Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:10 pm

This is very funny man! Yoda as a UPS delivery man totally works out! Frontpaged! It reminds me of one of Rook's mid-month mocs since the layout and humor is so strikingly similar. My only complaint is the taped or written Talent Agency on the brick. I find it unnecessary as you could just explain it in the description. Wink Also you might want to think about picking up a white or black posterboard from Michaels, Staples, Office Max, etc because it would really help improve your photoraphy and bring out the moc. I would suggest black, because it works well for all mocs. Good job Eclipse, looking forward to seeing more!
legorevolution
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipsegrafx Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:20 pm

legorevolution wrote:This is very funny man! Yoda as a UPS delivery man totally works out! Frontpaged! It reminds me of one of Rook's mid-month mocs since the layout and humor is so strikingly similar. My only complaint is the taped or written Talent Agency on the brick. I find it unnecessary as you could just explain it in the description. Wink Also you might want to think about picking up a white or black posterboard from Michaels, Staples, Office Max, etc because it would really help improve your photoraphy and bring out the moc. I would suggest black, because it works well for all mocs. Good job Eclipse, looking forward to seeing more!

I will pm you once I update the picture then. I do have black matt boards somewhere in my closet... I normally used the white one but that night I couldn't find it. I will remove the lettering too... I just hadn't gotten around to it. I did it originally to be wacky but after getting my first response from TB i re-evaluated and realized it took away from the piece.

I should have it up later tonight with a new set of picture(s).
eclipsegrafx
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by commandersev Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:37 am

Wow! I love how you design each little character with a role on earth! Smile
commandersev
commandersev
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:55 am

Nice MOC, its really funny, and why does my name keep appearing with my location under your posts?
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipsegrafx Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:59 am

Laughs* Because I think its funny that you are in TB's mind. It' my temporary signature until something else funnier comes along.
eclipsegrafx
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CloneCommandoXion Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:04 am

It's a pretty neat moc. I like the way the detail of the room is balanced. As well I like the windows. Wink But what really gets me is the concept/idea. Laughing Love it!
CloneCommandoXion
CloneCommandoXion
Guild Member
Guild Member

What if... the Star Wars character were on Earth Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54544991@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by bl*c Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:10 am

Very humorous Razz. I like the detail in the room and the idea of this whole thing.
bl*c
bl*c
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50744850@N05/

Back to top Go down

Post by Troopa Daisy Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:56 am

Very nice! Also a bit of humor added to it perfects it... Smile
Troopa Daisy
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

What if... the Star Wars character were on Earth Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Well thanks for that eclipse, I really am trying to be as good as Thunder blade, because I sharpie my clone troopers
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jdeekin Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:03 am

Sorry didn't mean to bump this.
jdeekin
jdeekin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down