Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clone Army Customs is not Customizers And Builders Guild

5 posters

Go down

Clone Army Customs is not Customizers And Builders Guild Empty Clone Army Customs is not Customizers And Builders Guild

Post by ThePrincess Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:16 pm

New Member - did not receive clone from CloneArmyCustoms

Hello! My son ordered a clone from Clone Army Customs on April 13 - we did not receive it - is this normal? It seems Tyler Page has updated his site since the 3 emails we sent, along w/a return invoice for a refund or at least SOME INFORMATION about our purchase but can't email us - should I just no longer expect to receive the clone? Can someone suggest a site for my son to order a clone from? The clone was a reward for an almost perfect report card and he even had to throw in his own earned money to pay for it - I'd like to buy him another clone but do not know what is a good reputable site? It is not his fault I did not research the vendor, though, as I've said in all my emails, we would really like to have the clone, not a refund.

Any help you guys can pass along would be great, and thank you so much!!

ThePrincess

Title edited. -R
ThePrincess
ThePrincess

Back to top Go down

Clone Army Customs is not Customizers And Builders Guild Empty Re: Clone Army Customs is not Customizers And Builders Guild

Post by Rook Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:21 pm

Yeah I think I've posted warnings about that business. Tyler is awesome at what he does but each a hand crafted piece of art. I've heard he's back order 2-3 months regularly. Personally if I was him I'd stop taking orders until I was caught up. I own about 10 of his minifigures. Very expensive. I believe he's got a link us but he is only a former here. We've got link to him because what he delivers is awesome but I'm thinking about taking it down because I've heard too many of these "I've never received stories." Thus the dangers of buying things on the internet from non-brand name companies. Some companies will just take your money and run. This is not the case with Tyler but I think he's just over extended himself.

Last edited by Rook on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rook
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Clone Army Customs is not Customizers And Builders Guild Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Clone Army Customs is not Customizers And Builders Guild Empty Re: Clone Army Customs is not Customizers And Builders Guild

Post by ThePrincess Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:23 pm

Sadly, I had not researched it - My son picked out the guy he really wanted months ago and I told him if he did well on his report card, the clone would be his. I do not even mind waiting 2 or 3 months! I would just like to KNOW that the clone is coming!! i'd love it if he'd just tell me, hey, I'll get it to you in XX days! Here's hoping! Maybe he'll still send it?
ThePrincess
ThePrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:26 pm

I've edited my above post and added some more info for you.

ThePrincess wrote:Sadly, I had not researched it - My son picked out the guy he really wanted months ago and I told him if he did well on his report card, the clone would be his. I do not even mind waiting 2 or 3 months! I would just like to KNOW that the clone is coming!! I’
d love it if he'd just tell me, hey, I'll get it to you in XX days! Here's hoping! Maybe he'll still send it?

If he has a "contact me" on his website I'd follow up with him, personally and politely of course. Wink
Rook
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePrincess Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Awesome, thank you! My son is reading over my shoulder - I hope he does send it out still, he is so excited to have it!
ThePrincess
ThePrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:30 pm

Looks like he's still in business too. He updated his site today.

2011-7-5
A 25% discount has been applied to Commando Droid Combo Silver.
A 25% discount has been applied to Commando Droid Combo Dark Gray.
A 25% discount has been applied to Commando Droid Combo Black.

2011-5-9
Hello Everyone,
I apologize if I don't get to your emails and questions right away, I've been in full production mode and I wanted to show you my latest results. Thank you for your purchases and I will be shipping anything prior to march 10th within the next 2 weeks.

Second entry there looks like he's running 2.5 months behind on his orders.
Rook
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePrincess Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Then we will not lose hope!! THANK YOU!!
ThePrincess
ThePrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by C.J.Cutrone9 Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:48 pm

ThePrincess wrote:Then we will not lose hope!! THANK YOU!!

If that fails then you might want to try and get the clone from Minifig
Maker. He does good customs for a lower price...
C.J.Cutrone9
C.J.Cutrone9
Council Member
Council Member

Clone Army Customs is not Customizers And Builders Guild Flag_u12

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79775094@N07/

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePrincess Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:36 am

Thanks guys! All the emails I sent were polite, especially the first ones, we really would just like the item we paid for. Thanks for the alternate suggestion though - we will look over that site too, I hate for my son to be so disappointed - he struggled all spring while his Dad was "out of the country" (ie. in the desert) and this is what he was working towards.

Thanks!
ThePrincess

Posts merged. -R

Well! He refunded our money! That is so awesome, thanks CloneArmyCustoms! Now, of to place an order from the Minifig Maker! THANK YOU GUYS!!!!
ThePrincess
ThePrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:34 pm

And he never checks this site again Razz.
Fithboy
Fithboy
John Denno
John Denno

Location : Liverpool. I swear there is more rain here than in the Amazon Rainforest.
Clone Army Customs is not Customizers And Builders Guild Flag_u10

https://www.youtube.com/xxXDennoXxx

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaDelta052 Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Hahaha. I was just reading all of this, and the last comment that fithboy wrote made me laugh.

Please don't bump old topics.- Train

You clearly haven't taken the time to read the rules. Do so or you will be ban. -R
AlphaDelta052
AlphaDelta052
Guild Member
Guild Member

Clone Army Customs is not Customizers And Builders Guild Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down