Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Imperial Delta-7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Imperial Delta-7

Post by major reviss on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:14 am

An Imperial delta-7. What makes this one special is that it has built in hyper-drive. No need for a booster ring!




I am going to try to find some diffferent bricks later to make the colors more even, but I am fine with it so it is not a WIP.
avatar
major reviss
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Hicktown, USA(KANSAS)

Back to top Go down

Re: Imperial Delta-7

Post by Commander N09 on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:17 am

This is your best creation yet!

Commander N09
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : L.A Lets go Dodgers!


Back to top Go down

Re: Imperial Delta-7

Post by major reviss on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:20 am

Yeah I like it alot. It is very Swooshable. I spent an hour testing the swooshability. Razz
avatar
major reviss
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Hicktown, USA(KANSAS)

Back to top Go down

Re: Imperial Delta-7

Post by Axel on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:00 am

Commander N09 wrote:This is your best creation yet!

[sarcasm] Right, and that means alot.[/sarcasm]

Sersiously, maybe you make it less flat and less studdy. More sleekness needed!
avatar
Axel
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : Australia


Back to top Go down

Re: Imperial Delta-7

Post by major reviss on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:15 am

Smile Less study is going to be kinda hard but I'll try.
avatar
major reviss
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Hicktown, USA(KANSAS)

Back to top Go down

Re: Imperial Delta-7

Post by Axel on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:19 am

major reviss wrote:Smile Less study is going to be kinda hard but I'll try.

Maybe use more slopes on top of each other?
avatar
Axel
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : Australia


Back to top Go down

Re: Imperial Delta-7

Post by -Aki- on Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:04 am

I like it! But why would it exist if the Jedi were extinct?
avatar
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: Imperial Delta-7

Post by 80-0 on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:24 pm

Aki-kundu wrote:I like it! But why would it exist if the Jedi were extinct?

Because Darth Vader and the Emperor are Dark Jedi. Razz

And it's specifically a Delta-7, not a Jedi Starfighter. Wink

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Imperial Delta-7

Post by Axel on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:44 pm

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:
Aki-kundu wrote:I like it! But why would it exist if the Jedi were extinct?

Because Darth Vader and the Emperor are Dark Jedi. Razz

And it's specifically a Delta-7, not a Jedi Starfighter. Wink

But I though that the Delta-7 was a Jedi Starfighter. Or was it some other Delta ship? I know that it's definitely not a Jedi Interceptor, those are the ones flown at the start of Episode 3.
avatar
Axel
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : Australia


Back to top Go down

Re: Imperial Delta-7

Post by major reviss on Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:12 pm

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Delta-7#Non-canon_appearances
There is the link to the Wookipedia. It says that it was primarily used by the jedi.
avatar
major reviss
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Hicktown, USA(KANSAS)

Back to top Go down

Re: Imperial Delta-7

Post by J4ke on Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:14 am

Firstly, neither Palpy or Darth V were Dark Jedi, they were Sith, which is something else entirely.

With regards to the MOC, it's good, but I'm not getting an IMperial Vibe from it, it's much too colourful for that. Speaking of which, go easy on the colours, you ahve far too many, the maximum number of important colours is genreally 3. So ditch the blue around the cockpit, that's too cheerful for the Empire. Maybe also get rid of the white, and difeinately swap out those occasional tan pieces for bley or dk.bley.

The underside could do with being smoothened, as it shows up in the side on pics, but that is of no great importance. But once you fix your olours this thing will look a lot better ,and it looks quite nifty all ready. Keep on working at it! Smile

J4ke
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 27


http://www.flickr.com/photos/10606714@N05/

Back to top Go down

Re: Imperial Delta-7

Post by Darth Yoda on Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:27 am

I like it, it fits with r2's colors! Razz Yellow
avatar
Darth Yoda
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Age : 22
Location : school


http://www.flickr.com/photos/32354339@N06/

Back to top Go down

Re: Imperial Delta-7

Post by legorevolution on Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:31 am

It's a little klunky Reviss but the idea of an Imperial Delta-7 is good. I think it needs to be more bley, dark bley, blue, and black. Drop the white. I liked the engines, but from a side-shot it looked a little unstable. Try not to use so many colors next time.
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: Imperial Delta-7

Post by 80-0 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:39 am

J4ke wrote:Firstly, neither Palpy or Darth V were Dark Jedi, they were Sith, which is something else entirely.

With regards to the MOC, it's good, but I'm not getting an IMperial Vibe from it, it's much too colourful for that. Speaking of which, go easy on the colours, you ahve far too many, the maximum number of important colours is genreally 3. So ditch the blue around the cockpit, that's too cheerful for the Empire. Maybe also get rid of the white, and difeinately swap out those occasional tan pieces for bley or dk.bley.

The underside could do with being smoothened, as it shows up in the side on pics, but that is of no great importance. But once you fix your olours this thing will look a lot better ,and it looks quite nifty all ready. Keep on working at it! Smile

Entirely? They ARE indeed different in some ways, and you are right in that aspect. Smile But(to further your explanation) Dark Jedi are usually just people who are used by Sith and trained in the Dark Side of the force, like the Reborn in the Remnant and the Cult of Ragnos, and all the Sith from KotOR. Wink

P.S. I really didn't know that; I knew they were close thanks for pointing that out. Embarassed

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Imperial Delta-7

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum