Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Post by eclipsegrafx on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:43 am

Well here is the first disaster I was talking about.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsegrafx/

You can view it there. Sorry for the delay, but between a baby, a wife, a son, a MOC and this decal learning curve... man how limited time gets.

I posted this mainly to show you what happen, I will be trying to erase what I can with brasso again and see where it takes me or I will just let my 4 yr old play with it since he knows I'm doing decals now. Always telling people, my daddy is making decals for my lego... he's so cute I can't tell him the truth that I am making decals for MY legos:P. Fordo Yo!
avatar
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : internet


http://www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsegrafx/

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Post by ^Ninja Trooper^ on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:02 am

Could I ask a question? Commander jet's color has been debated for a long time, but what is his real color? I'm trying to make his decal, but I'm not sure of his basic armor color.
avatar
^Ninja Trooper^
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22


Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Post by luke500 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:56 am

eclipsegrafx I think the clone turned out great except for the color smudges, that happened to me at first but my problem was the printer. I needed to switch printers from a laser to an ink printer. Smile
avatar
luke500
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Stockholm, Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Post by Jttye on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Just check Wookiepedia.
When I checked it showed Jet brown although tons of people debate on it.
avatar
Jttye
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Texas


Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Post by Custom 333 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:13 pm

luke500 wrote:eclipsegrafx I think the clone turned out great except for the color smudges, that happened to me at first but my problem was the printer. I needed to switch printers from a laser to an ink printer. Smile

How in the world? I thought a lazer would work better. :scratch:
avatar
Custom 333
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : In front of a computer.


Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Jttye wrote:Just check Wookiepedia.
When I checked it showed Jet brown although tons of people debate on it.

I think that the reason it is brown in the picture is because there is a shadow.

Also has anyone made a Commander Echo decal with the Medal? I asked this before but no one ever posted one.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Post by Custom 333 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Redid my clone again. I added ammo on the belt and made the chestplate more CW-ish. I also darkened the leg armor.



It looks really good in Shadow Trooper style.

avatar
Custom 333
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : In front of a computer.


Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Post by Dutch on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:28 pm

The_Customizer wrote:
Jttye wrote:Just check Wookiepedia.
When I checked it showed Jet brown although tons of people debate on it.

I think that the reason it is brown in the picture is because there is a shadow.

Also has anyone made a Commander Echo decal with the Medal? I asked this before but no one ever posted one.
Sure thing here's my Clone Trooper Echo.


Clone trooper Cry's.
avatar
Dutch
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 22
Location : Arizona


http://www.flickr.com/photos/44331831@N04/

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Post by Caboose on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Could someone make me shadow trooper Niner decals? Thanks.
avatar
Caboose
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : New Jersey


Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Clone killers wrote:
The_Customizer wrote:
Jttye wrote:Just check Wookiepedia.
When I checked it showed Jet brown although tons of people debate on it.

I think that the reason it is brown in the picture is because there is a shadow.

Also has anyone made a Commander Echo decal with the Medal? I asked this before but no one ever posted one.
Sure thing here's my Clone Trooper Echo.
[Clip]

I meant one with the medal on his chest as you can see here.
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/9/95/EchoFivesHonored-Rookies.jpg

Also could some one make a captain Lock decal?
Here is a picture.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/8/83/Lock-GI.jpg

Also I need a Pilot Hawk decal.
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/d/df/Hawk_custom_helmet.jpg

Also I would like it if some one could make a Kano decal.
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/5/5a/CS-1004.jpg

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Post by luke500 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:08 pm

The_Customizer I have a decal for Kano but I can't quite figure out how to post it. Sad
avatar
luke500
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Stockholm, Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:15 pm

luke500 wrote:The_Customizer I have a decal for Kano but I can't quite figure out how to post it. Sad

Use Photobucket, or Flickr. Upload the picture to either of these places, then copy the image number, then finally you paste it on your post! A toast!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Post by Danester Man on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:06 am

Can someone make this head in pink.
avatar
Danester Man
Guild Member
Guild Member

Location : In a place.......


Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Post by Justin Pyne on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:21 am

^Ninja Trooper^ wrote:Could I ask a question? Commander jet's color has been debated for a long time, but what is his real color? I'm trying to make his decal, but I'm not sure of his basic armor color.

I would call it brownish-grey, but that might just be because they were assaulting Geonosis. I don't see why Dave Filoni didn't use Commander Bacara in that episode though. Razz
avatar
Justin Pyne
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : Hiding in your closet.


Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Post by Cpt Rex on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:16 am

Sergeant Macaroni wrote:
^Ninja Trooper^ wrote:Could I ask a question? Commander jet's color has been debated for a long time, but what is his real color? I'm trying to make his decal, but I'm not sure of his basic armor color.

I would call it brownish-grey, but that might just be because they were assaulting Geonosis. I don't see why Dave Filoni didn't use Commander Bacara in that episode though. Razz

To asnwer you, I believe it's because he came in the later wave of clones, like around Ep. 3. I'll check. *runs to check Wookieepedia* Yeah, he was a later clone. He wasn't taught in ARC training by Jango Fett like the earlier troopers. He was trained by a former Journeyman named Cort Davin. So there's your answer.
avatar
Cpt Rex
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member



Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Post by Caboose on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:17 pm

Ck nice Cry and echo decals. You have the wrong hand on echo though. Could someone make me a shadow trooper Niner decal. Thanks

-------

http://www.thecabg.net/viewtopic.forum?t=5312
avatar
Caboose
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 21
Location : New Jersey


Back to top Go down

Re: All Decal Requests & Share Decal Images

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum