Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

76th vs. 54th in the Epic Battle contest

+5
Troopa Daisy
667thLegion
Bizzle
Jens
Knight
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

76th vs. 54th in the Epic Battle contest - Page 2 Empty Re: 76th vs. 54th in the Epic Battle contest

Post by Bizzle Mon May 17, 2010 5:44 am

legorevolution wrote:Hell yes. If Bizzle is pleased, than I am pleased. Usually you are not 100% ok with how your mocs look, and if this one's looking good in your mind- it must look amazing. Smile

Not so much amazing as it is using alot of new technique and some pretty ingenious methods... But yea, it is looking pretty good from my stand point, and since it is a 32x32 I am packing as much detail into it as possible, which is ending up being alot. But what you say is true, I am never 100% pleased with my MOCs and I doubt that this one will reach the standard I set for myself. Because everytime I make a better MOC I see that I can do better and raise the standard again.
Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

76th vs. 54th in the Epic Battle contest - Page 2 Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

76th vs. 54th in the Epic Battle contest - Page 2 Empty Re: 76th vs. 54th in the Epic Battle contest

Post by Knight Wed May 19, 2010 1:29 am

Less than 2 weeks untill the poll is up! Get those entries in!
Knight
Knight
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 667thLegion Wed May 19, 2010 1:46 am

Knight wrote:Less than 2 weeks untill the poll is up! Get those entries in!

I finished mine Saturday, I just have to find a sheet big enough for it, and each day I've found things to improve... so I'll hold off until I REAAAAALLY like it. Laughing
667thLegion
667thLegion
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/16634

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Wed May 19, 2010 1:49 am

667thLegion wrote:
Knight wrote:Less than 2 weeks untill the poll is up! Get those entries in!

I finished mine Saturday, I just have to find a sheet big enough for it, and each day I've found things to improve... so I'll hold off until I REAAAAALLY like it. Laughing

Sounds great, I can't wait to see it! Smile 54th you better wake up, otherwise we will out number you 3-0 entries. Wink
Knight
Knight
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzle Wed May 19, 2010 2:28 am

If you haven't noticed already the 54th keeps their entries under wraps and releases them a day or two before the deadline. Besides, it kinda sounds like you might be begging to get your asses whooped on. Cause once a entry is posted no redoing parts of it after you see other peoples MOCs..

Edit:

Ok so lets say I use a AA gun as my newest weapon...Does it have to literally show a droid fighter getting shot or can it show the droid fighter getting shot at but not hit yet. Cause I have it all done other then the finishing touches and if you say it has to be being hit with the AA round I will go ape ship on your @ss.
Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Wed May 19, 2010 3:00 am

Darth Bizzle wrote:If you haven't noticed already the 54th keeps their entries under wraps and releases them a day or two before the deadline. Besides, it kinda sounds like you might be begging to get your asses whooped on. Cause once a entry is posted no redoing parts of it after you see other peoples MOCs..

Edit:

Ok so lets say I use a AA gun as my newest weapon...Does it have to literally show a droid fighter getting shot or can it show the droid fighter getting shot at but not hit yet. Cause I have it all done other then the finishing touches and if you say it has to be being hit with the AA round I will go ape ship on your @ss.

Just as long as you can sense the power of the weapon, so no, it doesn't need to hit the fighter.
Knight
Knight
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzle Wed May 19, 2010 3:23 am

Knight wrote:
Darth Bizzle wrote:If you haven't noticed already the 54th keeps their entries under wraps and releases them a day or two before the deadline. Besides, it kinda sounds like you might be begging to get your asses whooped on. Cause once a entry is posted no redoing parts of it after you see other peoples MOCs..

Edit:

Just as long as you can sense the power of the weapon, so no, it doesn't need to hit the fighter.

Thank you kid sir. I thank you from the bottom of my heartless heart. Razz
Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Troopa Daisy Mon May 24, 2010 4:29 pm

As this is my first time in a Corps, I was wondering if we are allowed to show a pic of the MOC in WIP stage to another member in the Corps for them to give advice. Can we do that? We are in the same Corps after all. Wink
Troopa Daisy
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

76th vs. 54th in the Epic Battle contest - Page 2 Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tac Mon May 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Troopa Daisy wrote:As this is my first time in a Corps, I was wondering if we are allowed to show a pic of the MOC in WIP stage to another member in the Corps for them to give advice. Can we do that? We are in the same Corps after all. Wink

If you PM them no one will ever know...
Tac
Tac
Bley Junkie
Bley Junkie

76th vs. 54th in the Epic Battle contest - Page 2 Flag_u10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/commandertac/

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Mon May 31, 2010 4:05 pm

Last day to get your entries in! 76th has 4 in and 54th has 0. You have till midnight!
Knight
Knight
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Yoda Mon May 31, 2010 11:27 pm

Me and Bizzle both posted ours. Smile
Darth Yoda
Darth Yoda
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32354339@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Mon May 31, 2010 11:38 pm

Darth Yoda wrote:Me and Bizzle both posted ours. Smile

Alright, now Revo just needs to post his (and Jens if he suddenly made one), then we vote! Smile
Knight
Knight
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Yoda Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:40 am

REVO?

Come on man....
This isn't good.
Darth Yoda
Darth Yoda
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32354339@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzle Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:51 am

Darth Yoda wrote:REVO?

Come on man....
This isn't good.

Jens being AWOL doesn't screw us up that much, but you (revo) being AWOL could screw us up. Come on buddy for the 54th!!!
Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2