Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Dantooine: Recover the Holocron

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dantooine: Recover the Holocron

Post by Bizzle on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:43 am




The third, and final MOC in my Dantooine series depicting the 82nd Legion trying to recover a holocron on the planet Dantooine.

I feel as this is one of my better MOCs to date, the ground could use a little bit more detail but I am about to scrape this MOC so here it is.


Happy to say that I am coming out of a "non building" stage and ready to get back in on the action... The Lego building action that is.


Link to Flickr

Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : here..I think...


Back to top Go down

Re: Dantooine: Recover the Holocron

Post by Tac on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:11 am

Awesome start Biz', awesome comeback MOC. Wow this thing looks
avatar
Tac
Bley Junkie
Bley Junkie

Age : 20
Location : Telling my slaves to build faster.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/commandertac/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dantooine: Recover the Holocron

Post by Jedi Joe on Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Wow, it's great! The unstudded area could use some detailing, but that's my only complaint. The holocron is really neat. Good job! Thumbs up
avatar
Jedi Joe
Guild Member
Guild Member

Location : Florida, the state of neverending heat and humidity...


Back to top Go down

Re: Dantooine: Recover the Holocron

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:29 pm

Really nice job! Thumbs up The rocks look really nice!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dantooine: Recover the Holocron

Post by Bizzle on Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Jedi Joe wrote:Wow, it's great! The unstudded area could use some detailing, but that's my only complaint. The holocron is really neat. Good job! Thumbs up

I know they could use some work, but I didn't know what to do. :/


Thanks guys. I have a few other little MOCs like this planned so if I can find the time expect a little MOC like this every month or so.


Oh and I am proud to say that in less then 12 hours this picture got 250 views on Flickr!!! Woot woot. All time high for me right there.

Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : here..I think...


Back to top Go down

Re: Dantooine: Recover the Holocron

Post by Noble-1337 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Bizzle wrote:Woot woot.
Shocked I didn't know you are a train! Anyway nice MOC, although I feel as though it could do with a bit more in the plant department, a brickbuilt tree or two would do well.
avatar
Noble-1337
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : In my lair, OK, ok, ok, the basement


http://www.flickr.com/photos/66520113@N07/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dantooine: Recover the Holocron

Post by Seven* on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Very nice, I like the little cave. Smile
avatar
Seven*
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Far far away!

Back to top Go down

Re: Dantooine: Recover the Holocron

Post by Alpha Beta on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:12 pm

Amazing job, my only complaint is that random brown stud, I think it is just unnecessary.
avatar
Alpha Beta
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Somewhere my GPS doesn't know


Back to top Go down

Re: Dantooine: Recover the Holocron

Post by bl*c on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Very nice MOC! I too like the cave. But I admit, there could've been a brick built tree somewhere. Smile
avatar
bl*c
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : New Jersey


http://www.flickr.com/photos/50744850@N05/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dantooine: Recover the Holocron

Post by Knight on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Good work Bizzle, it's great to see you MOC'in again! The wheat field is excellent, and the holocron is great as others have said. The ground could have had more details, but since it scrapped, it won't make a difference. My only dislike is the rocks, they seem a bit uniform, other than that excellent work. Smile
avatar
Knight
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Anywhere with lego.


Back to top Go down

Re: Dantooine: Recover the Holocron

Post by Steg on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:02 am

I love it! The grass, rocks, and the plants are all fantastic. My only complaint is that the moisture evaporator is a bit too colorful.


Last edited by Steg on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Steg
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 20
Location : You know, that place with that guy.....


http://www.flickr.com/photos/50257095@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dantooine: Recover the Holocron

Post by Bizzle on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Knight wrote:Good work Bizzle, it's great to see you MOC'in again! The wheat field is excellent, and the holocron is great as others have said. The ground could have had more details, but since it scrapped, it won't make a difference. My only dislike is the rocks, they seem a bit uniform, other than that excellent work. Smile

Yep, it sure is nice to be back and be MOC'in again!!


To everyone else- Yes, it could have used a tree but I didn't have the parts for a tree. So no tree.

Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : here..I think...


Back to top Go down

Re: Dantooine: Recover the Holocron

Post by legorevolution on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Good to see one member complete Part III. Wink Keep on mocing bud.
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: Dantooine: Recover the Holocron

Post by Troopa Daisy on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:51 am

Pretty good. Brown areas could use some layering but it still looks good the way it is. Smile
avatar
Troopa Daisy
Halo Kitty
Halo Kitty

Age : 21
Location : Vancouver, BC Canada. GO CANUCKS GO!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/43597477@N02/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dantooine: Recover the Holocron

Post by Bizzle on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:45 am

legorevolution wrote:Good to see one member complete Part III. Wink Keep on mocing bud.


Yes, one out of 2 active members. Maybe you could possibly finish off part III too? Expect the next MOC after I take the damn SAT. As soon as I finish it on the 6th I'm placing a BL order to finish of my latest WIP.


TD- I know, but alas I have no pieces that are good for layering.

Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : here..I think...


Back to top Go down

Re: Dantooine: Recover the Holocron

Post by legorevolution on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Bizzle wrote:
legorevolution wrote:Good to see one member complete Part III. Wink Keep on mocing bud.


Yes, one out of 2 active members. Maybe you could possibly finish off part III too? Expect the next MOC after I take the damn SAT. As soon as I finish it on the 6th I'm placing a BL order to finish of my latest WIP.


TD- I know, but alas I have no pieces that are good for layering.

Yeah I want to finish it. It'll probably be around winter break to be honest.
avatar
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Location : Arizona


http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Re: Dantooine: Recover the Holocron

Post by Bizzle on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:07 pm

legorevolution wrote:
Bizzle wrote:
legorevolution wrote:Good to see one member complete Part III. Wink Keep on mocing bud.


Yes, one out of 2 active members. Maybe you could possibly finish off part III too? Expect the next MOC after I take the damn SAT. As soon as I finish it on the 6th I'm placing a BL order to finish of my latest WIP.


TD- I know, but alas I have no pieces that are good for layering.

Yeah I want to finish it. It'll probably be around winter break to be honest.

Sweet, it would be awesome to see what you can come up with.

Bizzle
Guild Member
Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : here..I think...


Back to top Go down

Re: Dantooine: Recover the Holocron

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum