Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your ideas for future/long term projects?

+121
captain brick
CloneCommando66
Commanderblueleader96
Jeremy012399
Darman
OMEGA 71
Legomotion95
11_seconds_older
Rogue Jedi
Cpt. Crinkle
MasterBrettKenobi
Luke
Heady
SithFilmer
LPAnimations
cadbane123
Commander Vulcan
Jedi Joe
Sithassassin
mazz
jeremey
wrecks
cmdr Vintu
Cyrus
mr.swirly
Halen
huck to flat
A.R.C Alpha - 117
Delta 1608
foxrex101
Captain Tredge
Green Tee
MyOwnCreations
Blast
death180
Garet6
fireworkgamer
moosacow
Master Potato
Muskey15
frrylander55
Code_Green
Chaotic Good
PhiMa
FireHawk302
RubbahBand
MuffinHobo
MikeZulu
angmar100
rc-1798
CommanderStone
CloneCommandoXion
CaptainNeon
legostarwarsclones
Bizzle
Ham701
Felix42
Gerrard
Fixer
huntmaster
LegoJammin96
Commander Ravage
noobswatter
clone trooper101
[Jay]
LORD of WAR99
Kieya'Yatinn
Appo the clone
why
Tac
Astor
someguy577
ODST7
tygerb
rex trooper
vecol05
667thLegion
Jens
cloneLieutenintLeo94
pdragon27
CT44
ARC trooper
commander Pinky
Bantha
flare
Commander Blade
Commander Catsie
LegoBoyRobert
Commander Four
Commander Lukas
Bly
The Jinja Ninja
Thunder-blade
ARC CloneTrooper141
inuformers321
Darth Yoda
major reviss
Alpha
J4ke
(insert name here)
Sialboats
No_Name
commander nick
80-0
Axel
Commander N09
-Aki-
ryan
cln-cmndo
legorevolution
Brandon9
Uberlag
Lt. Fox
Zepher
Comrade Faie
Wookieedude1
Aridar
DarthPineapple
Rook
astoriabluelegos
Clonecommando007
125 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 6 Empty Re: What are your ideas for future/long term projects?

Post by Zepher Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:44 pm

I wouldn't ruin an old torso, find a really comon one.
Zepher
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 6 Flag_u12

http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 6 Empty Re: What are your ideas for future/long term projects?

Post by Axel Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:38 am

After a morning and afternoon of searching 3 Dick Smith stores, I've ended up with nothing...However, tomorow, I plan to search a fourth store which will hopefully have the LED lights!
Axel
Axel
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 6 Flag_a10

Back to top Go down

Post by 80-0 Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:02 pm

How did this become 'long term' projects? :scratch:

Anyway, I'm working on a heavily armored truck which is an improvement over TLC's truck in the Race for the Stolen Treasure or whatever they called it. I added two more rafters overhead to support the canvas and the roof and hood are flat from the top down. It's a prison truck; I made a special prisonlike gate/door with locks to hold it in place and at the same time keep the prisoners from escaping. The front section is heavily armored; there are several slabs of metal on the sides to protect the drivers.

I recently made a lot of vignettes and midnettes, and, I suppose, bignettes based on one thing I did a month or so ago which was two clones from the 442nd Battalion walking through a forest. I was really impressed with what I did with the forest canopy. I used like 30 overall of those foresty bricks with the triangular shape as well as quite a few of the smaller ones. To make the tree trunks I simply used the ones included in the Jungle Cutter set. The canopy is so thick you can barely see through it. And it's about 4-5 inches long in all directions. The clones are walking along, but right in front of one of them is a leafy viny growth hanging from the canopy. But behind it is a web with a battle droid... He sees a mechanical arm sticking through the vines. He reaches towards it... Shocked

Razz

The later edition of the vignette is having four or so Shock Troopers running like heck into the forest(I spread it out a little more and added two and a half more tree trunks) away from the weedy water where battle droids are shooting after them as they retreat with the Seperatist plans. It features my four custom purist clone weapons(yeah, I guess I'm a purist Razz ) and it really turned out fun.

Finally, I was working over that Agents jetplane that comes with the Gold Hunt set and I added three largish engines in the back, two dual missile bays underneath, twin 360 degrees pivoting laser cannons, and two bomb bays fitting four bombs one stud in area and four studs in height. I also rehashed the whole design; it looks really cool, IMO. And the crazy thing is: I added all three of these forms of ordnance without having to take out the blunt shooters. Surprised (I like em' as long as they are realistically placed and placed somewhat concealed)
80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Aki- Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:09 pm

I have recently finished a biggenete of my clones fighting a group of droids, who have a super powered missle ready to be fired. It features some new, never before seen clones, including the 101st legion shock troopers, a revised version of commander Phyco, a sniper commander and his rifle, and lots more.

Shocked

Razz

It is in a heavily bombarded urban enviroment, and looks really cool. I even included a rat in there, just because it looked cool hiding behind a clone Razz.
-Aki-
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 6 Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by -Aki- Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:12 pm

I have taken pics of that scene, so expect pictures soon.

Also, I take taken up Post Apoc! I have a really cool street diorama, that I will take pics of tomorrow.
-Aki-
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 6 Empty RE: what are your long term projects

Post by commander nick Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:13 pm

I'm building a venator class star destroyer at the scale of the newer imperial star destroyer.
commander nick
commander nick
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.dabg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No_Name Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:18 am

Rhen Var(I've been working on it for 6 months!) and my newer medieval customs. They have been taking a LONG time.
No_Name
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 6 Flag_c10

http://mocpages.com/home.php/11024

Back to top Go down

Post by legorevolution Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:59 am

No_Name wrote:Rhen Var(I've been working on it for 6 months!) and my newer medieval customs. They have been taking a LONG time.

That would be interesting to see. Can we get some WIP pics?

I'm working on my epic battle of kashyyyk/space battle of kashyyyk.
German AT-AT STILL!
Motorized Turbo Tank
Mods in general to all the official lego sw vehicles.
legorevolution
legorevolution
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legorevolution

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthPineapple Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:20 am

I believe I didn't post this already, but here we go:

- My modified Juggernaut
- Ohama Beach bignette. I still need some German helmets! Waaa!
DarthPineapple
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 6 Flag_n13

Back to top Go down

Post by -Aki- Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:55 pm

I have a new project: the 101st legion commander vehicle project. I will make a vehicle for each commander in my legion. Each one will also include a modified version of each commander (Accept commander Phyco).
-Aki-
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sialboats Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:46 am

DarthPineapple wrote:I believe I didn't post this already, but here we go:

- My modified Juggernaut

Give them grey baseball caps, or something like that. They can be Werhmahct Infantry over the Grenadiers who had the Coal-Kettle helmets. Smile
Sialboats
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:41 am

DarthPineapple wrote:I believe I didn't post this already, but here we go:

- My modified Juggernaut

Will BrickArms or BrickForge military helmet's suffice for German helmets?
Axel
Axel
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 6 Empty My WIP

Post by (insert name here) Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:18 pm

I'm working on a black pirate ship that's over two feet long. All I have to do is finish fixing the nose, make one more mast, and make some custom sails. However, I'm trying to add more detail to the ship, but all I can think of is adding more chains and adding skeletons everywhere. Got any other ideas?
(insert name here)
(insert name here)
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41887982@N04/

Back to top Go down

Post by J4ke Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:35 pm

Anything made out of real bricks.

The X-83 has been on my list a long time, as well as some kinda comic...
J4ke
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10606714@N05/

Back to top Go down

Post by 80-0 Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:08 pm

I dunno how long term it is but I'm still working on a story involving a 'prototype' squad of snowtroopers, Llats Ward, interference of the Force(unleashed, perhaps? Wink ), a mysterious dissappearance of a clone trainee from Kamino, and Centax II.

I have two scenes fully prepared as of now, and I'm working on seeing how many more I can make...
80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:23 am

Well, I've started (Classified). It'll take me about 2-4 weeks, depending if I get the right figs ready. And, assuming I can build a (Classified).
It has something to do with a battle in the CW)
Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 80-0 Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:50 am

Alpha wrote:Well, I've started (Classified). It'll take me about 2-4 weeks, depending if I get the right figs ready. And, assuming I can build a (Classified).
It has something to do with a battle in the CW)

Is it the battle of Chrystophsis? I built a midnette recently of it but it's gone now. I think I took pics; I may get them up some time soon. I took advantage of the Youtube clip and my new CW figs...
80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by major reviss Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:19 am

(insert name here) wrote:I'm working on a black pirate ship that's over two feet long. All I have to do is finish fixing the nose, make one more mast, and make some custom sails. However, I'm trying to add more detail to the ship, but all I can think of is adding more chains and adding skeletons everywhere. Got any other ideas?
Add lots of portholes and cannons. Also, are the different decks going to be detachable?
major reviss
major reviss
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zepher Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:25 am

I'm working on a large Scale Dr. Seuss creation. THat's really it. I've got Agatean Nights to keep me on a weekly build, and Zepher's Comic to keep me producing things. After I amass a larger force of phase 1 clones i'll do some comics, and then after that... I don't know. i'm thinking a large castle battle when I get the pieces, I'm reading Brisingr so...
Zepher
Zepher
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://mocpages.com/home.php/8408

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Yoda Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:28 am

I think I might make some creation for iglesia, or something... hmmm an idea I have! Smile
Darth Yoda
Darth Yoda
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32354339@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by major reviss Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:32 am

Once I get some castle sets I am definitly making a huge castle MOC.
major reviss
major reviss
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:51 am

major reviss wrote:Once I get some castle sets I am definitly making a huge castle MOC.

But of course! Exactly what would you be makign a MOC of? I suggest a huge battle - everyone loves those!
Axel
Axel
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by inuformers321 Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:35 pm

Sad I'm need help with my sep. trench moc I don't have enough bricks of one color to finish it.
inuformers321
inuformers321
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:38 pm

inuformers321 wrote:Sad I'm need help with my sep. trench moc I don't have enough bricks of one color to finish it.

If it's a trench, then you could put some darker bricks at the bottom as well as some greebles in it. Don't go for studless and don't hesitate to use SNOT as well. Cram in as much figures as possible as a way to block the view of differently coloured bricks.
Axel
Axel
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by inuformers321 Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:41 pm

That's a good idea thanks. Pics are going to be up soon.
inuformers321
inuformers321
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next