Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhen Var-PI

4 posters

Go down

Rhen Var-PI Empty Rhen Var-PI

Post by -Aki- Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:59 am

Story:After discovering that the TPA have created the Arabiter, they need to destroy it. Armed with a light superlaser, and a black hole generator, it must be destroyed. The legion have detected it to the icy planet of Rhen Var. A small strike team, composing of Commander Thomson, Alec, and 2 elite clones, have been tasked with finding the Arabiter, and setting it for a air strike. Bit first, they have to fight their way through masses of droid forces...

Droid outpost Gamma

With a flicker, Darth Shade appears on the holoscreen. "Any sign of republic forces?" He asks. "No sir." "Good." and the holoscreen flickers off

Then the droid in the spotting tower calls out. "Sir, I have a visual on something heading this way"

"Fire then!" OOM-378 replies

"Roger Roger".The droid levels his blaster, when suddenly...

...A blaster bolt whizzes out of the distance, hitting the droid in the head

Then more blast 2 droids. "What th- Uh oh!" Exclaimes OOM-378

The the strike team arrives!

Alec quickly lops of the commanders head, and forces the sniper away

Then he jumps up and stabs the SBD (Please ignore the fact that you can't see the blade)

At the same time, Thomson and his troopers are pinned down "We need some help here sir" Thomson calls out

Quick as lightning, Alec stabs the SBD in the head "Not a problem!" He shouts (I know you can't see the blade, so ingnore that)

"So what now?" A trooper asks. " I think we should destroy their communications" the other suggests. "Good idea!" Replies Alec

"Setting Demo Pack!" calls the trooper

"Hit the dirt!"

KABOOM! The command table explodes

"Thats done." Mutters Alec.

"Lets proceed and get this over and done with" Alec says to the troopers. They calmly walk out of the command post

Behind the scenes: I enjoyed making this! I have my new scene ready, expect pics soon!
-Aki-
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Rhen Var-PI Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Rhen Var-PI Empty Re: Rhen Var-PI

Post by DarthPineapple Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:53 pm

Make some smaller pictures, and add text bubbles and special effects.
DarthPineapple
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Rhen Var-PI Flag_n13

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:07 pm

I stopped looking before the first picture even loaded. They're too big for me to wait for all of them to load and I can't spend all that time doing that. Plus I can't tell what they're saying...the text isn't even availible next to the picture! You have to read the text and then remember it and then load the picture and then put the text in your mind next to one of the people in the picutre.

If you want people to look at these, you need to reisize them and add text bubbles!
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Rhen Var-PI Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Aki- Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:12 pm

Clonecommando007 wrote:I stopped looking before the first picture even loaded. They're too big for me to wait for all of them to load and I can't spend all that time doing that. Plus I can't tell what they're saying...the text isn't even availible next to the picture! You have to read the text and then remember it and then load the picture and then put the text in your mind next to one of the people in the picutre.

If you want people to look at these, you need to reisize them and add text bubbles!

I'll try next time I make a moc.
-Aki-
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Rhen Var-PI Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:29 pm

Putting them into Parts now, eh? Wink I swear, once ideas go around, they never stop.

On to the MOC, like Jake said a long time ago in my thread, add some texture. And I can see some bumps here and there (Bad habit for me).
Alpha
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Rhen Var-PI Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Post by Clonecommando007 Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:40 pm

Ok, I finally loaded all the pictures. Final thoughts: The base was waaaay to small. Nothing much there at all. Also the pictures were really really blurry and I couldn't tell what they were saying because there were no text bubbles.
Clonecommando007
Clonecommando007
Kinda like a UFO
Kinda like a UFO

Rhen Var-PI Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

Post by -Aki- Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:07 pm

Clonecommando007 wrote:Ok, I finally loaded all the pictures. Final thoughts: The base was waaaay to small. Nothing much there at all. Also the pictures were really really blurry and I couldn't tell what they were saying because there were no text bubbles.

Don't worry. I am working on text in my new one!
-Aki-
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Rhen Var-PI Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down