Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your ideas for future/long term projects?

+121
captain brick
CloneCommando66
Commanderblueleader96
Jeremy012399
Darman
OMEGA 71
Legomotion95
11_seconds_older
Rogue Jedi
Cpt. Crinkle
MasterBrettKenobi
Luke
Heady
SithFilmer
LPAnimations
cadbane123
Commander Vulcan
Jedi Joe
Sithassassin
mazz
jeremey
wrecks
cmdr Vintu
Cyrus
mr.swirly
Halen
huck to flat
A.R.C Alpha - 117
Delta 1608
foxrex101
Captain Tredge
Green Tee
MyOwnCreations
Blast
death180
Garet6
fireworkgamer
moosacow
Master Potato
Muskey15
frrylander55
Code_Green
Chaotic Good
PhiMa
FireHawk302
RubbahBand
MuffinHobo
MikeZulu
angmar100
rc-1798
CommanderStone
CloneCommandoXion
CaptainNeon
legostarwarsclones
Bizzle
Ham701
Felix42
Gerrard
Fixer
huntmaster
LegoJammin96
Commander Ravage
noobswatter
clone trooper101
[Jay]
LORD of WAR99
Kieya'Yatinn
Appo the clone
why
Tac
Astor
someguy577
ODST7
tygerb
rex trooper
vecol05
667thLegion
Jens
cloneLieutenintLeo94
pdragon27
CT44
ARC trooper
commander Pinky
Bantha
flare
Commander Blade
Commander Catsie
LegoBoyRobert
Commander Four
Commander Lukas
Bly
The Jinja Ninja
Thunder-blade
ARC CloneTrooper141
inuformers321
Darth Yoda
major reviss
Alpha
J4ke
(insert name here)
Sialboats
No_Name
commander nick
80-0
Axel
Commander N09
-Aki-
ryan
cln-cmndo
legorevolution
Brandon9
Uberlag
Lt. Fox
Zepher
Comrade Faie
Wookieedude1
Aridar
DarthPineapple
Rook
astoriabluelegos
Clonecommando007
125 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 30 Empty Re: What are your ideas for future/long term projects?

Post by Green Tee Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:41 am

What they said. I didn't really help out at all and was stating the very obvious (sarcastically).
Green Tee
Green Tee
Guild Member
Guild Member

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 30 Flag_u12

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39281125@N02/

Back to top Go down

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 30 Empty Re: What are your ideas for future/long term projects?

Post by Sithassassin Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:40 pm

Sithassassin wrote:I have a big project that I need to get working on, I'm trying to turn the MTT (7662) from the Trade Federation colors (brown) to the Separatist colors (Light Bley, Dark Bley ,and Dark Blue). I could also like some help finding the referance pictures thread please.

Well I've found 98% of the pieces I need from two BL stores. Now I need to get some money because I blew a bunch of it in BW.
Sithassassin
Sithassassin
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/12964

Back to top Go down

Post by fireworkgamer Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:36 pm

I've begun working on a light dropship for my clones but I can't the cockpit shape right.
fireworkgamer
fireworkgamer
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by why Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:23 pm

Well I have started work on making the commanders from the CW series. Bly is waiting to get accessories from minifigmaker.com, as are the rest, and my Gree needs to be touched up with the 'ol greeen sharpie.
Here is a list of what the commanders still need:

Fil- decals and accessories

Cody- decals and orange painted visor

Captain Rex- helmet, decals, and accessories

Commander Fox- decals and accessories

If you can think of any more commanders please tell me! Wink

Last edited by why on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
why
why
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Tredge Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Have you thought about Commander Fox? Wink
Captain Tredge
Captain Tredge
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 30 Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by why Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:16 pm

Captain Tredge wrote:Have you thought about Commander Fox? Wink

Wow this thing looks'oh: I totally forgot about him! I'll edit it. Wink
why
why
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CloneCommandoXion Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:44 am

A long term project I'm going to work on is a large scale battle. Haven't really thought of where to have the battle? Any suggestions to a place that hasn't already been done?
CloneCommandoXion
CloneCommandoXion
Guild Member
Guild Member

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 30 Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54544991@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by RubbahBand Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:38 am

Well right now I'm working on my guild application. I'm wondering if my creations are good enough, because last time I sent in a guild application it got denied and CC sent me a message saying that I'm almost there. So for now I wonder. Someone help...
Clone Commando I would say what comes to your imagination. Make up a place and make it unique. Wink
From seeing the Transformers 2 movie I was thinking about making the characters from NEST in the near future.
RubbahBand
RubbahBand
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37639510@N08

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Vulcan Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:47 am

CloneCommandoXion wrote:A long term project I'm going to work on is a large scale battle. Haven't really thought of where to have the battle? Any suggestions to a place that hasn't already been done?

You should do a battle at a planet that has never had a battle at or has never been heard of in the movies or cartoons, and trust me you got a lot to choose from,http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Planets, you can even find a certain kind of planet that you want from this link.
Commander Vulcan
Commander Vulcan
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithassassin Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:21 am

Sithassassin wrote:
Sithassassin wrote:I have a big project that I need to get working on, I'm trying to turn the MTT (7662) from the Trade Federation colors (brown) to the Separatist colors (Light Bley, Dark Bley ,and Dark Blue). I could also like some help finding the referance pictures thread please.

Well I've found 98% of the pieces I need from two BL stores. Now I need to get some money because I blew a bunch of it in BW.

Because Im re-coloring the MTT to look like the one in Episode 21, I figured that I reanact the "Bridge Scene".

Step 1: Find a gap between something in my house. CHECK
Step 2: Find a piece of glass that can reach across the gap. CHECK
Step 3: Find some card board to shape into the shape of the bridge "projectors". Check
Step 4: Paint the card board.
Step 5: Get Lego pieces for the scene.
Step 6: Set up all of the pieces.
Step 7: Take pictures.

So as you can see Im about half way done, it's comming along very nicly so far! Laughing
Sithassassin
Sithassassin
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/12964

Back to top Go down

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 30 Empty Re:What are your ideas for future/long term projects?

Post by cadbane123 Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:54 am

Sithassassin wrote:
Sithassassin wrote:

Because Im re-coloring the MTT to look like the one in Episode 21, I figured that I reanact the "Bridge Scene".

Step 1: Find a gap between something in my house. CHECK
Step 2: Find a piece of glass that can reach across the gap. CHECK
Step 3: Find some card board to shape into the shape of the bridge "projectors". Check
Step 4: Paint the card board.
Step 5: Get Lego pieces for the scene.
Step 6: Set up all of the pieces.
Step 7: Take pictures.

So as you can see Im about half way done, it's comming along very nicly so far! Laughing

PM me some pictures when your done. Smile

Back to the piont. I plan on turning the new Venator set into something better like I'm thinking an office building for good'ol Palpy, and the guards. At first, I thought of making a better Venator out of it, but 60,306 people have done that (it's so "easy") Razz

Now I just have to buy it. Laughing
cadbane123
cadbane123
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wrecks Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:02 am

Well since I've been stuck with no Lego for the last two weeks I've needed things to do, so tonight I got my rough draft up for the Quarintine contest.

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 30 3705956845_2a7553e691_o

Used paint to make it. there will be three clones, represented by my skillage stick men. That little alley way will be filled with the infected, being hearded to a new area.

Wuddaya think?
wrecks
wrecks
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthPineapple Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:05 am

It has to be in the streets of Coruscant, y'know. Wink
DarthPineapple
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 30 Flag_n13

Back to top Go down

Post by wrecks Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:13 am

I'll add the furturistic detail when I'm building the MOC, it's just regular buildings are hard enough on MSpaint. Basicly just a rough draft, only using it as a guide incase I forget.
wrecks
wrecks
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wrecks Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:29 am

Sorry for the double post, but I've added some new details, that hopefully make it look more Corasaunt-ish. It would be the slum part of Corasaunt, which would after all be the most likely place for a disese.

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 30 3708345297_ccc5d2932c_o
wrecks
wrecks
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LPAnimations Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:34 am

Well, I am, making a lovely separatist tripod, very very similar to the one of the 2005 version of WATW's, so far, i have er... finished it, and now I need to take pics, add SPX and a decent background, its all going gooood! A toast!
LPAnimations
LPAnimations
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.youtube.co.uk/user/LPAnimations

Back to top Go down

Post by Sialboats Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:45 am

Epic Lulz! I see you don't like the American International Group much, Wrecks. Or should I say the Alderaanian Intergalactic Group? AIG...

*snicker*

Anywho, I'm planning to revise my Airborne Division for the 541st - making them a little more like 1940 Germany's Fallshirmjager units, and giving them a whole lot more kit. I'll also try to add a spot for them on the 541st's main page, as well as updating the units and finding room for a article on the 541st's S-3.
Sialboats
Sialboats
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaationBergin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthPineapple Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:12 pm

Sialboats wrote:Anywho, I'm planning to revise my Airborne Division for the 541st - making them a little more like 1940 Germany's Fallshirmjager units, and giving them a whole lot more kit. I'll also try to add a spot for them on the 541st's main page, as well as updating the units and finding room for a article on the 541st's S-3.

Looks a lot about what I'm doing with my 101st Airborne Battalion.
DarthPineapple
DarthPineapple
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by PhiMa Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:57 pm

I want to try makiing a deuce and a half (Dodge Truck used by the Allies in WWII) with pieces from the Race for the stolen treasure.
PhiMa
PhiMa
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 30 Flag_g10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phima/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:50 pm

I was talking to "BradK" in the Gbox last week and I got inspired by a link to his Photostream. He's not a member here but he specializes in an odd scale of ships. His ships are half micro-scale half minifigure Scale. All the ships are pretty small. Some are clearly micro-scale and others look like their micro-scale but have a cockpit with a minifigure. So with him as inspiration I'm going to go through the Alphabet again. This time I’ll be doing it in lower case. Building only small ships with a limit of around 300 pieces for each ship. This will force me to be more creative and work with creating detail on a much smaller scale.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bradslegoroom/3624034067/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bradslegoroom/3566821284/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bradslegoroom/3546951745/

Last edited by Rook on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rook
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by RubbahBand Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:01 pm

May the force be with you Rook... Razz
RubbahBand
RubbahBand
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37639510@N08

Back to top Go down

Post by cmdr Vintu Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:29 pm

What the Anomanzer said... (goodluck with your new project)
cmdr Vintu
cmdr Vintu
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Tee Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:50 pm

I know this is over two weeks old, but I have something to add. I'm building a republic gun similar to wrecks' (clicky) but bigger. The gun itself will be bigger, but I'm not sure about the barrel of his compared to mine.
Green Tee
Green Tee
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39281125@N02/

Back to top Go down

Post by -Aki- Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:52 pm

I'm working on a post-apoc mech. Most of it is going to be Bionicle, but there will be some system for detailing.
-Aki-
-Aki-
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CloneCommandoXion Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:16 pm

I will be working on organizing my 499 black ops. legion. I already have a legion the 602nd wheathering legion but it's way less intresting as the 499. Besides I'm going for quality not qauntity Wink .
CloneCommandoXion
CloneCommandoXion
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54544991@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next