Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your ideas for future/long term projects?

+97
Iceman792
SpIkEd Mace7
jamesuniverse
Wickedskillz
Oashorty16
Huntmäster
elijah
C.J.Cutrone9
MikeZulu
Clonecommando007
DarthDane
Sabarrus
brickartist
LegoLegendary
LEGOAP
saddy36
customclonerjay
train 01
why
Elite
the hoff
Custom 333
--BONEHUNTER--
GeneralKydanWitress
legorevolution
Sergeant B
CowsRTasty
enzo332
-Aki-
Rabid Squirrel
skyboss
Bossk
LazerBlade
cln-cmndo
Persian Prince
Delta 1608
bl*c
Danester Man
MarkCreationsInc
Tital Wave
KalSkirata
Darman
Denal
Thunder-blade
eclipsegrafx
Dutch
Star Warts
Fithboy
Rijulskywalker
Dark Ranger
Cyrus
IM A WAFFLE 66
Comrade Faie
Man on fire
Cobra
Gamma 360
Alpha Beta
boomer
FireHawk
Captain Tredge
SithFilmer
Jens
LegoJammin96
Ham701
Aerial Trooper Nitro
bladerunner
Justin Pyne
Darth Dan
superstormtrooper
First Brick
mhankewycz
Commando 45
eman297
DarthPineapple
The Jinja Ninja
Rowz
Sithassassin
shadowtrooper5
Hazard with a Glove
wrecks
BetaSpartan87
1 Million Watts of Power
Bizzle
Rook
Tac
someguy577
Axel
cloneofthe501st
Gerrard
Darth Yoda
Green Tee
rc-1798
CloneCommandoXion
Knight
PhiMa
Troopa Daisy
RubbahBand
101 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 7 Empty Re: What are your ideas for future/long term projects?

Post by Star Warts Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:41 am

I'm planning to make a platoon of about 4-5 cobalt troops (my little planetary security force). I also got my new brickarms so something will be done with those. Smile
Star Warts
Star Warts
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 7 Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 7 Empty Re: What are your ideas for future/long term projects?

Post by Dutch Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:47 am

Well I'm going to start work on my legion.

I'm waiting for my printed commander to come in along with a few more printer items.

Also I'm planning on making a clone pilot helmet and casting it.

and more decals.
Dutch
Dutch
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44331831@N04/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:00 am

Can someone please give me the link for arealight's helmets, because I need some commander neyo helmets to create my legion. My legion is the 444th, which operated on many tmperate worlds. They received upgraded combat armor due to the hazardous environments they fought in, such as Raxus Prime.
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:22 am

Arealight doesn't sell Neyo helmets at the moment. His shop is actually closed for Chinese New year, but here's the link, nonetheless.
Axel
Axel
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 7 Flag_a10

Back to top Go down

Post by CloneCommandoXion Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:33 am

I'll be working on a post apoc/mecha battle diorama. I don't know how big it's gonna be yet, I will try to make it bigger that 50x50, depending on the pieces I have. Wink
CloneCommandoXion
CloneCommandoXion
Guild Member
Guild Member

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 7 Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54544991@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:47 pm

So why don't they sell the helmets now? I've seen a few very new MOCs where people used arelight neyo helmets, how do you explain that?
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jinja Ninja Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:18 pm

Aerial Trooper Nitro wrote:I've seen a few very new MOCs where people used arelight neyo helmets, how do you explain that?
They... use... older... helmets?

Phew, that was quite the feat of logic, but I think I'll survive.
The Jinja Ninja
The Jinja Ninja
Evil Ornj Vizier
Evil Ornj Vizier

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 7 Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by PhiMa Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:00 pm

The Jinja Ninja wrote:
Aerial Trooper Nitro wrote:I've seen a few very new MOCs where people used arelight neyo helmets, how do you explain that?
They... use... older... helmets?

Phew, that was quite the feat of logic, but I think I'll survive.

Yes Jinja, I heartily agree with your amount of sarcasm. It's possible that arealight ONCE sold the helmets...but now doesn't?
PhiMa
PhiMa
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 7 Flag_g10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phima/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:26 pm

When I first ever checked out arealight, they said they do not make the helmets anyomore because of the price of resin, but when the economy gets better, they will probably make them again Waaa! Waaa!. Are their any other places where I can get custom helmets for a reasonable price?
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RubbahBand Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Aerial Trooper Nitro wrote:When I first ever checked out arealight, they said they do not make the helmets anyomore because of the price of resin, but when the economy gets better, they will probably make them again Waaa! Waaa!. Are their any other places where I can get custom helmets for a reasonable price?
Hmmm I do wonder where you will get the AREALIGHT helmets elsewhere when they have been off the market for sometime which makes trading nearly impossible. I'm sure Troopa D has some though. Wink
RubbahBand
RubbahBand
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37639510@N08

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:00 pm

Well, thank you Rubbah, and I have an idea for a lego short film (non- star wars), a pizza guy is on his scooter to deliver a pizza. When he gets to the guys house, (there are 3 possible endings I thought of), a guy with a jetpack comes down, says, "Time for Pizza!", and flies away while the pizza guy runs after him. Another possible ending is that when the pizza guy is about to get back on his scooter, it suddenly gets blown up by a guy with a bazooka. The final ending, he is about to get back on his scooter, but then (I don't know if you have heard of theis guy from youtube on the lazer collection) DR. Octagonapus incinerates him with the lazer that comes out of his mouth. Tell me which ending you like better Smile.
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipsegrafx Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:03 pm

The first one would be the funniest of the three.
eclipsegrafx
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsegrafx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Tee Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Now, me and two people in my group for social studies are going to make a stop-motion video of a castle siege and a medieval tournament, and I'm the Special Effects guy. Any GIMP fire and/or smoke techniques would be appreciated. Wish us a week of luck! Smile
Green Tee
Green Tee
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39281125@N02/

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipsegrafx Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:09 pm

What I use for smoke and fire special effects are actual clips of smoke and fire.
eclipsegrafx
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Tee Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:13 pm

This is my first movie so I'd have some trouble with that. And, on short notice, I only have WMM for making movies. We have until next Wednesday, and we can't start till Friday, so just under a week. Self-made crash course on one day movie editing and voice recording (if needed)! Razz
Green Tee
Green Tee
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:03 pm

Thank you eclipse, well I already have the jetpack guy ready, what the heck, it will probably be that ending.
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipsegrafx Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:06 am

CommanderKill wrote:This is my first movie so I'd have some trouble with that. And, on short notice, I only have WMM for making movies. We have until next Wednesday, and we can't start till Friday, so just under a week. Self-made crash course on one day movie editing and voice recording (if needed)! Razz
just cause you have till friday doesn't mean you can search the web for the stuff you need. Preparation is your friend;) and Google is his gift:P If that made any sense.
eclipsegrafx
eclipsegrafx
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Warts Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:05 pm

www.detonationfilms.com/ This site has good effects for WMM I am an animator myself but I use a macintosh. Hope this helps Smile
Star Warts
Star Warts
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder-blade Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Detonation films won't work on WMM, because WMM only has one layer of video. Download Wax 2.0.
Thunder-blade
Thunder-blade
Thunder-Sharpie
Thunder-Sharpie

http://mocpages.com/home.php/15131

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Tee Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:16 pm

I finished the crossbow (which actually fires)(thank the Lord) and my group decided to do a power point in LEGO. Picture, text, picture. Thanks all!

Last edited by CommanderKill on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Green Tee
Green Tee
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:57 am

Hey guys, for the movie, I am getting the scooter off of BF, so what color should I use? One with no decals only.
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Beta Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Probably a red or white one since those are the two basic colors of pizza. If it is the delivery guy's own mopad, black, since I don't think he would buy another color. Wink
Alpha Beta
Alpha Beta
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:53 am

Thank you alpha beta, right now I have put that aside for another time. I don't know why, I think I am probably going to work on my legion, the 444th. I also just found out that my mom's hairdresser knows a guy who has a star wars action figure collection. All the figures are from 1977 and the first movies. All of those figures are worht a lot, and the guy doesn't want them anymore, so I am going to work on him giving me them, because I really like star wars Smile Smile.
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Denal Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:35 am

Some of my long term projects include getting into the guild and building some Modern Warfare mocs.
Denal
Denal
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:38 am

My main long term goal is to get more landscape pieces and build a HUGE MOC of Kashyyyk!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next