Customizers and Builders Guild
Welcome to the Customizers And Builders Guild Forums, remodeled from the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Rhen Var: Mission: Whiteout

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rhen Var: Mission: Whiteout

Post by LegoCommanderMatt on Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:52 pm

Sweet, I think its a little dark but it don't matter that much. Smile
avatar
LegoCommanderMatt
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Felucia


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhen Var: Mission: Whiteout

Post by Jeremy012399 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:39 pm

LegoCommanderMatt wrote:Sweet, I think its a little dark but it don't matter that much. Smile

Dude how many times will you do this do not bump old topics.
It is just wrong and even though you are new here does not mean you can go around doing what ever you want until
someone tells you not to. Did you ever read the guild constitution.

Jeremy012399
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Location : Why do you want to know


http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=346321

Back to top Go down

Re: Rhen Var: Mission: Whiteout

Post by Jedi Joe on Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:09 am

Jeremy012399 wrote:
LegoCommanderMatt wrote:Sweet, I think its a little dark but it don't matter that much. Smile

Dude how many times will you do this do not bump old topics.
It is just wrong and even though you are new here does not mean you can go around doing what ever you want until
someone tells you not to. Did you ever read the guild constitution.

Did YOU ever read the Guild Constitution?

We ARE allowed to bump topics as long as we have something useful to add... How many times do we have to tell people this?
avatar
Jedi Joe
Guild Member
Guild Member

Location : Florida, the state of neverending heat and humidity...


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhen Var: Mission: Whiteout

Post by 80-0 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:12 am

Jedi Joe wrote:
Jeremy012399 wrote:
LegoCommanderMatt wrote:Sweet, I think its a little dark but it don't matter that much. Smile

Dude how many times will you do this do not bump old topics.
It is just wrong and even though you are new here does not mean you can go around doing what ever you want until
someone tells you not to. Did you ever read the guild constitution.

Did YOU ever read the Guild Constitution?

We ARE allowed to bump topics as long as we have something useful to add... How many times do we have to tell people this?

Yes, and besides: It wasn't Matt who bumped it. It was oandstudios, so please check before you flame someone.

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhen Var: Mission: Whiteout

Post by Jedi Joe on Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:13 am

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:
Jedi Joe wrote:
Jeremy012399 wrote:
LegoCommanderMatt wrote:Sweet, I think its a little dark but it don't matter that much. Smile

Dude how many times will you do this do not bump old topics.
It is just wrong and even though you are new here does not mean you can go around doing what ever you want until
someone tells you not to. Did you ever read the guild constitution.

Did YOU ever read the Guild Constitution?

We ARE allowed to bump topics as long as we have something useful to add... How many times do we have to tell people this?

Yes, and besides: It wasn't Matt who bumped it. It was oandstudios, so please check before you flame someone.

Yea, oandstudios' post was completely unneeded.
avatar
Jedi Joe
Guild Member
Guild Member

Location : Florida, the state of neverending heat and humidity...


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhen Var: Mission: Whiteout

Post by 80-0 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:14 am

Agreed. Now we just sit back and watch the admins come in with a swooshing sound and mop up this topic. Razz

80-0
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Age : 23
Location : New York, New YORK!


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhen Var: Mission: Whiteout

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum