Clone Army Builders Guild
Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Clone Army Builders Guild!
You are welcome to browse as a Guest, but we invite
you to take advantage of more abilities by registering
for our website, and applying to the Guild later on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your ideas for future/long term projects?

+97
Iceman792
SpIkEd Mace7
jamesuniverse
Wickedskillz
Oashorty16
Huntmäster
elijah
C.J.Cutrone9
MikeZulu
Clonecommando007
DarthDane
Sabarrus
brickartist
LegoLegendary
LEGOAP
saddy36
customclonerjay
train 01
why
Elite
the hoff
Custom 333
--BONEHUNTER--
GeneralKydanWitress
legorevolution
Sergeant B
CowsRTasty
enzo332
-Aki-
Rabid Squirrel
skyboss
Bossk
LazerBlade
cln-cmndo
Persian Prince
Delta 1608
bl*c
Danester Man
MarkCreationsInc
Tital Wave
KalSkirata
Darman
Denal
Thunder-blade
eclipsegrafx
Dutch
Star Warts
Fithboy
Rijulskywalker
Dark Ranger
Cyrus
IM A WAFFLE 66
Comrade Faie
Man on fire
Cobra
Gamma 360
Alpha Beta
boomer
FireHawk
Captain Tredge
SithFilmer
Jens
LegoJammin96
Ham701
Aerial Trooper Nitro
bladerunner
Justin Pyne
Darth Dan
superstormtrooper
First Brick
mhankewycz
Commando 45
eman297
DarthPineapple
The Jinja Ninja
Rowz
Sithassassin
shadowtrooper5
Hazard with a Glove
wrecks
BetaSpartan87
1 Million Watts of Power
Bizzle
Rook
Tac
someguy577
Axel
cloneofthe501st
Gerrard
Darth Yoda
Green Tee
rc-1798
CloneCommandoXion
Knight
PhiMa
Troopa Daisy
RubbahBand
101 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 12 Empty Re: What are your ideas for future/long term projects?

Post by Rijulskywalker Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:45 pm

I'm thinking about getting into waterslides too! Wow this thing looks

I want to build some ship, something that's really sturdy, swooshable, big, looks cool, playable, and has a cool color scheme. Kinda like the Bounty Hunters' ships from Tac, Lazer, etc...
Rijulskywalker
Rijulskywalker
Guild Member
Guild Member

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 12 Flag_u12

Back to top Go down

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 12 Empty Re: What are your ideas for future/long term projects?

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:52 pm

I'm making a clone commando squad, and I already have three done, but I need names for them.
Description:
The sergeant is red with some black detailing.
The medic is purple with a hint of yellow on one side of the chest plate.
The sniper is blue.
The demolitions man is not finished, but he is going to be lime green.
Now these are all down with sharpie, and I made them so they look like they have been through many battles, so the colors may looked faded in a way.

Ideas for names welcome!

Last edited by Aerial Trooper Nitro on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GeneralKydanWitress Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:43 pm

I'm starting to make a lego show called The BBD (I know, its stupid) that includes Lego Star Wars, Lego City, Lego Indiana Jones, and Lego Knights. Its suppose to air in 2012. Following that, I am making the Lego Star Wars Series, the 1st Legion, and then make Star Wars The Clone Wars Movie.

Then, after all this is done, it leads up to the Lego Star Wars Saga Movies Episodes 1 - 6. That will probably take us about 3 to 5 years of making.
GeneralKydanWitress
GeneralKydanWitress
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerial Trooper Nitro Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:30 pm

The commandos are done, but I am waiting for my DC- 17's from the Little Arms Shop. Another thing I have done is modified my old ARC- 170 set with some custom sharpie pilots, nose art, and diffrent weapons.

Edit: I just got my DC-17's from the little arms shop today.
Update: I have just finsihed my first stop motion, which is a minifigure walking across a baseplate, its pretty basic, but it is a start.
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Aerial Trooper Nitro
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by --BONEHUNTER-- Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Nearly finished senior clone commander Scar. Needs some decals.
What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 12 Dsc00024 Yellow My favourite part is half of the mexican poncho from the lego minifigure figures. Made decal template.What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 12 Senior10

Last edited by --BONEHUNTER-- on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
--BONEHUNTER--
--BONEHUNTER--
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 12 Flag_u10

Back to top Go down

Post by Custom 333 Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Meh. Not much you can do purist, good thing you've got a template you can use. Wow this thing looks
Custom 333
Custom 333
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:39 am

I am thinking of making a Mini-Scale Battle over Endor, I am working on a design for the TIEs, X-Wings, B-Wings, Y-Wings, Star Destroyers, Death Star, Rebel Ships, all that stuff. So, if anyone has cool looking ideas for mini-scale of any of these, please PM me, if I like the idea, I'll use it!
I will probably be Bricklinking most of the pieces.
I am also currently working on gathering pieces for a huge 48x48 MOC of the Spanish invasion of the Aztecs.

EDIT: However, as I am thinking about the scaling and sizing, I think this may be too big, like I would have to have the UCS Death Star, the Midi-Scale Star Destroyer, and the A-Wings, B-Wings, TIEs and stuff would be really small, so I am instead, thinking of making a scene from one of the Levels in Lego Star Wars, if you guys know of an idea that would work, let me know!
Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by the hoff Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:37 pm

I'm working on a droid attack gunship so far it looks pretty good.

Wait am I bumbing because when I posted this comment it was 2 weeks since a post so I'm not to sure :scratch: .
the hoff
the hoff
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_hoffs_photos/

Back to top Go down

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 12 Empty Walker WIP.

Post by --BONEHUNTER-- Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:45 am

Here is a pic of what I designed on LDD. I call it the AT-IT (all terrain infantry transport.) https://i.servimg.com/u/f29/15/69/21/79/lddscr10.png Update: Added some flat plates.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f29/15/69/21/79/lddscr12.png

Last edited by --BONEHUNTER-- on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
--BONEHUNTER--
--BONEHUNTER--
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerrard Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:46 am

Um, looks interesting so far. Make sure to get some color in and show less studs. Wink
Gerrard
Gerrard
Guild Member
Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/ThirdAgeFilm

Back to top Go down

Post by Elite Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:57 am

I am going to start making a series of stop-motion videos!
Elite
Elite
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 12 Flag_a10

Back to top Go down

Post by the hoff Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Hmm I'm making a huge and I mean huge lego castle. It will be 4 15' 'x 15'' base plates probably more so until then...
the hoff
the hoff
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Ah 4, 16x16's is probably what you meant. Which would just be a nice moveable 32x32. Wink

--BONEHUNTER-- wrote:Here is a picture of what I designed on LDD. I call it the AT-IT (all terrain infantry transport.) https://i.servimg.com/u/f29/15/69/21/79/lddscr10.png Update: Added some flat plates.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f29/15/69/21/79/lddscr12.png

This is not a "Post Your WIP" thread. Thumbs down

It's intended to share creative ideas: "What are your ideas for future/long term projects?"

So you could post:

I'm creating a series of LDD SWU walkers which I'll be uploading to Lego.com and having made and shipped by Design Your Own Set. Thumbs up

Last edited by Rook on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rook
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 12 Flag_c10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:37 pm

As some of you know, I am working on a HUGE Project, not sure of the exact size right now, but it is a pretty big creation of the "Spanish Invasion of the Aztecs"
So, if you have any ideas for the temple, or ideas for any part of it, let me know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Be sure check out pictures of Chichen Itza.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=chichen+itza&FORM=SSIR#

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 12 Thumbnail.aspx?q=301826507108&id=1ba74161d311a968f8e85df87fb57885&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.es.ecotravelmexico.com%2fimagenes%2fRuinsChichenitza What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 12 Thumbnail.aspx?q=283490263101&id=9bd7f66f7b1f710bd6ba33165c63050a&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.edupics.com%2fchichen-itza-goal-on-sport-field-t6972 What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 12 Thumbnail.aspx?q=291862616444&id=261b7d2fb4c6f9549f2646ccc35e106c&url=http%3a%2f%2fhosting.udlap.mx%2festudiantes%2fyara.ruizcz%2fis118%2ftaller_3%2fclase2%2ffotos%2fchichen1 What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 12 Thumbnail.aspx?q=303155387225&id=6430bdf54883722dcee16538400aa100&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.lithos-graphics.com%2fmaya%2fchichen%2fchichen35

It’s Mayan I know, but they’re similar.
Rook
Rook
The Doctor
The Doctor

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11205069@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by the hoff Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Rook wrote:Ah 4, 16x16's is probably what you meant. Which would just be a nice moveable 32x32. Wink

Really I did copy it of lego.com's Extra Large base plate its just cause lego said it was 15" x 15". There is only one problem with my WIP a big problem. I don't actually have any castle parts Waaa! . So if anybody has any castle parts that they don't need send me a PM on flickr(Don't send me a PM on the CABG, if don't have a flickr account just tell me here) well that's all I have to say I'll let the other people who have stuff to say takeover now Wink .
the hoff
the hoff
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Rook wrote:Be sure check out pictures of Chichen Itza.
It’s Mayan I know, but they’re similar.

Thanks! The first picture is pretty much what I wanted to make, but I can't figure out how big to make it. Because I wanted the Spanish to be coming out of a forest/jungle thing by the temple, and a few of the Aztecs are coming down to "meet" them. But a 48x48 isn't nearly big enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by why Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:23 am

Well, i'm makeing a diorama, which is going to be pretty big. I'm going to put some of my mini capital ships fighting up top, although i'm not quite sure how yet. On the bottom, I am going to BL a LOT of grass pieces to make a forest with. Then on the other side will be a clone bunker/cliff/artillery outpost, then with a river in front of it.

I basically need help with a good design for seperatist (Spelling?) ship, and how to make a good artillery cannon. Forgive me if i shouldn't be asking those two questions, but tell me then i'll edit my post. Embarassed
why
why
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by train 01 Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Two come to mine for me. My first, the re-enactment of the opening space battle in Episode 3. My other will be either a Felucia MOC or a Mygeeto MOC. I've got a long way to go needing baseplates, bricks, lego sets, etc.
train 01
train 01
VIP Former Staff
VIP Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by customclonerjay Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:32 pm

I'm working on my custom MA-BU(Mobile Attack-Base Unit). It will be a base that can fly. Its going great!! Still not sure it's good for a guild entry though Mad.
customclonerjay
customclonerjay
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/people/jay3e45/

Back to top Go down

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 12 Empty Another idea

Post by saddy36 Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:28 pm

HI AGAIN i had another idea how about echo and fives from season 3!!! Kashyyyk Whitey

Please use proper punctuation (Capital letters). -Tac
saddy36
saddy36

Back to top Go down

What are your ideas for future/long term projects? - Page 12 Empty Assault ship

Post by LEGOAP Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:42 pm

A lot of us have the Venator, but there are more republic ship classes like the Assault Ship. I have build the Assault ship.
Please watch the video to the end. Smile
>snip<

What do you guy think?

This thread isn't for posting your MOC's, it's for your ideas. -K
LEGOAP
LEGOAP
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/legoazurp

Back to top Go down

Post by why Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:58 am

Ok, several people have inspired me to make a castle. But now i'm making it coincide with the PDC stuff!

I got the walls basically finished, but I need some help making a walker-like mech. If someone could please PM me with ideas, pics, etc., that would be much appreciated!

-why, who soon wishes he hadn't had 2 burritos~ Razz
why
why
Non-Guild Member
Non-Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CloneCommandoXion Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:28 am

I am currently working on a motorized two legged walker. It's gonna look sort of like a combo between an AT-AP and AT-OP.
CloneCommandoXion
CloneCommandoXion
Guild Member
Guild Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54544991@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post by LegoLegendary Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:17 pm

I'm going to make most of the main battles on the Eastern Front during World War 2. (Ex: Stalingrad, Berlin, Kiev, etc.)
LegoLegendary
LegoLegendary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next